Author Topic: Funkmaster Flex Disses 2Pac  (Read 3849 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Funkmaster Flex Disses 2Pac
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 02:05:28 PM »
Flex just wants tha attention and he wants to keep tha "debate" alive.  lame

Jimmy H.

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 02:11:32 PM »
Didn't hear him diss Tupac. I heard him say people need to stop sucking his dick, which I kind of agree with and Tupac is my favorite rap artist so there you go.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 02:14:36 PM »
Didn't hear him diss Tupac. I heard him say people need to stop sucking his dick, which I kind of agree with and Tupac is my favorite rap artist so there you go.

Pac is Elvis that's why (even though I disagree with Elvis being "the king").  He's just one of those Public Figures that can't die becuz he's bigger than whut his profession was.  

Mietek23

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 02:56:37 PM »
It's funny because I remember watching Outlawz "Worlwide" DVD years ago and they were in NY with Flex and dude was nica as a mufuka praising 'Pac etc. - now he's doing the Keith Murray thang, dissing a man that's been dead and gone for the past 14 years, lol. These faggots are just simply pathetic with those statements years after his death.. stupid ass atention whores.

I gues 'Pac was right saying "Niggaz talk a lot of shit, but that's after I'm gone cause they fear me in my physical form" on Troublesome.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 03:07:19 PM »
Talking shit and expressing an opinion is a different thing.  On the real Pac was an emotional bitch.  He needed to smoke some kush and watch a movie or two instead of looking for drama.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 03:26:39 PM »
It's funny because I remember watching Outlawz "Worlwide" DVD years ago and they were in NY with Flex and dude was nica as a mufuka praising 'Pac etc. - now he's doing the Keith Murray thang, dissing a man that's been dead and gone for the past 14 years, lol. These faggots are just simply pathetic with those statements years after his death.. stupid ass atention whores.

I gues 'Pac was right saying "Niggaz talk a lot of shit, but that's after I'm gone cause they fear me in my physical form" on Troublesome.

yep  Flex is a puss

i dont think Keith Murray was DISSING pac, just saying "i went toe to toe with 2pac" - i dont think he said he beat his ass like people made it out to be
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Bungalow

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 03:34:13 PM »
that was a bitch move...how can you diss someone thats dead, peace of shit!

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2010, 05:50:24 PM »

you mistaken him with dj kay slay...but flex was dissin pac when he was in jail for 11 months...there´s a interview where pac is sayin that flex dissed him.

by the way who da fuc is flex??? nobody gives a fuck about him after the 90´s...anymore.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2010, 06:46:16 PM »
Talking shit and expressing an opinion is a different thing.  On the real Pac was an emotional bitch.  He needed to smoke some kush and watch a movie or two instead of looking for drama.

Dude was passionate........he wouldnt have came out with all those classics that we still bump to this day if it weren't for what you call, his "bitch" emotions........

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2010, 07:08:28 PM »
Cube on his worst day>>>>>Pac on his best day
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2010, 07:10:42 PM »
We All know that Flex dislikes the whole westcoast.
He sucks on Snoops dick when he gets on Hot 97 and talks all that sugar talk....but that just pretending

Remember when Flex hat the 90s marathon on independence day, like 2-3 years ago
he played i think 4-5 hours (or even more) just 90s music and there was not 1 Westcoast Joint on that mix

BUT he had Fuck Compton in that mix....that tells you everything

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2010, 07:41:42 PM »
Cube on his worst day>>>>>Pac on his best day

Word dog..........Ice cube is much better than 2 pac.......It is just too bad though that in 5 years of working on music 2pac was able to outsell ice cubes 20 years of working on music.....but that is Capitalism for you..........doesn't make any sense cause everyone knows Ice cube is much doper than 2pac
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2010, 07:51:11 PM »
Funk Flex is a bitch now. He was a bitch the day he was born. And he will eventually die a bitch.

By far THE biggest dick rider on the planet who wasn't named Marvin Bernard. Do you guys ever hear him when he interviews Jay-Z or 50 Cent? He sounds like a 14 year old girl on the phone with her first boyfriend. Shit is pitiful.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2010, 08:00:22 PM »

Pac is Elvis that's why (even though I disagree with Elvis being "the king").  He's just one of those Public Figures that can't die becuz he's bigger than whut his profession was.  

Of course Elvis is "The King". Just like 2Pac is for Rap music. It's not about being the best at everything, or even at anything. From a purist standpoint both Elvis and Pac are surpassed in all aspects by another artist here or there. Think about it in feudal terms. The Kings of old Europe with their feifs. The King wasn't the best anything. He couldn't fight better than his knights, run colonies better than his lords, or take care of the lands like his best vassals. What the King was good at was making sure everyone followed him. That's it. And that's what Elvis and Tupac did better than anyone else.

Sure you could say "if Elvis was black" he never would have transcended the genre. But if Tupac was white, and the music was the exact same he'd probably be more ridiculed than praised.