Family Only
0 (0%)
Friends Only
0 (0%)
Somebody Else
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: January 17, 2011, 01:06:59 AM

Author Topic: Jam Master Jay Murder  (Read 203 times)

_TLD_

• 'G'
Jam Master Jay Murder
« on: November 18, 2010, 01:06:59 AM »
I mean the facts are the facts, and here are some as I can interpret them to you if you dont exactly know

1. there was 5 or 6 people in the studio including jay, all who were there the day before and who were frequent "friends" of jay and in the studio

2. the shooting happened right outside studio door, thin glass office stlyle door, not sound proof. Nobody said they heard/saw anything.

3. Jay's sister and her man have changed stories multiple times, even putting a hit out on somebody, and now saying it was somebody diff thats currently in prison over something else.

4. The camera system which they have film for surveilence throughout building, is missing those tapes or those recordings from that particular day/time

5. Jay isnt the type of guy who would make an enemy to want to shoot him execution style. Was it over money? Was it over somethin entirely diff? Did he live a life behind closed doors? All points to jay just wasnt the type of guy who had a long enemy list, in fact it was very very short.

6. Police investigation of this murder has been sketchy at best, and "the best police work" as in alot of other cases of high profile cases from 2pac to biggie to people that aren't famous this happends, but this did indeed happen. Witnesses were let go on site, people walked in walked out, some werent questioned thoroughly even after changing stories. Its just a jacked up case handled from a legal standpoint.

7. You cant tell me that if I have 4 or 5 friends in my studio, and im in the studio, somebody is shot outside, and people down the hall hear it, and come running to tell me "being feet from where he was shot" and I didnt see, hear anything. That makes zero sense.

8. The person that finally reached police for an ambulance, or whathaveyou, didnt use their handy cell phone thats been around since the 80's. Did they run to a pay phone? nope. Use someone else's cell phone "I mean come on they are rappers, they have cell phones" NOPE. He/She ran a few blocks to the police station taking who knows how much time. Doesnt that make you look guilty or am I just lookin too far into that.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Re: Jam Master Jay Murder
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 01:35:14 AM »
Very shady situation indeed. It might be the case that his friends/family have been intimidated to keep this case from getting solved.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jam Master Jay Murder
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 03:48:01 PM »
It was cause of the east coast west coast rap feud and cause he was from chicago both sides banged on him....

that is what i have heard
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"