Author Topic: Funkmaster Flex Disses 2Pac  (Read 3881 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Funkmaster Flex Disses 2Pac
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2010, 05:50:31 PM »
TRIP ON THIS.STRAIGHT OUT I'LL SAY WUT OTHER RAPPERS OR PEOPLE WOULDN'T SAY FUCK BIGGIE REST IN PISS,FUCK THAT BITCH PUFFY,FLEX IS A STRAIGHT UP PUSSY FATAL GONNA SMASH ON HIM FOR SURE,FUCK MOBB DEEP FUCK LIL KIM FUCKING WHORE,FUCK LIL CEASE & MASE,FUCK GAY-Z,FUCK THE EAST COAST.THIS THE MUTHAPHUCKIN WEST SIDE HOMIE MAKAVELI THUG IN PEACE.AINT NOBODY BETTER THAN MAKAVELI I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO IT IS,NOBODY,IM TELLIN U FOOS BETTER WATCH THEY MOUTH CAUSE MUTHAPHUKAS GONNA RESPONDE BACK HOMIE FUCK BIGGIE,PUFFY,FLEX,GAY-Z,MOBB SLEEP,JUNIRO WHOPPER, THUG LIFE BITCH FUCK EM ALL WEST SIDE CALIFORNIA STYLE L.A. HOMIE FUCK THE CHEESE TOAST.FUCK EVERYBODY FROM NEW YORK.LOS ANGELES TO THE FULLEST

fuck outta here wit the woof-woof-whoopty-whoop mudafucka - actin like Fatal west. theres NOTHIN westcoasst about Hussein Fatal, except his ties wit pac. Fatal from Jersey, eastcoast-breaded mc that used to rap wit Freedie Foxxx..
pac ain't from the west either. LOL.
LMAO Y'ALL RETARDS THINK JUS CAUSE PAC WAS BORN THERE THAT HE LOVED IT LMAO...THE NIGGA NEVER REPPED THE EAST HE REPPED THE WEST REAL RECOGNIZE REAL HOMIE & WHEN HE DID TRY TO CONNECT WITH THIS ROOTS IN THE EAST LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO HIM THEY SHITTED ON HIM. OF COURSE WE ALL KNOW WHY THE EAST SHITTED ON PAC, CAUSE JEALOUSY IS A MUTHAFUCKKA SO YEA GO HEAD N CLAIM HE FROM THE EAST CAUSE HE NEVER CLAIMED Y'ALL LMAO......... 
first of all jealous of pac ? biggie sold more records wit ready to die than all pac'ss first three albums combined at that time. the east didn't need pac. we had heavy hitters on the mic homie. he didn't even want to go to death row but rikers had dude shook as heel. pac probably toung kissed suge on some wayne birdman shit for bailin' his lame ass out.

BIGGIE WOULDA NEVER BLOWN UP IF IT WASNT FOR PAC NIGGA, ALL THE PUB PAC GAVE HIM WASNT DESERVED AT ALL BUT HEY ITS WATEVER...PAC SOLD 5 MIL IN 3 MONTHS MORE THAN BIGGIES READY 2 DIE (1.5 MILLION) DID IN A YEAR N HALF SONNY, BIGGIE HAD THAT FLOW YEA BUT THATS ALL HE HAD...YEA & ALL THEM HEAVY HITTERS WERE BITING HARD ALSO SO YEA GO HEAD KEEP BELIEVING YA OWN HYPE  ;) LMAO
pac was gettin robbed when big blew. that's why pac was hatin bad boy became competition for death row at that time.

pac was gettin robbed cause he wouldnt sign to bad boy fool, pac had nothing to hate on big for cause pac was platinum when big wasnt even gold yet...ask yourself why biggie is dead haha?  ;)
pac got robbed for dealin wit people he had no business dealing wit. his stupidity once again. he blamed big because them real thugs woulda buttered his biscuit for real.

