Author Topic: Dr. Dre Kush behind the scenes with 50 Cent, E40, The Menace, Roccett, G Malone  (Read 2937 times)

KyleEshna

• Muthafuckin' OG
I think it's so fucking comedy how HARD Roccet is on 50's dick.

Oh he's so fucking real.... he did a uturn and asked for directions he's so fucking gangsta.... Roccet a funny dude for that

C'Mon Son!

Isn't Roccett signed to Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group?  If so...LOL

BiggBoogaBiff

I think it's so fucking comedy how HARD Roccet is on 50's dick.

Oh he's so fucking real.... he did a uturn and asked for directions he's so fucking gangsta.... Roccet a funny dude for that

C'Mon Son!

Isn't Roccett signed to Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group?  If so...LOL

naw "K Dogg", it's called politikin', that's something that niggaz do on a daily basis.

kuruptDPG

e40 has had to record a trak with dr.dre...if not then why dr.dre call him?

i wouldnt be suprised if this video neva came out

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
e40 has had to record a trak with dr.dre...if not then why dr.dre call him?

i wouldnt be suprised if this video neva came out
the video probably will come out, as they see that the song is catching on

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn this is dope seeing all the buildup for this video and the West Coast Heads. Looks like Em, 50 and Dre are in a shot together, 3 headed beast  :laugh:...

Crack up what Roccet said, love to see Ross' face with his signee giving his enemy props for being hood haha...

Hopefully Malone can get a Dre banger and finally release his album

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
I think yall missing the point of what Roccett was saying...I really don't think he was saying anyone should be scarred of him or the crew, it's about how scary most supposed to be gangsta rappers really are. Say what u want about 50's recent music but I also have always heard that dude was real....That's rare these days in hip hop with all the fakes running around. Once again, shout out to Dre, Snoop and the whole Kush situation.Great for the West Coast.

Mr.West

HYPED!!!!! DR DRE 2011!!!!!!! DETOX BABY!!!!!  8) 8) 8)

dnjp4life

It would be great if the video was a massive WC get together on the lines of 'Cali Iz Active' but set in the club.  Would be a good look to see all the old Death Row heads and newer WC rappers chopping it up together  8)

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
footage by Aktive N LA from Dre's Kush and YG's Toot It Or Boot It Remix video shoots

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Maaan what the fuck is Dre doin to Warren G ?
'
This fucker invites G. Malone, 50, Roccett and E-40 but leaves out Warren ?

Thats madd cold.. 50 ?  Malone? really?!?!?!?!

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
Yeah im kinda mad that Dre invited suckas like Roccet and those new west rappers instaed of his old homies.. he talks bout backstabbers and he was treated bad in almost every track, and what he did to Warren (come one thats even family) and his old co-workers?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Yeah im kinda mad that Dre invited suckas like Roccet and those new west rappers instaed of his old homies.. he talks bout backstabbers and he was treated bad in almost every track, and what he did to Warren (come one thats even family) and his old co-workers?
what did he do to them?

BiggBoogaBiff

footage by Aktive N LA from Dre's Kush and YG's Toot It Or Boot It Remix video shoots

i could never see why people would goose over a public figure like that.  i mean i know i'd be gassed but god damn lol.  dude tried to put himself on in worst way.  he held his ground but he ended up looking like a sucker tha whole time, that's why he kept runnin his mouth until he got 50 to say somethin' 2 get him out his feelinz....horrible

but i thought Dr. Dre didn't reach out enuff to his newer West coast peers and now y'all are complaining that he didn't bring in everybody from before and had the new niggaz there.... i don't know if anybody else caught this but can't y'all see how bipolar forums be.  sometimes it's not tha artists, it's tha bloggers (some with bad taste or a completely different agenda).  i mean it's kind've hard to take any of this critism in stone now.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 07:58:40 AM by Mr. White Suit »

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
You guys ACTUALLY think Dre invited them??? Anybody could show up, why do you think theres so many random fans there? And there were more dudes there than the videos show, especially the first day. Dre doesn't even know who Roccett is .

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
what did he do to them?
you askin for real or what?