Author Topic: Dr.Dre Power 106 Interview (Speaks on Kush leak...) + Dr.Dre on new XXL cover  (Read 1917 times)

TRG

Dr. Dre & Kendrick Lamar would be dope!

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
Re: Dr. Dre covers XXL's next moth issue
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2010, 02:45:35 PM »
Wow, I haven't bought that in years, I didn't know the magazine was still around.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

Mista Rosa

Shit Detox and no Nate on it! Dre said he gonna see if he can do something but i don't see him using unreleased vocals. That's why he should have released Detox sooner, to have Nate on it. Akon is definitely the weak link on "Kush". Butch Cassidy would have fit much better.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

MisterX

• 'G'
He said he was 2 songs away from finishing the album, he also said that 2 years ago, I don't believe him.

dameons

Storch said "2 weeks from finishing " over 2 weeks ago. Now doc says a month or two .Gimme a break .DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP .Still a ways off , guaranteed .

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: Dr.Dre Power 106 Intreview (Speaks on Kush leak...)
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2010, 05:43:40 PM »
Dre is also working on Snoop's Doggumentary Music that's what he said

let's see if he gives Snoop some beats this time as opposed to just mixing a track
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Mehdi

• 'G'
Shit Detox and no Nate on it! Dre said he gonna see if he can do something but i don't see him using unreleased vocals. That's why he should have released Detox sooner, to have Nate on it. Akon is definitely the weak link on "Kush". Butch Cassidy would have fit much better.

Mista Rosa I Totally Agree Wit You  ;)

Butch Cassidy smoothest voice in tha game 8), i love Akon but Butch is better thats just my opinion about it...

mackinoz

• Lil Geezy
saying this is just a song to build hype is really BAD news, (doesnt cofirm the release of detox) remember the jay z song.
since the songs good it wouldve been great to hear it was an official  single, which means detox is coming out
even if the song was shit, we just need an official single to corfirm the release of detox

charles4474

props.....

Will_B

Yeah except before Dre wasn't doing the press thing after the last leaks. This is a finished track and the hype on the release has started for real. It's not silly to expect a first quarter release. It's not like they could just get a quicker release now anyway. January sounds good to me. :)

Lunatic

I say April at the latest
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

DjKeyz

He says next month he finish the finale mastering so it's coming January - February

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
He says next month he finish the finale mastering so it's coming January - February
you can't say that for certain.

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Rap is back
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

MistaNova

First the '08, '09 '10 Freshmen and now this, XXL is definatly my favorite hip hop magazine.
Hopefully Dre'll find himself in a corner where he'll have to release the album.