Author Topic: What should death row put out AFTER sneed?  (Read 626 times)

Mista Rosa

Re: What should death row put out AFTER sneed?
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2010, 02:32:16 AM »
i wouldnt mind an album by CPO  8)
Hell yes.

Yes. And whatever they got from Nate Dogg.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Eddz

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2010, 03:04:19 AM »
Is there any RBX solo material from Detharow? If so I'd like this, same with Trey Dee.

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2010, 03:05:00 AM »
I wouldn't mind some Nate Dogg.
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2010, 03:12:31 AM »
There was supposed to be an LBC Crew release this year (old stuff+new stuff). Is this the same album you're reffering too ?

I definitely wanna hear LBC Crew's "Haven't you heard" album in better quality + "Gangsta Swang" in CDQ. That would be nice :)

2euce 7even

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2010, 03:27:48 AM »
Is there any RBX solo material from Detharow? If so I'd like this, same with Trey Dee
i dont think there´s much rbx in tha vaults.. tha court docs only had "nigga named dave" by him.

i would like to hear some underground shit bloody mary, murder iv hire, bad habitz, sixx feet deep, b-rezell, graveyard crew, 679, young soldierz, gangsta tales, papoose, beatch, about face, rhythm + knowledge.. anotha ultimate collection with more underground on it.

if Eastwood agrees, after that his debut should come

why should lhe disagree?

Mietek23

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2010, 03:47:42 AM »
Well, since they can't release Dre and Nate Dogg stuff due to the publishing rights I would go with these:

LBC Crew - Haven't Ya Heard
CPO Boss Hogg
O.F.T.B.
Jewell - Black Diamond
Eastwood - Born 2 Be Hated

MistaNova

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2010, 04:51:22 AM »
Are you foreal ??? You would rahter hear a Lakey Tha Kidd LP instead of a LBC Crew album.What kinda drugs are u on ?

Well I'd at least like to hear what he's got in the vaults. I've heard the LBC Crew leaks and I can guess that the tracks which haven't leaked yet'll sound the same.
Sides, I'd rather have a J. Flexx album with Barney Thomas and Sam Sneed production than hear any LBC Crew release that WideAwake'll put out.

Mietek23

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2010, 05:03:32 AM »
They should also put out another compilation with all the 2nd generation artists like Tha Realest, Top Dogg, Mac Shawn, Swoop G, Prince Ital Joe, J. Flexx, Soopafly, Danny Boy, Eastwood, Crooked I, Petey Pablo, Michel'le, Danny Boy, Jewell etc.

_TLD_

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2010, 06:16:30 AM »
How about they hire some new talent instead of putting out all this dusty ass old material that probably had a good reason for never having been released....

If any of there old stuff was good it would have been selling down at the swap meet.......but no it wasn't...they got a crate of old dusty records...and a bunch of closed down record stores to deal with...

REALLY guy? REALLY? You'd rather hear some new lil wayne wannabe or however may be the case over 2pac of snoop, any of the artists on death row when it was runnin the industry? Thats just crazy talk. I hope u was fucked up with u wrote that. The reason it didnt come out is cuz suge could hold people up on they contract and not have to pay them if he didnt release a record by them. It was just suge bein greedy. Death row's box set II, danny boy, and crooked I have all been great albums. Better than some no name guy off the street. This shit was made by artists in they prime, and engineered by the best at the time.

plus if you really wanna hear somebody "new" on deathrow you havent, check out all the great albums that never got released like 2nd II none's first album or the CPO album or the Above The Law album. You sayin fuck all them artists and want new ones is like buying jordan sneakers, wearem for a day then trade them in for penny loafers.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2010, 09:24:42 AM »
They should also put out another compilation with all the 2nd generation artists like Tha Realest, Top Dogg, Mac Shawn, Swoop G, Prince Ital Joe, J. Flexx, Soopafly, Danny Boy, Eastwood, Crooked I, Petey Pablo, Michel'le, Danny Boy, Jewell etc.

Most people consider Eastwood, Crooked I, Petey Pablo, SKG, J. Valentine, and Nina to be a part of the 3rd generation Since the 2nd Generation basically left the label or was kicked off after Suge was released from prison.