Author Topic: Dr. Dre Kush behind the scenes with 50 Cent, E40, The Menace, Roccett, G Malone  (Read 2924 times)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props for posting these vids !

The video does seem a little reminiscent of Still D.R.E but, there's nothing wrong with that ;).

Didn't see DAZ or Kurupt there tho...

And lol at 50 and Menace at the same shoot, but there were so many people there that they probably didn't even bump into each other...

On a side note, it's too bad Game is touring, would have liked to see both him and 50 in the vid, and who knows, they might have scrapped it out  ;D

Dane

• 'G'
They probably met before, when Game was down, remember he's in the Hate it or love it video.

Doubt Menace would try anything, plus he haven't dissed 50 or the Unit. However he did steal 50's rim at his Conneticut house, as seen in Game's lame video.

But good looking.

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
this went down on thursday night, the homie was working security over there....and just on some hip-hop fan shit, it was dope seeing e-40 and dre chop it up like that
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Suga Foot

E-40!!!!! That's dope. 

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
I think it's so fucking comedy how HARD Roccet is on 50's dick.

Oh he's so fucking real.... he did a uturn and asked for directions he's so fucking gangsta.... Roccet a funny dude for that

C'Mon Son!

KrazySumwhat

WOW, song sound ALOT better hearing it for a second time.

dameons

Dude acts like people are supposed to be scared of him or something."He had the balls to ask ME for directions " .50 is filthy rich dude , and you work customer service , get a life .No one is scared of u , and u have nothing .

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
Dude acts like people are supposed to be scared of him or something."He had the balls to ask ME for directions " .50 is filthy rich dude , and you work customer service , get a life .No one is scared of u , and u have nothing .
true that

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Great news, hope we gonna see rest of the westcoast artists crew on that video, would like to see Daz, Kurupt, Rage, Rbx, Crooked....etc.

50 didnt know who Menace is so he was cool with him being there on the shoot.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Matty

looks like it will be a sick video 8)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 01:03:32 PM by Matty »

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
E-40 would actually sound very dope over one of these Dre beats, he has that crazy energy and styles for days

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
E-40!!!! Hope he on the album! Good to see Dre reaches out to other WC legends!

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I hope the video has an extended beat thing with some new sounds and shit in it

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Oh Shit...It's goin down for real this time. Great to see all the west coast love...Fuck all u haters. Just a curious thought though............Wonder if Suge wanted to crash and I wonder what Dre's reaction would be..Especially with him being all Swoll these days.. My thought is that he would be the same...Just ignore dude.