Author Topic: Shit Popped Off is still the best Detox leak finished or otherwise  (Read 2421 times)

Matty

Re: Shit Popped Off is still the best Detox leak finished or otherwise
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2010, 11:23:52 AM »
of course outta control remix creams them all. some of the notes are similar to kush, just play the instrumentals back to back and it's a very similar vibe, only way better.

over highly rated

:laugh: 8)

Not really, aside from a few euros on this forum. To everyone else its just another dope Dre beat.  

so what is your favourite dre beat(s) post-2001? what 'everyone else' might think isn't so important.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2010, 11:52:14 AM »
of course outta control remix creams them all. some of the notes are similar to kush, just play the instrumentals back to back and it's a very similar vibe, only way better.

over highly rated

:laugh: 8)

Not really, aside from a few euros on this forum. To everyone else its just another dope Dre beat.  

so what is your favourite dre beat(s) post-2001? what 'everyone else' might think isn't so important.

After 2001? Family Affair, Break Ya Neck, In Da Club, along those lines. But there's a lot I'm feeling more than that song. Don't Get Carried Away, Legend of the Fall Offs, Imagine, Underground, etc.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2010, 02:24:07 PM »
yeah the beat was amazing, Dre has a good ear for what would sound good on his beats  8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2010, 03:38:26 PM »
Topless was the dopest, slimm needs to Jack that track for his album. Turn me on actually sounds dope on my beats headphones, shit was a cool.

Action, ghetto techno is possibly one of jiggas worst tracks ever, uk emcees nail that sort of job, jiggas attempt was horrible

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2010, 06:05:14 PM »
I was speaking strictly on America MC's and out of the variest attempts by those commercially succesfull (not reflection of any song but career success) Jay's was the best.  I love it actually.  It's a great, morbid drinking song.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Stan

« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2010, 06:09:45 PM »
Is this Shit Popped Off?

If so, definitely not the best Detox leak.... very sub-par.  I also read that this isn't actually Dre??  The Buchanans? 

Topless blows this outta the water.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2010, 08:02:12 PM »
I was speaking strictly on America MC's and out of the variest attempts by those commercially succesfull (not reflection of any song but career success) Jay's was the best.  I love it actually.  It's a great, morbid drinking song.

lol that song sucks

Okka

« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2011, 12:14:01 AM »
I hate uppin' old threads, but i didn't know that there's a Dr. Dre version of "Flashy" too. Anybody got that MP3?

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2011, 01:00:25 AM »
I hate uppin' old threads, but i didn't know that there's a Dr. Dre version of "Flashy" too. Anybody got that MP3?

lol, your late.. :D
http://www.mediafire.com/?zn6wydn4nfpp9ng
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

sofdark

« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2011, 02:26:11 AM »

lol, your late.. :D
http://www.mediafire.com/?zn6wydn4nfpp9ng

woah there was untagged version of this? Thanks man.

Now I finally know why we don't have full version of "Coming Back" it's undone. Explains everything.

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2011, 02:35:49 AM »
does anybody know if 'Kush' & 'I Need A Doctor' are still on Detox or they got cancelled?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 02:38:04 AM by The Aftermath Psychopath »

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2011, 06:16:09 AM »
does anybody know if 'Kush' & 'I Need A Doctor' are still on Detox or they got cancelled?

They were one-off singles that were given the Detox brand name for promotional purposes.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Okka

« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2011, 06:31:20 AM »
"Kush" better be on "Detox". I don't care for "I Need A Doctor", but it'll probably be on it too since it was a hit on iTunes.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2011, 06:35:55 AM »
"Kush" better be on "Detox". I don't care for "I Need A Doctor", but it'll probably be on it too since it was a hit on iTunes.

DOC mentioned about a month ago on his twitter that they won't be on it but who really knows

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2011, 09:21:43 AM »
dre doesn't even know lol.