Author Topic: Does anybody see a resemblance?  (Read 866 times)

Elano

Re: Does anybody see a resemblance?
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2010, 09:16:15 PM »
Elano, you further prove my point that you were most likely abused by someone in your family. You fit all of the symptoms.

I'm not trying to make fun of you or anything because its a tragic situation if that's what really happened to you. Just remember this: what happened to you is not your fault. Don't let something like that get the best of you, homie.

And whoever that kid is, he has great taste for rocking a flat top and suspenders  8)

Your a  dr so ill go with what you say lol...

On a side not is that picture you??

he's a doctor ? LMFAO

Elano

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2010, 09:18:02 PM »
Elano, you further prove my point that you were most likely abused by someone in your family. You fit all of the symptoms.

I'm not trying to make fun of you or anything because its a tragic situation if that's what really happened to you. Just remember this: what happened to you is not your fault. Don't let something like that get the best of you, homie.

And whoever that kid is, he has great taste for rocking a flat top and suspenders  8)

you are wrong again stupid negro  :D
your parents are fuckin child molestors

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2010, 10:02:49 PM »

If my parents were child molesters, I would probably be emotionally unstable, angry at everyone and take that anger out on message boards.

Lucky for me, I grew up in a loving environment along with my siblings and I really don't have a complaint in the world.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2010, 10:19:00 PM »

If my parents were child molesters, I would probably be emotionally unstable, angry at everyone and take that anger out on message boards.

Lucky for me, I grew up in a loving environment along with my siblings and I really don't have a complaint in the world.

oh damn the E not the O  :'(

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2010, 10:21:20 PM »

oh damn the E not the O  :'(
You're welcome. I was just helping you out.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2010, 10:22:13 PM »
go help mrpigface

Elano

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2010, 10:28:25 PM »

this is the description of mrpigface aka dumb petey dorseTTTT  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2010, 10:34:52 PM »

Well, Petey usually says things specifically to piss you off and get a reaction out of you, not random forum members.

You seem to attack anyone who will respond to you, making you seem emotionally unstable. Not saying you are, but it is my opinion.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2010, 10:39:43 PM »

Well, Petey usually says things specifically to piss you off and get a reaction out of you, not random forum members.

You seem to attack anyone who will respond to you, making you seem emotionally unstable. Not saying you are, but it is my opinion.

if you think that i diss random forum members you must be really stupid.
but i don't wanna waste my time talking about your boyfriend petey, i know that you love him too much to recognize how stupid mrpigface is

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2010, 10:40:19 PM »
Its awesome to see how mad you get everyday!  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2010, 11:40:13 PM »

if you think that i diss random forum members you must be really stupid.
but i don't wanna waste my time talking about your boyfriend petey, i know that you love him too much to recognize how stupid mrpigface is
This is what you call a "jump to conclusions".

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2010, 05:00:08 PM »

Your a  dr so ill go with what you say lol...

On a side not is that picture you??
It is.

AG faps to it before bedtime.

How did he get a picture of you.. thats damn creepy..

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2010, 09:58:34 PM »
LMAO

Bananas

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2010, 02:47:32 AM »
Nope, just a cute little nigger child. It's racist to think all black people look the same.

mesa

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2010, 06:27:24 AM »
Elaborate wishes he could go to long beach and spend the night In bad azzs (moms) house like other lucky euros get to do twice a year