Author Topic: ~ SIKOTIC ~  (Read 4132 times)

Elano

Re: ~ SIKOTIC ~
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2010, 10:02:28 PM »
the people who still think it's a coincidence that the site dropped off considerably the moment i left are gayer than a sikotic+kain sex scene.

everyone knows i was dubcc...and without me there will never be dubcc again LOL. have fun starting your 3-post-a-day message boards tryna rediscover the greatness i once brought to this site, homogeeks. :-*

your a homo thug and a woman beater and your mothers gotten botox so many times she can no longer move her face muscles.

your father is a fat transexual

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2010, 10:27:29 PM »
the people who still think it's a coincidence that the site dropped off considerably the moment i left are gayer than a sikotic+kain sex scene.

everyone knows i was dubcc...and without me there will never be dubcc again LOL. have fun starting your 3-post-a-day message boards tryna rediscover the greatness i once brought to this site, homogeeks. :-*

your a homo thug and a woman beater and your mothers gotten botox so many times she can no longer move her face muscles.

I hope your vagina is infested by the fleas of a thousand camel.

Elano

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2010, 10:32:18 PM »

you are talking about your mother's vagina  AH AH AH

I hope your vagina is infested by the fleas of a thousand camel.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2010, 12:42:06 AM »
Fuck off Kain your a straight up nigger nerd
The West is Back

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2010, 03:56:45 AM »

damn this place aint been the same since you "stopped posting"  ::)

that statement makes you sound like more of a homogeek than anyone else here, move on man, nobody here gives a shit about you

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

westsiderider323

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2010, 07:15:21 AM »

damn this place aint been the same since you "stopped posting"  ::)

that statement makes you sound like more of a homogeek than anyone else here, move on man, nobody here gives a shit about you

universe

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2010, 07:36:17 AM »
Fuck off Kain your a straight up nigger nerd

SWAG

Elano

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2010, 11:06:51 PM »
the monkey mod is pissed  :D

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2010, 12:18:07 AM »

someone tell me why elano is alive? lol the guy is a fucking dipshit

cunts like this should have their mothers stabbed in the eye and burnt at the same time for producing a faggot like this lol
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Elano

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2010, 03:49:48 AM »

i'm a fucking dipshit

cunts like me should have their mothers stabbed in the eye and burnt at the same time for producing a faggot like me 

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2010, 05:18:05 AM »

cunts like this should have their mothers stabbed in the eye and burnt at the same time for producing a faggot like this lol

you sir are correct. If there is a such place as hell one can only hope there is a firey pit reserved for people like him and his greasy mother.

Anunikke

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2010, 05:44:09 AM »

We are an ethical community who take care of their weak.

Elano

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2010, 07:04:04 AM »

you sir are correct. If there is a such place as hell one can only hope there is a firey pit reserved for people like me and my greasy mother.

westsiderider323

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2010, 08:33:36 AM »
elamo loves the american cock fuckin dago

Elano

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2010, 09:07:04 AM »
i'm a fucking alien and i love the american cock fuckin dago