Author Topic: Good Target Practice For American Military!  (Read 395 times)

CWalker187

Good Target Practice For American Military!
« on: December 23, 2002, 08:01:10 PM »
Somebody bomb these idiots.

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/World/re...0021223_83.html

Iraq Says Foreigners Will Shield It from U.S.

Dec. 23
— BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq said on Monday it would soon receive the first batch of Arab and European volunteers ready to act as human shields in case the United States launches a military attack.

"We are in the process of receiving the first group of volunteers who like to act as human shields," the secretary-general of the Iraq-based Arab Popular Forces Conference, Saad Qasim Hammoudi, told Reuters.

"These people will be distributed to vital and strategic installations in all Iraqi governorates," said Hammoudi, who is also a senior member of the ruling Baath Party.

"We are expecting volunteers even from the United States and European countries," he added. "This is a practical Arab and international reaction to the hostile buildup of troops in the Gulf and neighboring countries."

The United States is forging ahead with a military build-up that could place more than 100,000 troops in the Gulf region in coming weeks.

Washington has said Iraq is in "material breach" of a U.N. resolution ordering it to declare its weapons of mass destruction, and says it will take military action unless Iraq disarms.

Last time Iraq used people as human shields was in December 1998 when Washington and London launched an extensive air and missile bombing campaign for Iraq's alleged failure to cooperate with U.N. arms experts.

Hundreds of Iraqi volunteers were used as human shields in a number of presidential palaces scattered in Baghdad and other main Iraqi cities.

Copyright 2002 Reuters News Service. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Quakaveli

Re:Good Target Practice For American Military!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2002, 08:30:37 PM »
I AGREE!!!  ;D

"TARGET PRACTICE!!!" reminds me of that Dilated PPLS song...TIGHT SHIT!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2002, 08:31:45 PM by RapQuake »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2002, 08:39:15 PM »
Yea, the US needs some target practice...LoL...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2002, 11:25:35 PM »
See this thread was doomed from the beginning, the three biggest idiots on this forum posted here before i had to come and straighten things out

how are those people idiots? i say they're brave, and heroic, and they are fighting for a proper cause,

of course what would u know about the right cause, c walker. u talk extreme pleasure in the fact that thousands of people are gonna die, filthy pig
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2002, 08:58:07 AM »
Well; I'd say the people are idiots.  They've got to understand, that to their enemy, who I guess is America, them acting as human shields doesn't do one thing.  Not one good thing can come out of this... maybe it would work against another country, but America will just blow them to pieces, thereby they'll accomplish nothing.

If they were truly brave and fighting for a proper cause, maybe they would attempt to find a more intelligent means of protecting their country.  Peace~

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2002, 11:37:51 AM »
the three biggest idiots on this forum posted here before i had to come and straighten things out

No way...Ure definently in the top 3...PeACe

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2002, 02:30:13 PM »
the three biggest idiots on this forum posted here before i had to come and straighten things out

lol but seriously dawg, no ones toppin u, jkin

anyways yeah its silly to find it funny that ppl are gonna die and the fool dont care, like that other cat said, thats jus dumb

anyways yeah like trauma said, its kidna stupid using yourself as a shiled, straight up........and like tech said to, they brave fuckers to, see the clever ppl in here are always kinda right, but they all see-ing things from different angles...

anyways, its kinda sad that they lvies must be that fucked up that they willing to use themselves as shields......

fuck wars, its all about fuckin a gal,lol

peace

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2002, 07:29:07 PM »

not really you offer nothing in this forum, get out of here
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Instant_Killa

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2002, 08:38:01 PM »
thank god the US has powerful enemies

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2002, 01:11:00 AM »

not really you offer nothing in this forum, get out of here

While I offer nothing, you offer negetivity...Now go eat some kabab...PeACe

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2002, 11:38:56 PM »
I think those people would be a good target to practice on. If those people don't care to die anyway... Besides that, they think they go to heaven or whatever just by being killed by a western army, so they don't even care... :-X

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2002, 02:45:26 AM »
I agree with Tech on this thread.