Author Topic: Funkmaster Flex Disses 2Pac  (Read 3855 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Funkmaster Flex Disses 2Pac
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2010, 08:14:17 PM »
Didn't hear him diss Tupac. I heard him say people need to stop sucking his dick, which I kind of agree with and Tupac is my favorite rap artist so there you go.

Pac is Elvis that's why (even though I disagree with Elvis being "the king").  He's just one of those Public Figures that can't die becuz he's bigger than whut his profession was.  

Of course Elvis is "The King". Just like 2Pac is for Rap music. It's not about being the best at everything, or even at anything. From a purist standpoint both Elvis and Pac are surpassed in all aspects by another artist here or there. Think about it in feudal terms. The Kings of old Europe with their feifs. The King wasn't the best anything. He couldn't fight better than his knights, run colonies better than his lords, or take care of the lands like his best vassals. What the King was good at was making sure everyone followed him. That's it. And that's what Elvis and Tupac did better than anyone else.

Sure you could say "if Elvis was black" he never would have transcended the genre. But if Tupac was white, and the music was the exact same he'd probably be more ridiculed than praised.

agree'd to a T'.  

but to say Cube was better than Pac is like u wanting to lynch yourself.  cube is a god sure but he wasn't better than Pac.  maybe in the 80's he was but once 93' hit Cube couldn't touch Pac even with the westside connection (i'll admit that the Westside Connection shitted on Tha Outlawz anyday though lol).

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2010, 11:52:19 PM »
Cube on his worst day>>>>>Pac on his best day

I say no, because Cube has one face. He's always that mean mug nigga you love to hate. There's no variation of emotion and passion outside of aggression. Cube is one of the GOAT's but lacking in certain areas that made Pac great
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2010, 01:21:01 AM »
Didn't hear him diss Tupac. I heard him say people need to stop sucking his dick, which I kind of agree with and Tupac is my favorite rap artist so there you go.
yeah, stans got offended i guess

Mietek23

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2010, 03:20:05 AM »
It's funny because I remember watching Outlawz "Worlwide" DVD years ago and they were in NY with Flex and dude was nica as a mufuka praising 'Pac etc. - now he's doing the Keith Murray thang, dissing a man that's been dead and gone for the past 14 years, lol. These faggots are just simply pathetic with those statements years after his death.. stupid ass atention whores.

I gues 'Pac was right saying "Niggaz talk a lot of shit, but that's after I'm gone cause they fear me in my physical form" on Troublesome.

you mistaken him with dj kay slay...but flex was dissin pac when he was in jail for 11 months...there´s a interview where pac is sayin that flex dissed him.

by the way who da fuc is flex??? nobody gives a fuck about him after the 90´s...anymore.

Oh, yeah - my bad :)

Still it's a coward move in my opinion.

EDIT: Nutt-So have responded on his Facebook:

F____ Fake Waxster Flex For dissin Tupac...That nigga Was'nt saying that shit when Pac was Alive Nor would he have said that on the west coast...He pulled a sucka move with that......! I threw up the west coast Sign, On the East Coast In front of Bad Boy Entertainment And walk away with out a scratch Now that's Gangsta...O4L Nigga!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 04:34:06 AM by Mietek23 »

kuruptDPG

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2010, 04:41:41 AM »

EDIT: Nutt-So have responded on his Facebook:

F____ Fake Waxster Flex For dissin Tupac...That nigga Was'nt saying that shit when Pac was Alive Nor would he have said that on the west coast...He pulled a sucka move with that......! I threw up the west coast Sign, On the East Coast In front of Bad Boy Entertainment And walk away with out a scratch Now that's Gangsta...O4L Nigga!!!!!!

LOL

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 09:10:31 AM »
i definitely agree. people really didn't go crazy about pac until he signed to the row any way. now let the hatin' begin. i'm ready !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2010, 09:24:55 AM »
i definitely agree. people really didn't go crazy about pac until he signed to the row any way. now let the hatin' begin. i'm ready !

