Author Topic: Dr. Dre Kush behind the scenes with 50 Cent, E40, The Menace, Roccett, G Malone  (Read 2940 times)

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
why yall niggas acting like Dre dont know Glasses?! cuz been working with the Doc a bit and hopefully Detox will gain enaugh buzz for west to Cash Money finally release Beach Cruiser

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
Yeah im kinda mad that Dre invited suckas like Roccet and those new west rappers instaed of his old homies.. he talks bout backstabbers and he was treated bad in almost every track, and what he did to Warren (come one thats even family) and his old co-workers?
what did he do to them?
you askin for real or what?
yeah, i'm wondering what you have to say about that.
i take it you're talking about co-producers and musicians?
According to topic i said he didnt even invite them to a video of his first single from his last album, instead he got bitches like g malone.. i think thats not right
how do you know dr dre did not invite him ? you don't! you are just presuming & that makes you jackass because you really have no idea what you are talking about at all. for all we know ,dr dre could have invited warren g but warren was somewhere else or working on a project . we don't know & we should never speak on something we have no idea about because it makes people look like ignorant jackasses. have all the facts before ypu speak or it will mean nothing what you say.
u never have all the facts, u gotta deal with what u got.. warren is lazy, i doubt hes somewhere far that he couldnt come for that vid

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Cool Video.  8)

DOPETOWN805

good shit right there good to see E40 and Dre talkin....reminded me of the house party shoot for California Love back in the day...15 years later 40 and Dre are still tight thats whats up!

coastIIcoast

• Lil Geezy
Some more footage of the behind the scene from Dr. Dre Kush Music Video Set.

Here are the pictures of the rides from swift car club.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 04:24:37 PM by coastIIcoast »

Will_B

Nice. Props. :)

kuruptlon

Yeah im kinda mad that Dre invited suckas like Roccet and those new west rappers instaed of his old homies.. he talks bout backstabbers and he was treated bad in almost every track, and what he did to Warren (come one thats even family) and his old co-workers?
what did he do to them?
According to topic i said he didnt even invite them to a video of his first single from his last album, instead he got bitches like g malone.. i think thats not right
how do you know dr dre did not invite him ? you don't! you are just presuming & that makes you jackass because you really have no idea what you are talking about at all. for all we know ,dr dre could have invited warren g but warren was somewhere else or working on a project . we don't know & we should never speak on something we have no idea about because it makes people look like ignorant jackasses. have all the facts before ypu speak or it will mean nothing what you say.

Because we checked his twitter that night

Tweets From @regulator Warren G
In LA, aint doin shit him me up if anythings goin down.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 06:48:34 AM by kuruptlon »

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
Dre need 2 fuck wit more Bay Niggaz

midwestryder

what did he do to them?
u never have all the facts, u gotta deal with what u got.. warren is lazy, i doubt hes somewhere far that he couldnt come for that vid
bullcrap you never have all the facts. if can't get all facts then you should not speak on it at all . i have had all facts before .

midwestryder

what did he do to them?

Because we checked his twitter that night

Tweets From @regulator Warren G
In LA, aint doin shit him me up if anythings goin down.
bullshit , you are fucken liar . because i just checked warren g twitters & he said he has been in studio for last week . so you are full of shit with what you said

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
what did he do to them?
bullcrap you never have all the facts. if can't get all facts then you should not speak on it at all . i have had all facts before .
mhm, okey

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
what did he do to them?
but we don't even know who was invited by Dre.

besides, Dre can't have everybody that he knows at the videoshoot right?
who knows what's coming next, it's one big mystery.

yeah you right.. but pickin them cats over Warren G is still fucked up to me.. why would anybody invite G. Malone? thats just weird..

I know everybody is supposed to support the new west and all that shit.. but fuck g. malone.. he is utter useless in my book..

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
this is what the west needs....snoop and game should drop their albums around the same time detox comes out...they might have more success with it

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
what did he do to them?

You sir, need to shut the fuck up.. Check this Warren G tweet before you go on anymore random rants you useless cunt!

http://twitter.com/regulator/status/5101049241149440 .

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
I still am pretty sure this wasn't an invite thing. You could show up if you want, hence all the fans and random ass rappers. If Warren wanted to go he could, if Daz wanted to go, he could, etc.

Now, if you guys are saying Dre should have called Warren or somethin like that, then thats another story. Besides, I doubt many of those rappers were even in any of the shots (besides 50 and snoop of course).