Author Topic: unkmaster Flex Comments On His 2Pac Rant!  (Read 1021 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
unkmaster Flex Comments On His 2Pac Rant!
« on: November 23, 2010, 04:38:45 AM »
i hope he catches one
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: unkmaster Flex Comments On His 2Pac Rant!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 05:06:27 AM »
so just got a chance to listen to this and all i can say is wow like why now where the fuck did this come in the first place like 14 years later what made him say that in 2010 like fucking guy trying to get some hype because hes a nobody and now that ppl are giveing him shit for it hes sorry fuck that say what mean and mean what you say like why not be like yeah fuck pac i said it i mean and i dont give a fuck i dont got love for pac ...... but no hes gotta come back say he's sorry stright up bitch FUCK BUNKMASTER SEX !!!!
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 05:09:44 AM »
HE'S A PIECE OF SHIT LOUD TALKIN ASS DJ THAT NEVER SHUTS HIS BIG ASS MOUTH IM SUPRISED SOMEONE HASNT STOMPED HIS ASS YEARS AGO MAYBE NOW THAT HE HAS THE BALLZ TO DISS A DEAD MAN PAC'S BOYS WILL RIDE ON THIS COWARD!

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 05:14:29 AM »
so he's all about piece by dissing a dead man!  ::)

sncere

• Lil Geezy
  • word.is.bond
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 05:37:05 AM »
what a fuck head. first he dissed 2pac and then says that 2pac brought to much negative energy and beef into the game by dissing people.
err u just fucking dissed him.
the poor klu klux man c that we all brothers
not cos things the same but cos we lack the same color
thats green, now thats mean
cant burn his cross cos he cant afford the gasoline.
-Lupe

Im from where people pray 2 the gods of they conquerors
& practically ery presidents a money launderer
From where the only place democracy's acceptable
is if Americas candidate is electable
& they might even have a black president but he’s useless
Cos he does not control the economy stupid!
-I.T.

Mietek23

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 09:57:09 AM »
He's statement is just as retarded as his diss. There were beefs before 2Pac and after 2Pac. That's like saying that if it wasen't for Gangsta Rap, world would be a better place..

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 03:46:32 PM »
flex told the truth. all the people pac dissed... why didn't he confront them like a real man instead of makin diss songs ? it really wasn't no problem he was just suge's stunt dummy. how the fuck you join a gang and do all that shit at 25 ? he was jealous of biggie and that's real. big was poppin bottles , fuckin hoes , and making hits while makaveli was touchin his toes gettin' his anal reconstructed in rikers feeel meeeh !!!!!! outlaws ,death row, m.o.beeee !!!!!! LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 04:31:12 PM »
Pac only appeared on ONE mixtape in his entire life (before d ying ofcourse)

it was the Ron G track and the song was made the night he got shot in '94 with Stretch and Keith Murray.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

papa-smurf

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 04:38:19 PM »
flex told the truth. all the people pac dissed... why didn't he confront them like a real man instead of makin diss songs ? it really wasn't no problem he was just suge's stunt dummy. how the fuck you join a gang and do all that shit at 25 ? he was jealous of biggie and that's real. big was poppin bottles , fuckin hoes , and making hits while makaveli was touchin his toes gettin' his anal reconstructed in rikers feeel meeeh !!!!!! outlaws ,death row, m.o.beeee !!!!!! LOL

Pac did confront them when he seen them.he confronted nas when he seen him,he confronted whoever he seen.2pac all eyez on me sold 5 million records in 5 months.biggie ready or die was out for 2 years & it didnt sell 2 million.what pac had 2 be jealous of when he helped biggie get on.pac didnt join no gang.he said it time after time  that he wasnt from any gang.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 04:48:46 PM »

Pac did confront them when he seen them.he confronted nas when he seen him,he confronted whoever he seen.2pac all eyez on me sold 5 million records in 5 months.biggie ready or die was out for 2 years & it didnt sell 2 million.what pac had 2 be jealous of when he helped biggie get on.pac didnt join no gang.he said it time after time  that he wasnt from any gang.
nas didn't do shit to him. he didn't confront biggie or jay z. biggie sold 2 mill. last time i checked puffy was responsible for biggie's career not pac. he could barely control his own career. he had mob tatted on him = member of blood. even though he wasn't no thug. he did dumb shit like wear red flags around crips and vice versa to keep from gettin shot at. LOL. thug life LOL. petty life was more like it. like dude in jason's lyric
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 04:57:32 PM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