well they tried to butter his biscuit but they failed lmao, anyways sonny biggie knew them niggaz also & puffy was the real perpetrator here not big....puffy had his strings pulled by black mafia so he tried to set up pac
they failed so suge did it LOL. westside death row outlaws LMFAO!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2010, 06:02:42 PM »
TRIP ON THIS.STRAIGHT OUT I'LL SAY WUT OTHER RAPPERS OR PEOPLE WOULDN'T SAY FUCK BIGGIE REST IN PISS,FUCK THAT BITCH PUFFY,FLEX IS A STRAIGHT UP PUSSY FATAL GONNA SMASH ON HIM FOR SURE,FUCK MOBB DEEP FUCK LIL KIM FUCKING WHORE,FUCK LIL CEASE & MASE,FUCK GAY-Z,FUCK THE EAST COAST.THIS THE MUTHAPHUCKIN WEST SIDE HOMIE MAKAVELI THUG IN PEACE.AINT NOBODY BETTER THAN MAKAVELI I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO IT IS,NOBODY,IM TELLIN U FOOS BETTER WATCH THEY MOUTH CAUSE MUTHAPHUKAS GONNA RESPONDE BACK HOMIE FUCK BIGGIE,PUFFY,FLEX,GAY-Z,MOBB SLEEP,JUNIRO WHOPPER, THUG LIFE BITCH FUCK EM ALL WEST SIDE CALIFORNIA STYLE L.A. HOMIE FUCK THE CHEESE TOAST.FUCK EVERYBODY FROM NEW YORK.LOS ANGELES TO THE FULLEST

fuck outta here wit the woof-woof-whoopty-whoop mudafucka - actin like Fatal west. theres NOTHIN westcoasst about Hussein Fatal, except his ties wit pac. Fatal from Jersey, eastcoast-breaded mc that used to rap wit Freedie Foxxx..
LMAO Y'ALL RETARDS THINK JUS CAUSE PAC WAS BORN THERE THAT HE LOVED IT LMAO...THE NIGGA NEVER REPPED THE EAST HE REPPED THE WEST REAL RECOGNIZE REAL HOMIE & WHEN HE DID TRY TO CONNECT WITH THIS ROOTS IN THE EAST LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO HIM THEY SHITTED ON HIM. OF COURSE WE ALL KNOW WHY THE EAST SHITTED ON PAC, CAUSE JEALOUSY IS A MUTHAFUCKKA SO YEA GO HEAD N CLAIM HE FROM THE EAST CAUSE HE NEVER CLAIMED Y'ALL LMAO......... 
first of all jealous of pac ? biggie sold more records wit ready to die than all pac'ss first three albums combined at that time. the east didn't need pac. we had heavy hitters on the mic homie. he didn't even want to go to death row but rikers had dude shook as heel. pac probably toung kissed suge on some wayne birdman shit for bailin' his lame ass out.

BIGGIE WOULDA NEVER BLOWN UP IF IT WASNT FOR PAC NIGGA, ALL THE PUB PAC GAVE HIM WASNT DESERVED AT ALL BUT HEY ITS WATEVER...PAC SOLD 5 MIL IN 3 MONTHS MORE THAN BIGGIES READY 2 DIE (1.5 MILLION) DID IN A YEAR N HALF SONNY, BIGGIE HAD THAT FLOW YEA BUT THATS ALL HE HAD...YEA & ALL THEM HEAVY HITTERS WERE BITING HARD ALSO SO YEA GO HEAD KEEP BELIEVING YA OWN HYPE  ;) LMAO
pac was gettin robbed when big blew. that's why pac was hatin bad boy became competition for death row at that time.

pac was gettin robbed cause he wouldnt sign to bad boy fool, pac had nothing to hate on big for cause pac was platinum when big wasnt even gold yet...ask yourself why biggie is dead haha?  ;)
pac got robbed for dealin wit people he had no business dealing wit. his stupidity once again. he blamed big because them real thugs woulda buttered his biscuit for real.

well they tried to butter his biscuit but they failed lmao, anyways sonny biggie knew them niggaz also & puffy was the real perpetrator here not big....puffy had his strings pulled by black mafia so he tried to set up pac

yea suge probably did & look at him now homie haha....pac is in a better place anyways so its all good...the real losers here are his moms & the fans...

