Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 35412 times)

Will_B

whats up with the european release of this single? its shown at the beginning of this thread with the cover n all that. i have the promo cd, but the only official retail single is euro only release?? does anyone have it? and yeah, best song of 2010-11.

Could be this^^

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
is that real? where did u find it? i was talkin about the cd, i saw one with full artwork on ebey for the i need a doctor song, but who in the fuck would want that bs. i need the kush cd, but i would buy that vinyl too

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
"Kush" still bangin' like a motherfucker.
Only the remix, the og really lacks that 3rd verse.

I liked the remix with Game's 2nd verse, but looking back overall I don't think the track had much replay value
its ok, but mainly because of the beat.

Will_B

is that real? where did u find it? i was talkin about the cd, i saw one with full artwork on ebey for the i need a doctor song, but who in the fuck would want that bs. i need the kush cd, but i would buy that vinyl too

Never seen a CD with artwork apart from on the aftermath site. No sure where it came out...

There's a grouprip of the 'white label' vinyl...easy to find

Dr Dre Feat Snoop Dogg And Akon-Kush Remixes-(VLS)-2011-MTD

Looks like a European DJ promo, ...semi official?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Dr-Dre-Feat-Snoop-Dogg-Akon-Kush-Remixes-12-NEW-/380366427941?

Lil Sleazy

Song is still great.  8)

Zippo gas tastes horrible tho, shit'll ruin your Kush.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 11:59:10 AM by Sleazy-Duz-It »

Okka

Song is still great.  8)

Yeah, i still listen to this a lot.

PLANT

Song is still great.  8)

Yeah, i still listen to this a lot.
yep, shit is still banging and still better than whatevers in iTunes top100 right now

HighEyeCue

I liked the remix with Game's 2nd verse, but looking back overall I don't think the track had much replay value

I liked it when it first came out but haven't listened to it since earlier this year, quite surprised that its still getting good feedback

I mean nice beat but for Dre's comeback single pretty dissapointing :-\

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

I liked it when it first came out but haven't listened to it since earlier this year, quite surprised that its still getting good feedback

I mean nice beat but for Dre's comeback single pretty dissapointing :-\
yeah, anticipointment

Matty

still a weak track with a cool beat.

Will_B

still a weak track with a cool beat.

Yeah but for a lesser track, its still one of the most memorable singles to come out in recent years!!

its purely for the radio, but IMO Snoops verse gave it some credibility (and how rare a thing is that!!)

Okka

Still a dope song in my opinion.

Will_B

Still a dope song in my opinion.

Could be the last ever good track from Snoop :laugh: