Author Topic: Funkmaster Flex Responds To His 2Pac Rant  (Read 648 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Funkmaster Flex Responds To His 2Pac Rant
« on: November 22, 2010, 07:34:45 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Funkmaster Flex Responds To His 2Pac Rant
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 07:49:01 PM »
bullshit

PAc never did mixtapes so LMAO @ that excuse.  the only mixtape PAc EVER did was for Ron G and no Funk Flex disses.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 07:51:07 PM »
flex just wants attention

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 08:00:51 PM »
i believe at one point in time pac did say someshit about flex but keep in mind this is in 96....flex does this about every nine months. he will just get real bitchy and call some one or something out for no apparent reason.

he went on a rant against aftermath records last year

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 08:16:06 PM »
i believe at one point in time pac did say someshit about flex but keep in mind this is in 96....flex does this about every nine months. he will just get real bitchy and call some one or something out for no apparent reason.

he went on a rant against aftermath records last year
pac was on wake up show talking about Flex dissing the east coast on radio skits that PAc had to listen to in jail in NY in '95

pac didnt even diss flex to my knowledge...just called him a hater basically.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 12:22:07 AM »
i sincerely hope this fat piece of shyt sufffers a heart attack ;) ....it shoulda been this homo instead of nate dogg

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 04:10:00 PM »
didn't diss pac at all. in fact pac was the hater. how the fuck he diss the man ( dr. dre) who started the label that literally saved (and took) his life ? dre made death row the same label that MADE y'all pay attention to that paranoid fuck.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 05:10:56 PM »
Ok so what did Funk Flex say exacly?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 05:43:22 PM »
didn't diss pac at all. in fact pac was the hater. how the fuck he diss the man ( dr. dre) who started the label that literally saved (and took) his life ? dre made death row the same label that MADE y'all pay attention to that paranoid fuck.

Umm actually Me Against The World sold like 4 million so people was paying attention to him before he signed. But yeah it did make him a superstar.

He explained his issues with Dre and addressed him in typical 2pac fashion, right or wrong.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 06:02:52 PM »

Umm actually Me Against The World sold like 4 million so people was paying attention to him before he signed. But yeah it did make him a superstar.

He explained his issues with Dre and addressed him in typical 2pac fashion, right or wrong.
me against the world went platinum probably 4 by now.  death row was his first multi platinum sucess.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 06:16:35 PM »
What did Funk flex say???
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 06:31:29 PM by MontrealCity's Most (ToyBoxcrew) »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 06:28:49 PM »

me against the world went platinum probably 4 by now.  death row was his first multi platinum sucess.

No Me Against The World was his first multi platinum success.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2010, 06:32:50 PM »

No Me Against The World was his first multi platinum success.

no. all eyez on me was.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2010, 06:36:31 PM »
Me Against The World went double platinum 2 months before All Eyez On Me even came out.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2010, 06:54:35 PM »
Me Against The World went double platinum 2 months before All Eyez On Me even came out.
if what you say is true it was only because of his signing to death row at the time. otherwise i think it went double after all eyez. pull it up .