Author Topic: Funkmaster Flex Disses 2Pac  (Read 3850 times)

hoobanginbawse

• Lil Geezy
Re: Funkmaster Flex Disses 2Pac
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2010, 11:40:09 PM »
I'm not the biggest 2Pac fan but Flex is a fat piece of shit and the motherfuccer hasn't been relevant EVER.

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2010, 03:03:56 AM »
Suge Knight gonna catch flex
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2010, 07:28:08 AM »
Cube on his worst day>>>>>Pac on his best day

Got My Locs on? Lol stfu with these shock comments.

Whatz ya phone #?  You can't pick 1 shitty song.  I know this gonna get some hate but
NO VASELINE>Hit em up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2010, 07:50:37 AM »

Whatz ya phone #?  You can't pick 1 shitty song.  I know this gonna get some hate but
NO VASELINE>Hit em up.

I agree with that. But read the comment I was responding to.

Mietek23

« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2010, 09:46:37 AM »
Why do thread about Flex dissing 2Pac suddenly became about who's better - Cube or 'Pac ???

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2010, 09:50:11 AM »
Didn't hear him diss Tupac. I heard him say people need to stop sucking his dick, which I kind of agree with and Tupac is my favorite rap artist so there you go.

Booyah!
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

felipebtu

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2010, 10:05:46 AM »
I want to see him say this in California!!

funkmaster flex is a haterrr of west coast

he is a fool, because you think of that began to spend 97 hot Big Boy Neighborhood? audience because of flex is grotesque..

Pac is a myth, legend, unique, master, incomparable with any other rapper

Pac was the people's voice, the voice of God the voice of the heart

So, FUCK YOU Muthafucka NEW FLEX Yorkin, alll suck dick of brooklyynn, queeeeens, THE ZOO BRONXXX and harlem world

and let the brothers of Creshaw, Compton, Inglewood, Long Beach and Los Angeles alll wreck your ASS GAY
Ouvir
Ler foneticamente
Dicionário - Ver dicionário detalhadofrase0.he is

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2010, 11:12:38 AM »

Whatz ya phone #?  You can't pick 1 shitty song.  I know this gonna get some hate but
NO VASELINE>Hit em up.

I agree with that. But read the comment I was responding to.
Haha, my bad bro, you right.  That is a idiotic statement dude made lol.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 11:16:25 AM by darqawa »

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2010, 12:29:46 PM »
Outlaws - Warning Shots (funk master flex diss)

<a href="http://&lt;object width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/h8tznGsycS8?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/h8tznGsycS8?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://&lt;object width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/h8tznGsycS8?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/h8tznGsycS8?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2010, 12:52:09 PM »
lmfao @ the wiggers steaming here though the fat fuck didn´t even diss pac .

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2010, 12:56:07 PM »
Apparently They Aren't The Only One's If The Outlaws Are Makin Diss Records Already!....Its Only Been A Day Or 2.

Edit: Could Care Less About What Flex Said!!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 12:57:44 PM by Hoodlum204 »

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2010, 01:04:12 PM »
Quote from: Tutlock link=topic =258644.msg2623322#msg2623322 date=1290545529

fuck 2 pac who here misses biggie  ::) thats not a diss u tell me what that is then ?
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2010, 01:05:08 PM »
Quote from: Tutlock link=topic =258644.msg2623322#msg2623322 date=1290545529

fuck 2 pac who here misses biggie  ::) thats not a diss u tell me what that is then ?

+1...Exactley!!

LatinoThugPassion

• 'G'
  • Theze Nuttz
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2010, 02:20:25 PM »
TRIP ON THIS.STRAIGHT OUT I'LL SAY WUT OTHER RAPPERS OR PEOPLE WOULDN'T SAY FUCK BIGGIE REST IN PISS,FUCK THAT BITCH PUFFY,FLEX IS A STRAIGHT UP PUSSY FATAL GONNA SMASH ON HIM FOR SURE,FUCK MOBB DEEP FUCK LIL KIM FUCKING WHORE,FUCK LIL CEASE & MASE,FUCK GAY-Z,FUCK THE EAST COAST.THIS THE MUTHAPHUCKIN WEST SIDE HOMIE MAKAVELI THUG IN PEACE.AINT NOBODY BETTER THAN MAKAVELI I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO IT IS,NOBODY,IM TELLIN U FOOS BETTER WATCH THEY MOUTH CAUSE MUTHAPHUKAS GONNA RESPONDE BACK HOMIE FUCK BIGGIE,PUFFY,FLEX,GAY-Z,MOBB SLEEP,JUNIRO WHOPPER, THUG LIFE BITCH FUCK EM ALL WEST SIDE CALIFORNIA STYLE L.A. HOMIE FUCK THE CHEESE TOAST.FUCK EVERYBODY FROM NEW YORK.LOS ANGELES TO THE FULLEST

LMAO calm down homeboy....First of all times have changed if you didnt notice half the people your dissing havent been relevant in ten years. Secondly Mobb deep went G-unit and are bigger then the whole pac beef.. they have had a hit single with NATE DOGG and had dre beats. "puffy" hasnt been puffy in years he's diddy and hes not reppin "eastcoast" he's worldwide. Hip hop has change aint no east vs west if you havent woke up and smelled the cafe con leche the south is running rap right now. And lil cease hasnt dropped anything in years. Lil Kim isnt relevant anymore and has worked with westcoast artists.. It aint 96 no more LET THE HATE GO. You wanna diss somebody diss your own "LA DJs" who dont play anything other than lil wayne drake and nicki minaj
Latin Thug Passion

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2010, 02:21:45 PM »
Im sure flex is gonna eat those comments when he runs into some real westcoast figures.