U wanna black eye?
U stupid gay fuck
U know nuthin
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

papa-smurf

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2010, 09:30:39 AM »
aint nobody sucking 2pac dick.they giveing him the props he deserve.i thought pac was ove  rated untill i listned 2 all of his music & listened 2 all of his interviews & now i say why he the greatest rapper of all time.he more then just a rapper.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2010, 09:43:07 AM »

U wanna black eye?
U stupid gay fuck
U know nuthin
LMFAO.... YOU DON'T want no problems wit ME !!!! it's true. back in 94 if i'd asked who was doper snoop or pac at that time most would have said snoop (based on affiliation, record sales, hype,etc.) pac was a million seller (not multi) until when ? death row records scooped him up. to be honest pac wasn't no fuckin' thug. he was just as pussy as prodigy from mobb deep. if i bullshittin' bring some facts. bitch.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2010, 11:17:34 AM »
Funk Flex is a bitch now. He was a bitch the day he was born. And he will eventually die a bitch.

By far THE biggest dick rider on the planet who wasn't named Marvin Bernard. Do you guys ever hear him when he interviews Jay-Z or 50 Cent? He sounds like a 14 year old girl on the phone with her first boyfriend. Shit is pitiful.

LMAOOO.. exactly my thoughts.. Hate his interviews... way too hard dickrydin... shit is disgusting..

and how can anyone say Cube on his worst day >>>>>>>>>> Pac on his best?

That right there is pure hate. You need to recognize the skill Pac had.. Like I do Cube's even though I would prefer Pac any day..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2010, 11:19:18 AM »
Funk Flex is a bitch now. He was a bitch the day he was born. And he will eventually die a bitch.

By far THE biggest dick rider on the planet who wasn't named Marvin Bernard. Do you guys ever hear him when he interviews Jay-Z or 50 Cent? He sounds like a 14 year old girl on the phone with her first boyfriend. Shit is pitiful.

LMAOOO.. exactly my thoughts.. Hate his interviews... way too hard dickrydin... shit is disgusting..

That right there is pure hate. You need to recognize the skill Pac had.. Like I do Cube's even though I would prefer Pac any day..
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2010, 11:49:38 AM »

pac was dope. imo pac was at his best when he came to death row records (even though suge had him murked). the beats and rhymes were on point. just not as great or gangsta as he's portrayed.

FreeMac

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2010, 11:51:24 AM »
Flex is a dickrider plain and simple. Bitch ass NY Dj's always hatin on somebody, i just didn't think itd be somebody that's been DEAD for the past 14 years.

On everything i love i'd smack Flex if i ever see that fat fuck.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2010, 12:00:38 PM »
IMO he was hating on fans that love Pac but hate Biggie because Pac hated Biggie. I don't think he was hating on 2pac directly there. I didn't know Funkmaster Flex was still relevant in 2010.

GARDENA.GANGSTA

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2010, 01:33:08 PM »
TRIP ON THIS.STRAIGHT OUT I'LL SAY WUT OTHER RAPPERS OR PEOPLE WOULDN'T SAY FUCK BIGGIE REST IN PISS,FUCK THAT BITCH PUFFY,FLEX IS A STRAIGHT UP PUSSY FATAL GONNA SMASH ON HIM FOR SURE,FUCK MOBB DEEP FUCK LIL KIM FUCKING WHORE,FUCK LIL CEASE & MASE,FUCK GAY-Z,FUCK THE EAST COAST.THIS THE MUTHAPHUCKIN WEST SIDE HOMIE MAKAVELI THUG IN PEACE.AINT NOBODY BETTER THAN MAKAVELI I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO IT IS,NOBODY,IM TELLIN U FOOS BETTER WATCH THEY MOUTH CAUSE MUTHAPHUKAS GONNA RESPONDE BACK HOMIE FUCK BIGGIE,PUFFY,FLEX,GAY-Z,MOBB SLEEP,JUNIRO WHOPPER, THUG LIFE BITCH FUCK EM ALL WEST SIDE CALIFORNIA STYLE L.A. HOMIE FUCK THE CHEESE TOAST.FUCK EVERYBODY FROM NEW YORK.LOS ANGELES TO THE FULLEST