Author Topic: Dr. Dre Kush behind the scenes with 50 Cent, E40, The Menace, Roccett, G Malone  (Read 2936 times)

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
You guys ACTUALLY think Dre invited them??? Anybody could show up, why do you think theres so many random fans there? And there were more dudes there than the videos show, especially the first day. Dre doesn't even know who Roccett is .

yes he does

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Yeah im kinda mad that Dre invited suckas like Roccet and those new west rappers instaed of his old homies.. he talks bout backstabbers and he was treated bad in almost every track, and what he did to Warren (come one thats even family) and his old co-workers?
what did he do to them?
you askin for real or what?
yeah, i'm wondering what you have to say about that.
i take it you're talking about co-producers and musicians?

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
Yeah im kinda mad that Dre invited suckas like Roccet and those new west rappers instaed of his old homies.. he talks bout backstabbers and he was treated bad in almost every track, and what he did to Warren (come one thats even family) and his old co-workers?
what did he do to them?
According to topic i said he didnt even invite them to a video of his first single from his last album, instead he got bitches like g malone.. i think thats not right

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
what did he do to them?
According to topic i said he didnt even invite them to a video of his first single from his last album, instead he got bitches like g malone.. i think thats not right
but we don't even know who was invited by Dre.

besides, Dre can't have everybody that he knows at the videoshoot right?
who knows what's coming next, it's one big mystery.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
what did he do to them?
but we don't even know who was invited by Dre.

besides, Dre can't have everybody that he knows at the videoshoot right?
who knows what's coming next, it's one big mystery.
real talk i knew exactly where the video was being shot and coulda been down there aswell, it wasnt no exclusive invite only thing cuz lord knows i aint shit
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
i doubt u just could walk there and walk arround all the way, sounds pretty imposible, but if so, damn i wish i was there

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i doubt u just could walk there and walk arround all the way, sounds pretty imposible, but if so, damn i wish i was there
i'm sure there was some security

Jay_J

can't believe this song will be the first single of detox after 11 years...
do you remember how you excited and tasted a new rap revolution for other singles of The Chronic(nuthin but a g thang) and 2001(still d.r.e.)
fuck!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Can't wait to see the final video... Shit is about to BLOW UP!! 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

darqawa

• 'G'
Was K9 AKA the King of L.A there?  Was he finna eat on some of their friend chicken? ;D

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!

<a href="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=17018095" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=17018095</a>
DRE is looking old..but anyway congrads on the song doctor..i wish u much success..even though i feel u can do alot better.bless.

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
theres more on the way before the album drops guys... calm down...

just lean back and enjoy

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
footage by Aktive N LA from Dre's Kush and YG's Toot It Or Boot It Remix video shoots

i could never see why people would goose over a public figure like that.  i mean i know i'd be gassed but god damn lol.  dude tried to put himself on in worst way.  he held his ground but he ended up looking like a sucker tha whole time, that's why he kept runnin his mouth until he got 50 to say somethin' 2 get him out his feelinz....horrible

but i thought Dr. Dre didn't reach out enuff to his newer West coast peers and now y'all are complaining that he didn't bring in everybody from before and had the new niggaz there.... i don't know if anybody else caught this but can't y'all see how bipolar forums be.  sometimes it's not tha artists, it's tha bloggers (some with bad taste or a completely different agenda).  i mean it's kind've hard to take any of this critism in stone now.

Mayne u funny,but do u homie lol... yeah it would have been great to see all his old friends(DAZ,the KING PIN,RAGE,RBX,WARREN G ,DOC ect.)in this video..since this is his last time spitting..And at least show that much respect....but its his vid.and his money,and his time..so. :-\

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what did he do to them?
doing this would have pleased alot of his fans for sure...its the lil.things that count.

midwestryder

what did he do to them?
how do you know dr dre did not invite him ? you don't! you are just presuming & that makes you jackass because you really have no idea what you are talking about at all. for all we know ,dr dre could have invited warren g but warren was somewhere else or working on a project . we don't know & we should never speak on something we have no idea about because it makes people look like ignorant jackasses. have all the facts before ypu speak or it will mean nothing what you say.