Author Topic: Will Tha Realest be on Detox?  (Read 564 times)

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Will Tha Realest be on Detox?
« on: November 18, 2010, 02:37:22 PM »
Didnt dre produce on hiz cd witness da realess
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Will Tha Realest be on Detox?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 02:38:03 PM »
yea//// tha realest just posted it on his twitter... strange collab

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 02:39:30 PM »
Yeh man i am lookin forward to dis...top dogg wont b thouggh cuz he bit snoop style

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Matty

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 02:40:29 PM »
guess the idiot.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 02:47:02 PM »
lmao!

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 02:49:11 PM »
Rofl

Haters will cry

Yo were is the tweet?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 02:52:48 PM »

BIGWORM

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 03:17:58 PM »
lol

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 03:55:11 PM »
Bout to hit the lab then hit the video shoot for this Detox single....
1:46 PM Nov 16th via twidroid

lol, he's probably just going to be AT the video shoot, or maybe make a cameo in the video. This does not mean that he's going to be on a song on Detox.

Interscope probably wants the features on Detox to be Snoop/Akon/Kanye/Lil Wayne/Drake/Game/Usher/Beyonce. We'll be LUCKY to get a verse from Kurupt or Ice Cube. Dre is probably having a lot of trouble convincing the label to let people like Bishop Lamont, Slim tha Mobster, Kendrick Lamar, etc, be on the album. That very well could be one of the things holding up Detox.

In that regard, there is probably a 0% chance that Crooked I or Tha Realest or (insert non-famous rapper here) will be on this record.

On that note, its actually, based on what we've heard on Kush, its possible that Detox is going to be a very SAFE record, with surefire hits, and minimal risks. Don't expect this to be a game-changer like Chronic or 2001.

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 05:48:55 PM »
Wait, am I missing something here? Dre doesn't work with longtime friend/fellow rapper Daz, but allows Tha Realest (after all the Deathrow/Aftermath bullshit) on the set, which leads me to believe they must know eachother?

And what's this about production on his album?

Somebody fill me in, because either i'm ridiculously uninformed or yall dont know what your sayin.

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2010, 07:46:12 PM »
Totally agree with the threadstarter.

I prefer his flow from back then much more!

I think the best blend was probably "RAW" where he had a mixture of cruisy funky tracks and some harder shit.

But I definitely think he should take it back to the old school for an album. he releases so many albums anyway, why not!

JohnnyL

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2010, 08:13:04 PM »
No.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2010, 08:34:14 PM »
Wait, am I missing something here? Dre doesn't work with longtime friend/fellow rapper Daz, but allows Tha Realest (after all the Deathrow/Aftermath bullshit) on the set, which leads me to believe they must know eachother?

Somebody fill me in, because either i'm ridiculously uninformed or yall dont know what your sayin.
As far as i'm aware, Dre and Daz don't see eye to eye lol

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2010, 09:22:48 PM »

As far as i'm aware, Dre and Daz don't see eye to eye lol

Not to take away from the point of this topic (which I still don't uinderstand at all how Tha Realest even knows Dre), but besides the Deathrow beef, what is the big problem Dre has with Daz for him to be one of the only guys left to not be brought back. I mean, he worked with Game after the big issue, D.O.C. after stealing his shit and jumping ship, Cube after the breakup, etc.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2010, 09:32:33 PM »
How do we know Daz ain't also on the album? Her said he's trying to get everybody he's worked with on there so we'll have to see.

Interscope probably wants the features on Detox to be Snoop/Akon/Kanye/Lil Wayne/Drake/Game/Usher/Beyonce. We'll be LUCKY to get a verse from Kurupt or Ice Cube. Dre is probably having a lot of trouble convincing the label to let people like Bishop Lamont, Slim tha Mobster, Kendrick Lamar, etc, be on the album. That very well could be one of the things holding up Detox.

In that regard, there is probably a 0% chance that Crooked I or Tha Realest or (insert non-famous rapper here) will be on this record.

I'd say you're kind of just playing the "Interscope is evil and only wants mainstream artists" card but Interscope put out the last one and it was pretty much a straight Dr. Dre record with lots of West Coast artists on there. I'd say Dre has the stroke to make whatever fucking album he wants to at this point. I wouldn't call Crooked a 0% chance given that Em is getting Slaughterhouse on Interscope.

Not to take away from the point of this topic (which I still don't uinderstand at all how Tha Realest even knows Dre), but besides the Deathrow beef, what is the big problem Dre has with Daz for him to be one of the only guys left to not be brought back. I mean, he worked with Game after the big issue, D.O.C. after stealing his shit and jumping ship, Cube after the breakup, etc.

Realest likely knows Dre through D.O.C.'s people since both are from Texas. As for Daz, I think people are making a bigger thing out of it than it really is. When 2001 came out, nobody but Kurupt was fucking with Daz because he was still over at Death Row and there was some heat between him and Dre over who produced what but since then, Snoop has welcomed him back and everyone seems to be fucking with him again. Yes, Dre hasn't produced anything on Daz since the Death Row days but since DPG reunited, he hasn't produced anything on Kurupt and there's definitely no beef there.