Author Topic: ~ SIKOTIC ~  (Read 4198 times)

Sikotic™

Re: ~ SIKOTIC ~
« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2010, 03:14:41 PM »
alone-o loves cock in his mouth

lmao thats harsh when even the bots insult you

its just another alias, you are fucking stupid
No, I can confirm its a bot. I didn't even know they were able to diss individual people. It's crazy.

you can't confirm nothing
I can.

You know. I have a feeling if I agreed with you, you would change your mind and say it was a bot anyways. So I'm just going to leave it at that.

ok little faggot but don't cry
Don't worry. It's more like I'm laughing at your constant anger.

Life is too short Elano. Brighten up. Think about it like this: in 50 years we'll bother probably be dead. So why be so upset all the time? make the most out of life, man.

and i'm laughing at your constant stupidity negro del cazzo
If laughing at me brings you a little joy to what seems to be a miserable life you lead, then it's a loss I'll take.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2010, 03:44:24 PM »

;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Elano

« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2010, 09:48:31 PM »

No, I can confirm its a bot. I didn't even know they were able to diss individual people. It's crazy.

I can.

You know. I have a feeling if I agreed with you, you would change your mind and say it was a bot anyways. So I'm just going to leave it at that.

Life is too short Elano. Brighten up. Think about it like this: in 50 years we'll bother probably be dead. So why be so upset all the time? make the most out of life, man.

If laughing at me brings you a little joy to what seems to be a miserable life you lead, then it's a loss I'll take.

my life is miserable only when i waste my time with a stupid kid like you

Anunikke

« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2010, 01:03:23 AM »

I can.

You waste days with the people here, so your life is miserable?

Sikotic™

« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2010, 01:19:58 AM »

I can.

1) You spend a good portion of your day being miserable then.
2) If I'm a kid, you must be in your early 40s.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2010, 01:43:39 AM »
you know nothing about my life other than a bunch of fabricated stories invented by some of the biggest idiots and nerds of this forum.
and probably you spend more time here than me.
and most of the time i'm online while i'm working....yes WORK, an unknown word for you and your father

Sikotic™

« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2010, 02:16:00 AM »
you know nothing about my life other than a bunch of fabricated stories invented by some of the biggest idiots and nerds of this forum.
and most of the time i'm online while i'm working....yes WORK, an unknown word for you and your father
What do you do?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2010, 02:22:36 AM »
What do you do?

web design

Anunikke

« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2010, 02:37:08 AM »
You seem to have your definition fucked up because this isn't working.

Elano

« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2010, 02:43:23 AM »
You seem to have your definition fucked up because this isn't working.

go find a job for your father and fuck off

Sikotic™

« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2010, 02:54:32 AM »
What do you do?

web design
I have a few friends who do web design. You can do pretty good if you have the right clientele. Plus, its good to go into if you don't like to interact with other people very often.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2010, 03:02:47 AM »
I have a few friends who do web design. You can do pretty good if you have the right clientele. Plus, its good to go into if you don't like to interact with other people very often.

I have to interact with people all day, but i'm lucky because i don't have to deal with idiots and assholes like in this forum

Sikotic™

« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2010, 04:10:27 AM »

I have to interact with people all day, but i'm lucky because i don't have to deal with idiots and assholes like in this forum
I don't believe you.

All people who deal with the general public come into contact idiots and assholes since they are the majority. I know for me it's 50/50 o a good day.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2010, 04:18:39 AM »

I don't believe you.

All people who deal with the general public come into contact idiots and assholes since they are the majority. I know for me it's 50/50 o a good day.

i mean....i don't have to deal with idiots and assholes of the same level of this forum  :D

Muhfukka

« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2010, 01:52:20 PM »
ah ah ah your shitty pedo father rapes a 23 year having midget slut  :P