Quadruple OG

« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2010, 06:04:09 PM »
A friend of mine works with several pro athletes and a couple of them with LA roots were extremely pissed about Funk Flex's comments. Flex has a lot more to worry about than 2pac stans.

But like someone said, Pac and Biggie are dead, Suge's broke, Puffy watered down hip-hop...no one won with the East-West feud.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2010, 06:05:28 PM »

yea suge probably did & look at him now homie haha....pac is in a better place anyways so its all good...the real losers here are his moms & the fans...
i agree.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2010, 06:10:26 PM »
A friend of mine works with several pro athletes and a couple of them with LA roots were extremely pissed about Funk Flex's comments. Flex has a lot more to worry about than 2pac stans.

But like someone said, Pac and Biggie are dead, Suge's broke, Puffy watered down hip-hop...no one won with the East-West feud.
whoever mad at flex should go ride on the niggas that killed him then. flex just said how he feel and it was truth.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2010, 06:14:36 PM »

whoever mad at flex should go ride on the niggas that killed him then. flex just said how he feel and it was truth.

Orlando Anderson is dead, so getting revenge is out of the picture.

I agree with Flex being his own man and having his own opinion, but sometimes its better to keep the details to yourself instead of going public, especially when it involves someone that's been dead for 14 years.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2010, 06:15:09 PM »

u missing the real point here kid, it don't matter if flex was right or wrong but u don't make fun of the dead...unless he wanna be dead also  ;)

Str8Notorious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2010, 06:20:18 PM »
So Ice Cube at his worst(Meaning the horrendous Don Mega/War and Peace era Cube) was better than Pac in 96 when he dropped AEOM and Makaveli?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2010, 06:21:46 PM »

u missing the real point here kid, it don't matter if flex was right or wrong but u don't make fun of the dead...unless he wanna be dead also  ;)
he spoke how he felt how did he make fun of pac ? who's gonna kill flex when they didn't even retaliate on the dudes that murked pac ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2010, 10:17:00 PM »
LMAO @ you soft ass Pac stans plotting to assassinate Flex. He only spoke the truth and none of you can handle it.

SMH at the replies in this thread, not what Flex said.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Anunikke

« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2010, 11:18:38 PM »

You can't have negative opinions about dead people?
fuck kind of bullshit is that?

Should we start hating people who disrespect fucking hitler?

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2010, 03:44:07 AM »

pure comedy...

smh @ some of you internet gangstas, you guys are an embarrassment to hip hop, talking smack from behind your computers somewhere in eastern europe. move on, get over it, the east vs west beef died when biggie and mc new york passed, let them rest in peace

;) 8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Quadruple OG

« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2010, 06:22:20 AM »

You can't have negative opinions about dead people?
fuck kind of bullshit is that?

Should we start hating people who disrespect fucking hitler?

Look above, already addressed that.

I agree with Flex being his own man and having his own opinion, but sometimes its better to keep the details to yourself instead of going public, especially when it involves someone that's been dead for 14 years.

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2010, 06:36:28 AM »

Thank GOD someone said reality.  Rap Stans who actually believe Suge or Biggie or the Illuminati killed PAC never stepped a foot inside California or even the U.S

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2010, 11:02:13 AM »

Thank GOD someone said reality.  Rap Stans who actually believe Suge or Biggie or the Illuminati killed PAC never stepped a foot inside California or even the U.S
ok cool. but orlando didn't know tupac was gonna be in las vegas only suge knew that. LOL.