Author Topic: Shit Popped Off is still the best Detox leak finished or otherwise  (Read 2450 times)

Paul

Re: Shit Popped Off is still the best Detox leak finished or otherwise
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2010, 05:41:17 PM »
Flashy is the worst Dre beat iv ever heard.

Topless was the best from the leaks IMO.

Good post "shopping carts"
funkyfreshintheflesh

woof

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2010, 05:48:12 PM »
there is another version unleaked of Shit Popped Off without TI but with Dre and Slim the Mobster

Sir Jinx: the direction I feel it was going in – was that song that was [in] the Dr. Pepper commercial. Now I heard that one a bunch of times…with the rap on it, with Slim Da Mobster on it, with it being produced better, without T.I. on it – I think that’s the [leak, the Dr. Pepper commercial song, that T.I. is on

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2010, 06:28:22 PM »
of course outta control remix creams them all.

so true. That beat is just .  :o :o

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2010, 02:07:47 AM »
of course outta control remix creams them all.

so true. That beat is just .  :o :o

Can anyone upload that beat?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2010, 02:33:42 AM »
Let me get this straight, Khalil did the beat to kush.

what the fuck is dre doing? i'm not dissing him or anything like that, but god damn this shit has taken 10 years to come out, his lyrics are ghost-written for him, and he's got other dudes on the beat?

Dre has always shared credits with others, didn't you know that?

off course he had a hand in the beat, take the claps for example.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2010, 10:19:37 AM »
of course outta control remix creams them all. some of the notes are similar to kush, just play the instrumentals back to back and it's a very similar vibe, only way better.

overrated

Matty

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2010, 10:58:55 AM »

what the fuck is dre doing? i'm not dissing him or anything like that, but god damn this shit has taken 10 years to come out, his lyrics are ghost-written for him, and he's got other dudes on the beat?

who knows how much dre did to the beat, but it is kinda nice i would agree on the claps, unless they were loaned to khalil. but vocally, the track is kinda a mess. surprising with the whole perfectionist thing and especially on his own single.

Matty

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2010, 11:02:11 AM »
of course outta control remix creams them all. some of the notes are similar to kush, just play the instrumentals back to back and it's a very similar vibe, only way better.

over highly rated

:laugh: 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2010, 11:03:40 AM »

who knows how much dre did to the beat, but it is kinda nice i would agree on the claps, unless they were loaned to khalil. but vocally, the track is kinda a mess. surprising with the whole perfectionist thing and especially on his own single.
the whole direction of this song is questionable.
Rebel was telling the truth

Matty

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2010, 11:08:34 AM »

the whole direction of this song is questionable.
Rebel was telling the truth

the content of it is fine and the beat bumps, just the execution of it seems sloppy. you expect a classic dr. dre beat (new sound or otherwise) and memorable lyrics on his own shit.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2010, 11:10:48 AM »
February, 2009 - Shit Popped Off (ft. T.I. *As Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg*) [Produced By Dr. Dre] *Never confirmed, but it was in the commercial, and it has his sound, so it's a good assumption*

The second leaked Detox track in the flurry of leaks, with T.I. once again ghosting Dre's verse & hooks, and what many believed to be Snoop's verse in the second verse. It would only make sense for it to be Snoop though. And while it was also never confirmed, this one was definately produced by Dre.

The bolded is false. Listen to that second verse again. That's definitely meant for T.I. given the subject manner; you figure if he wrote it for Snoop he would have said "with Shante in the house, when we going out". He refered to Tiny, his long-time gf and now wife in the track.

u forgot about OG's theme it was one of my favorite leaks + it sounds like the final version would of had snoop on it 2

This has to get a mention again because this is probably the second hottest Detox reference track next to "Shit Popped Off".

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2010, 11:12:37 AM »

over highly rated

Not really, aside from a few euros on this forum. To everyone else its just another dope Dre beat.  

Quadruple OG

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2010, 11:15:02 AM »

over highly rated

Not really, aside from a few euros on this forum. To everyone else its just another dope Dre beat.  

Outta Control Remix >>>> Kush

I don't see "Kush" being played as much in clubs as the "Outta Control (Remix)" was played back in '05.

Matty

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2010, 11:20:45 AM »

over highly rated

Outta Control Remix >>>> Kush

I don't see "Kush" being played as much in clubs as the "Outta Control (Remix)" was played back in '05.

my friend in NY said heads were going crazy for that track in the clubs when it dropped. i always got great response when i played it 8)