NoobCake

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 04:55:17 PM »
The fact is the last couple of years of his life pac was nothing more than a Suge puppet.  Sad but true.  Suge told him to say Dre was gay, so Pac said Dre was gay.  Suge told him to say he slept with Faith, so Pac said he slept with Faith.  I can go on.  Pretty much everything Pac was saying at that time was fed to him by the fat bastard.  How can Pac stans not see this i don't know.  Tupac was a leader before he joined death row, then he became a follower.  So Flex is wrong.  It wasn't tupac who brough the negative energy, it was obviously Suge.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 05:00:47 PM »
The fact is the last couple of years of his life pac was nothing more than a Suge puppet.  Sad but true.  Suge told him to say Dre was gay, so Pac said Dre was gay.  Suge told him to say he slept with Faith, so Pac said he slept with Faith.  I can go on.  Pretty much everything Pac was saying at that time was fed to him by the fat bastard.  How can Pac stans not see this i don't know.  Tupac was a leader before he joined death row, then he became a follower.  So Flex is wrong.  It wasn't tupac who brough the negative energy, it was obviously Suge.

unfortunately i gotta agree wit u on the suge part, suge did pull the strings for the last few years but wat u forgetting is that pac was pulling them right back at the end, he was firing david kenner, starting euphanasia & so u tell me who the puppetmaster was haha....suge feared this  ;)

papa-smurf

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2010, 05:09:53 PM »

pac wasnt suge puppet,pac was rideing 4 his homeboy like niggas do in the streets becuz suge was rideing 4 him.thats like saying suge was 2pac puppet because pac told suge 2 diss puffy & he did it.they was just loyal 2 each other.like pac said in that song.your enimies is my enemies.thats how real niggas think.pac had problems with niggas that slandered his name, so he attacked them.its not negative energy.its real nigga energy.

papa-smurf

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2010, 05:13:33 PM »

Pac did confront them when he seen them.he confronted nas when he seen him,he confronted whoever he seen.2pac all eyez on me sold 5 million records in 5 months.biggie ready or die was out for 2 years & it didnt sell 2 million.what pac had 2 be jealous of when he helped biggie get on.pac didnt join no gang.he said it time after time  that he wasnt from any gang.
nas didn't do shit to him. he didn't confront biggie or jay z. biggie sold 2 mill. last time i checked puffy was responsible for biggie's career not pac. he could barely control his own career. he had mob tatted on him = member of blood. even though he wasn't no thug. he did dumb shit like wear red flags around crips and vice versa to keep from gettin shot at. LOL. thug life LOL. petty life was more like it. like dude in jason's lyric

He thought nas dissed im on that it was written album.Pac didnt  run into biggie or jay.its alot of people in LA got mob tatted on them 4 money over bitchies.pac use 2 let biggie perform at his shows when nobody knew who biggie was.pac looked out 4 biggie.pac use 2 wear all color rags & he did shit like shoot 2 cops,pac stood 4 something.But if u hate pac then thats your opion.Its people that dont like jesus,so i dont espect 4 everybody 2 like pac

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2010, 05:17:31 PM »

pac wasnt suge puppet,pac was rideing 4 his homeboy like niggas do in the streets becuz suge was rideing 4 him.thats like saying suge was 2pac puppet because pac told suge 2 diss puffy & he did it.they was just loyal 2 each other.like pac said in that song.your enimies is my enemies.thats how real niggas think.pac had problems with niggas that slandered his name, so he attacked them.its not negative energy.its real nigga energy.
in other words he was suge's puppet. if i say jump off a bridge to my homies if they do it they dumb. that's not ridin'. LOL. nigga sold millions of records and completed some movies. a dude say to pac: there go the nigga that took my chain go get him pac does it like a dummy and dies as a result and keefe d collects a check from death row records weeks later. come on son !!!