Author Topic: Warren G Gives Health Update on Nate Dogg * Currently 0.00/5 * 1  (Read 2110 times)

Mista Rosa

Re: Warren G Gives Health Update on Nate Dogg * Currently 0.00/5 * 1
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2010, 02:39:10 AM »
They should organize a benefit show for nate dogg, not only with his friends but even with artists like eminem and 50 cent.

Dr.Dre,Snoop Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound, Warren G, Ice Cube, Dj Quik, Eminem, 50 Cent.

With a line up like this i'm sure they can collect enough money to help nate

Yeah that would make more sense than putting a website for fans to give money. I would be down if they reunited some unreleased Nate Dogg and put a cd out, benefits going to Nate. I mean almost every artist that has recorded with Nate has material from him.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Elano

« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2010, 11:52:33 AM »
And it's not even that difficult to organize, with all those names they can sell tickets @ 50/60 dollars

papa-smurf

« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2010, 07:34:57 PM »
i hope he gets well soon, but why should the fans have to donate, im sure Dr. Dre could easily drop a mil on him
don't you understand the donation concept?
i do, but surely dr dre is his friend and could easily pay for his needs

dre & snoop got the money.most of they fans are poor,working regular jobs.struggling.if they go blow a mil on cars easily then they could be able 2 pay nate medical bill.the fans already donated by supporting they music & makeing them superr rich

Paolo

« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2010, 08:59:12 PM »
I HOPES NATE WILL BE MORE GOOD !!