Author Topic: Warren G Gives Health Update on Nate Dogg * Currently 0.00/5 * 1  (Read 2112 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: Warren G Gives Health Update on Nate Dogg * Currently 0.00/5 * 1
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2010, 01:24:43 PM »
Nice post..Really to bad for Nate who is a Westcoast legend..Not sure why anyone would suggest what Dre can do with HIS money..Why not just do what YOU can do.. 
Apparently, Dr. Dre is responsible for helping everyone on the West by both providing them with careers and paying their medical bills whenever they are in trouble.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2010, 01:47:29 PM »
why tha fuck are u mad that they're settin up a donation to Nate.  that shit disgusts me how ya'll are treating it.  dude is a human being.  bitches like y'all are immature foreal.  yeah im in my feelings, so whut.  y'all are being real grimey right now 4 nuthin'.  Nate probably isn't as rich as u'd like 2 believe, same with Warren.  white people can't never be happy 4 a nigga (especially a rapper), it's so pathetic and petty and straight up bitch made foreal.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2010, 02:01:37 PM »
why tha fuck are u mad that they're settin up a donation to Nate.  that shit disgusts me how ya'll are treating it.  dude is a human being.  bitches like y'all are immature foreal.  yeah im in my feelings, so whut.  y'all are being real grimey right now 4 nuthin'.  Nate probably isn't as rich as u'd like 2 believe, same with Warren.  white people can't never be happy 4 a nigga (especially a rapper), it's so pathetic and petty and straight up bitch made foreal.

Man I totally agree with your post except the last sentence. You really shouldn't make a race issue out of this.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2010, 02:02:57 PM »

Man I totally agree with your post except the last sentence. You really shouldn't make a race issue out of this.

who are the only people complaining though.....exactly.  and a random ass nigga couldn't change that (if u can find 1)

acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2010, 02:46:06 PM »
the whole dpg crew should do a fundraiser compilation album for nate.  All proceeds go to help nate.

Dippafly

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2010, 07:56:27 PM »
if nate dogg havin trouble payin medical bills, then his friends should help him out.  snoop step up!  big up to warren g for being a real friend!!

Nate Dogg, Snoop, Warren G- Friends
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 08:02:48 PM by Dippafly »
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

Jimmy H.

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2010, 08:05:37 PM »
Who are you refeering to here?

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2010, 08:07:56 PM »
the whole dpg crew should do a fundraiser compilation album for nate.  All proceeds go to help nate.

If they did that dog.........they would only be able to raise 40 dollars...
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2010, 08:08:42 PM »
Well Dr. Dre did put his vocals on "Kush" - he should get something for that, right?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2010, 08:10:27 PM »
Who are you refeering to here?

people who objected.  anybody else (no matter whut race) who didn't i wasn't referring too.  but i know the people who did are probably white

Jimmy H.

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2010, 08:22:14 PM »
Oh, okay. I'm seeing the comments now, White Soft.

I do like the idea of people putting together some type of project for Nate. With all the albums he blessed artists with, I feel like putting out some kind of project out of love with the proceeds going to help Nate should be worth doing for them. The fans could buy it because it's a good cause and shit would be alright. By doing the album thing, you really get to show how beloved Nate is by not only having artists give their blessings but by fans buying it.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2010, 08:39:32 PM »

people who objected.  anybody else (no matter whut race) who didn't i wasn't referring too.  but i know the people who did are probably white

are you a black man ?
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2010, 08:46:52 PM »

are you a black man ?

yeah and if ur 1 too i'm confused by your lack of understanding

Mehdi

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2010, 09:09:45 PM »
Hey OG, could you tell how to find some good weed
I need it homie oh so fast
That last bag was the best weed I've ever had
Bass so deep, I can't even seem to feel my feet
Girls so fine, I can't help it got to make this one mine
I hit em with my, gangsta leans
They can't seperate my music from me
Time does change, but the music it remains the same
I hit em with the music from the slave
Oh my goodness, what my ancestors gave
I don't want to think I don't know
They thought me how to reach deep down and touch the soul
Without my music, where would I be
You thought me how to cry and still remain a G
You keep alot of soldiers at ease
And together the next next level proceed
      :o :o :o :o

Jimmy H.

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2010, 09:26:56 PM »
Not trying to segue into anything further with this but more out of morbid curiousity, if you KNOW something to be a fact, why include PROBABLY? It's kind of like using the word, "ALWAYS" but then adding "SOMETIMES".