Author Topic: Warren G Gives Health Update on Nate Dogg * Currently 0.00/5 * 1  (Read 2116 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Warren G Gives Health Update on Nate Dogg * Currently 0.00/5 * 1
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2010, 09:38:41 PM »
people who objected.  anybody else (no matter whut race) who didn't i wasn't referring too.  but i know the people who did are probably white
Not trying to segue into anything further with this but more out of morbid curiousity, if you KNOW something to be a fact, why include PROBABLY? It's kind of like using the word, "ALWAYS" but then adding "SOMETIMES".

becuz in this point you can.  on one hand everybody is an individual even if they're sheep but individuals flock in groups becuz of common's (race, music appreciation, and so on).  in this case it's like ok, you probably don't understand why Warren said that becuz you just don't see it tha same way/hear-feel it tha same way we do.  Nate probably has gotten everybody he knows to help ( i mean it's not like he hasn't been gettin' taken care of all this time ) but like it wouldn't smack you in tha face like that if u didn't already get it in tha 1st place, it's like u know without even questioning it.  

i'm not saying all white people are unempathetic towards Black people (and rapppers, FREE YOUNG TURK) but they don't get it until somebody has to tell them why yu'noe and then they're like oh i knew that tha whole time.  i don't wanna put all white people in this group lol, but 9/10 it's probably 1 of them (that's just based off tha fact), like who would question it especially if you already knew how long it's been since it happened [Healthcare ain't cheap].

BIGWORM

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2010, 10:07:15 PM »
I'm pretty sure Dr.Dre or someone maybe even Warren has at least one un-released or several Nate Dogg tracks maybe drop a few on iTunes with the proceeds going to NATE DOGG. I'd cop everyone If I knew the coin was going DIRECTLY TO NATE DOGG....

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2010, 10:17:38 PM »
 Really hope Nate gets better, some people are lucky, a freind of mine's mum had a stroke and she can walk and use her arms and talk, she just cant say certian words or get the right words out at times, a full recovery is probably pretty rare but i dont really know. Can only hope.
 Most people i tell bout what happend to nate had NO idea it had happend but i always get teh same reaction, SHOCK. Oh and these are white ppl iam talking about, lol at tehe race argument.
 If us whiteies didnt want black people to have money an shit then why the fuck would we buy their alums and hand out our $$$ going to all the concerts?
 All that aside, it dont matter what race you are , you cant help but wonder why the average joe should contribute $ when your broke and when Nate has millionare freinds like Snoop Dogg.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2010, 10:22:17 PM »
Well, I'm not looking to debate you on the issue. I just find it funny the way you said it. It's kind of just how I read it. If you know something, in your mind, probability isn't a question. So to say, you know something is "probably" this then you don't KNOW, you THINK. Kind of a ridicilous observation but I just found it amusing.

I can definitely understand where Warren is coming from but I think there is this sort of misconception that if someone is a high-profile individual that they automatically have X amount of dollars so fans just assume they are paying some rich guy's medical bills because he's famous. I don't think it's because people are cold-hearted, I just think it's an easier way for them to justify it. That's why I say the best move would be to put together some kind of compilaition album or benefit concerts. I mean, not only does it help raise that money but it lets people say this is what Nate means to us and this is what Nate means to his fans.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2010, 10:26:18 PM »
I'm pretty sure Dr.Dre or someone maybe even Warren has at least one un-released or several Nate Dogg tracks maybe drop a few on iTunes with the proceeds going to NATE DOGG. I'd cop everyone If I knew the coin was going DIRECTLY TO NATE DOGG....
Problem with that is you have to go through record labels and whoever is making business decisions on Nate's behalf to get that rolling. First they gotta do is set up some kind of organization to make sure the money goes to Nate or all that other stuff is pointless.

Also, let's just agree to kill the race argument already. It's counterproductive to the thread.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 10:28:07 PM by Jimmy H. »

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2010, 11:00:44 PM »
why tha fuck are u mad that they're settin up a donation to Nate.  that shit disgusts me how ya'll are treating it.  dude is a human being.  bitches like y'all are (immature) foreal. :
This has to be a BIG JOKE comeing from u..knowing how u feel about old rappers.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2010, 01:01:01 AM »
Well Dr. Dre did put his vocals on "Kush" - he should get something for that, right?
not funny

dnjp4life

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2010, 05:58:22 AM »
A sad situation really.  I though by now Nate would have made some sort of recovery but it still seems that he hasn't improved too much.  But it's good to know that friends like Warren and Snoop still have the time and care for him.

Did anyone write to him in the end?  I know his medical address was posted up here not too long ago.

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2010, 08:51:40 AM »
Well Dr. Dre did put his vocals on "Kush" - he should get something for that, right?

thats not nate i guess dre said it in an interview and said it wasent nate

http://www.rapbasement.com/dr-dre/111610-dr-dre-talks-about-the-kush-track-along-with-his-plans-for-the-detox-album-listen-here.html
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2010, 08:55:15 AM »
why tha fuck are u mad that they're settin up a donation to Nate.  that shit disgusts me how ya'll are treating it.  dude is a human being.  bitches like y'all are immature foreal.  yeah im in my feelings, so whut.  y'all are being real grimey right now 4 nuthin'.  Nate probably isn't as rich as u'd like 2 believe, same with Warren.  white people can't never be happy 4 a nigga (especially a rapper), it's so pathetic and petty and straight up bitch made foreal.

Whoa.. no need to catch e-feelings.. People only said that it was fucked up cause he should have people around him ho could pay that shit in an instant..

I dont think people really mind the fact that they are settin the donation shit up.. just that his greedy rich ass friends aint helpin when it would be no problem for them..

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2010, 09:51:22 AM »
if nate dogg havin trouble payin medical bills, then his friends should help him out.  snoop step up!  big up to warren g for being a real friend!!

Nate Dogg, Snoop, Warren G- Friends

i agree. nate hip hop still needs you.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2010, 10:17:51 AM »
Do u really think that his close friends are not showing support? like c<mon

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2010, 02:09:53 PM »
white people can't never be happy 4 a nigga (especially a rapper), it's so pathetic and petty and straight up bitch made foreal.

Goddamn crackas! ;D

wardy

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2010, 03:33:40 AM »
Surely Nate would have had a fair few $ in his bank, as all the royalties he should be getting off all them singles he has featured on, also if he is in need of money to help pay for his care im damn sure Warren, Snoop, Daz, Kurupt, Dre etc could easily pay it for him. In fact i'd expect Snoop to pay it as he makes millions every year.

Elano

« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2010, 01:56:45 AM »
They should organize a benefit show for nate dogg, not only with his friends but even with artists like eminem and 50 cent.

Dr.Dre,Snoop Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound, Warren G, Ice Cube, Dj Quik, Eminem, 50 Cent.

With a line up like this i'm sure they can collect enough money to help nate