Author Topic: whats up with radio play? garbage like JD's career with wayne and soulja  (Read 169 times)

lookinforsomedubds

• Lil Geezy
not droppin bombs on dre,, BUT SERIOUSLY DOES IT TAKE DRE TO DROP AN ALBUM FOR THE WEST TO WAKE UP?  i mean u got rappers like wayne gucci soulja boy who talk about life on the streets that no1 really cares for.. if i wanted to hear or see that shit .. id drive my ass down the other side of 7 mile with 2 twin glocks.. i mean seriously these guys gets airplay on the radio and dont have half the talent that most of these westcoast rappers have, and for only one reason.. MONEY .. lil wayne wouldnt be shit if it werent for drug money and the shit he made off the hot boyz when he was considered an ok rapper.. wtf is he rapping about now.. I AM NOT A HUMAN BEING ? clearly we see that, he looks like a gremlin or somethin off of planet of the apes. like he has missing link to the human chain that ppl been lookin for about 100,000 years .. have we forgotten his little tounge affair with the birdman? soulja boy put out trash that last like a week or so on the radio .. i mean on the real.. when am i gunna be able to turn on the radio and not real some wanna be gangstas talkin about shit like crank that soulja boy.. i mean shit i couldnt even name one of that fuckers songs i had to youtube it .. basically what im sayin is SOMEONE FROM THE WEST HAS TO GET OFF THE PURPLE HAZE AND DROP SOME LINES INSTEAD OF HAVIN US LISTEN TO THIS SHIT THATS BEEN ON THE RADIO.. BRING THE TITLE BACK TO THE WEST .. ITS NOT DOWN SOUTH LIKE PPL THINK.. ONLY THING GOOD THAT CAME OUT THE SOUTH WAS KFC AND T.I .. EVEN THOUGH T.I FROM THE SOUTH I GIVE HIS ASS MUCH PROPS HE CAME THROUGH HARD TIMES UNLIKE WANNA BE GANGSTAS OUT THERE.. and for the last person who was on my post wonderin where i was going with the whole JD thing is .. someone said even JD couldnt save DAZ.. from what ive heard and whats been released DAZ didnt wanna sell out and put shit out there, like JD's greezy ass wanted .. let him stick to dressin up da brat like a little girl and tossin salads like he used to when he had kriss kross.. u dont hear shit about them anymore.. i guess bow wow learned quick and dropped the lil outta his name reallllll quick.. that greeeezy fuck woulda snatched the childhood right outta his ass.. look up ATL dept of corrections and explain why JD cant be within 200 yds of a school or playground.. even worse not even a mickey D's that has a inbuilt playpin.. want me come get me.. im in the game 2 .. dont be half ass doin it..  WEST COAST KILLLA CALI .. THUG LIFE RIDERS TILLLL WE DIE..
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 06:48:21 PM by lookinforsomedubds »

Matty

Re: whats up with radio play?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 06:15:29 PM »
thats a phat block of text bro. one word, paragraphs.

lookinforsomedubds

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 06:19:31 PM »
  thats some funny shit that u would even catch that.. give u props.. id probably care if we were in school, but its the internet and half these jackals cant even read correctly. so i had to break it down for the slow ones.. put it all in 1 sentence..

but thanks for the grammar tip. ill keep it in mind if i ever go back for another associates degree.

doublee313

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 06:30:31 PM »

LOL.  This dude had to get some serious shit off his chest.  

As for the radio, that shit is for kids and brain dead people.  Radio DJs getting paid to play songs.  Playing Lil' Wayne on the radio is polluting the air waves, and we are worried about the ozone?  I didn't even know my new car cd player had a radio.  I hit the tuner button and this wack ass Wayne comes on and fucced my day all up.  I keep my west in serious rotation, and can't have these clowns getting to me.  I feel sorry for the kids that don't have dads that hand them a NWA cd for their 15th birthday.

As for JD, this dudes drawing a lot of attention these last few days.  That motha fucka left a greezy mark on my TV when they showed him on Entertainment Weekly.  Does he bath at KFC or something?  Yeah JD paid off a lot of people to keep that shit about the kids quiet.  They said the reason Kriss Kross wore their clothes backwards was because they were in a rush to get dressed after he was flipping their nuts around.  People need to be more aware of this type of shit.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 06:34:53 PM »
You still listen to radio?  :-X

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 06:38:46 PM »

lookinforsomedubds

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 06:40:13 PM »

LOL.  This dude had to get some serious shit off his chest.  

As for the radio, that shit is for kids and brain dead people.  Radio DJs getting paid to play songs.  Playing Lil' Wayne on the radio is polluting the air waves, and we are worried about the ozone?  I didn't even know my new car cd player had a radio.  I hit the tuner button and this wack ass Wayne comes on and fucced my day all up.  I keep my west in serious rotation, and can't have these clowns getting to me.  I feel sorry for the kids that don't have dads that hand them a NWA cd for their 15th birthday.

As for JD, this dudes drawing a lot of attention these last few days.  That motha fucka left a greezy mark on my TV when they showed him on Entertainment Weekly.  Does he bath at KFC or something?  Yeah JD paid off a lot of people to keep that shit about the kids quiet.  They said the reason Kriss Kross wore their clothes backwards was because they were in a rush to get dressed after he was flipping their nuts around.  People need to be more aware of this type of shit.
i feel bad for kids nowadays 2 . the garbage they have to listen 2.. the only time ive ever had a lil wayne cd in my and gave it some serious air play..  is when i was in florida and had a rental the fucker who had the car be4 me must have forgoteen it , so i went to put my west coast gangsta shit in and realized there was already a cd in.. oh shittt its lil wayne .. so i felt bad and gave it much neeeded airtplay<< RIGHT OUT THE FUCKIN WINDOW WHILE I WAS GOIN DOWN THE FREEWAY.. AIRPLAY OUT THE FUCKIN WINDOW.. where it  needed to be.

lookinforsomedubds

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 06:43:25 PM »

ur not reading my thread cuz ur sped ass cant read..

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 06:47:58 PM »

lookinforsomedubds

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 06:50:58 PM »

is that only thing u know how 2 do is post pics of guys doing stuff.. if ur not interested in my post GO TAKE IT UP THE FUCKIN ASS AND FUCK OFF MY POST U FUCK.. NO OFFENSE

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2010, 06:55:22 PM »

is that only thing u know how 2 do is post pics of guys doing stuff.. if ur not interested in my post GO TAKE IT UP THE FUCKIN ASS AND FUCK OFF MY POST U FUCK.. NO OFFENSE

lookinforsomedubds

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2010, 07:01:35 PM »

only reason MJ only wore one glove on is he needed it to wipe his prick off after he pulled out ur ass..