Author Topic: unkmaster Flex Comments On His 2Pac Rant!  (Read 1003 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: unkmaster Flex Comments On His 2Pac Rant!
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2010, 05:22:23 PM »
flex told the truth. all the people pac dissed... why didn't he confront them like a real man instead of makin diss songs ? it really wasn't no problem he was just suge's stunt dummy. how the fuck you join a gang and do all that shit at 25 ? he was jealous of biggie and that's real. big was poppin bottles , fuckin hoes , and making hits while makaveli was touchin his toes gettin' his anal reconstructed in rikers feeel meeeh !!!!!! outlaws ,death row, m.o.beeee !!!!!! LOL

Pac did confront them when he seen them.he confronted nas when he seen him,he confronted whoever he seen.2pac all eyez on me sold 5 million records in 5 months.biggie ready or die was out for 2 years & it didnt sell 2 million.what pac had 2 be jealous of when he helped biggie get on.pac didnt join no gang.he said it time after time  that he wasnt from any gang.
nas didn't do shit to him. he didn't confront biggie or jay z. biggie sold 2 mill. last time i checked puffy was responsible for biggie's career not pac. he could barely control his own career. he had mob tatted on him = member of blood. even though he wasn't no thug. he did dumb shit like wear red flags around crips and vice versa to keep from gettin shot at. LOL. thug life LOL. petty life was more like it. like dude in jason's lyric

He thought nas dissed im on that it was written album.Pac didnt  run into biggie or jay.its alot of people in LA got mob tatted on them 4 money over bitchies.pac use 2 let biggie perform at his shows when nobody knew who biggie was.pac looked out 4 biggie.pac use 2 wear all color rags & he did shit like shoot 2 cops,pac stood 4 something.But if u hate pac then thats your opion.Its people that dont like jesus,so i dont espect 4 everybody 2 like pac
i don't hate pac at all. all eyez on me is my fav. pac album but people make it seem like he was the realest thing in hip hop shit freedie foxxx is more thorough than pac ever tried to be. in my opinion pac is on the same level as prodigy from mobb deep all ballerina no gangsta bone at all.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2010, 05:23:29 PM »
but at the end of the day its music, who cares who is gangsta and whos not right?

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2010, 05:27:22 PM »
flex told the truth. all the people pac dissed... why didn't he confront them like a real man instead of makin diss songs ? it really wasn't no problem he was just suge's stunt dummy. how the fuck you join a gang and do all that shit at 25 ? he was jealous of biggie and that's real. big was poppin bottles , fuckin hoes , and making hits while makaveli was touchin his toes gettin' his anal reconstructed in rikers feeel meeeh !!!!!! outlaws ,death row, m.o.beeee !!!!!! LOL

Pac did confront them when he seen them.he confronted nas when he seen him,he confronted whoever he seen.2pac all eyez on me sold 5 million records in 5 months.biggie ready or die was out for 2 years & it didnt sell 2 million.what pac had 2 be jealous of when he helped biggie get on.pac didnt join no gang.he said it time after time  that he wasnt from any gang.
nas didn't do shit to him. he didn't confront biggie or jay z. biggie sold 2 mill. last time i checked puffy was responsible for biggie's career not pac. he could barely control his own career. he had mob tatted on him = member of blood. even though he wasn't no thug. he did dumb shit like wear red flags around crips and vice versa to keep from gettin shot at. LOL. thug life LOL. petty life was more like it. like dude in jason's lyric

He thought nas dissed im on that it was written album.Pac didnt  run into biggie or jay.its alot of people in LA got mob tatted on them 4 money over bitchies.pac use 2 let biggie perform at his shows when nobody knew who biggie was.pac looked out 4 biggie.pac use 2 wear all color rags & he did shit like shoot 2 cops,pac stood 4 something.But if u hate pac then thats your opion.Its people that dont like jesus,so i dont espect 4 everybody 2 like pac
i don't hate pac at all. all eyez on me is my fav. pac album but people make it seem like he was the realest thing in hip hop shit freedie foxxx is more thorough than pac ever tried to be. in my opinion pac is on the same level as prodigy from mobb deep all ballerina no gangsta bone at all.

and its basically your opinion only its not facts cause if it was true then freddie & prodigy 'sickle cell" boy woulda been as big, anyways pac had the female audience which is more gangsta than anything u talkin bout & thats the realest shit he ever did  ;) argue wit that one   

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2010, 05:40:31 PM »

and its basically your opinion only its not facts cause if it was true then freddie & prodigy 'sickle cell" boy woulda been as big, anyways pac had the female audience which is more gangsta than anything u talkin bout & thats the realest shit he ever did  ;) argue wit that one   
LL had a female audience too. so did big and mase. jay z too. your point ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2010, 05:43:28 PM »
LL and Pac had difference audiences

aint you listen to Pink Cookies??  youngins
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2010, 05:49:02 PM »

my point has already been made, just look at 75-80 millions sales worldwide compared to wat peanuts haha...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2010, 05:52:25 PM »

my point has already been made, just look at 75-80 millions sales worldwide compared to wat peanuts haha...
sales don't mean shit if you ain't gettin the money ass hole. remember when eazy schooled daz ?

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2010, 05:54:53 PM »

sales don't mean shit if you ain't gettin the money ass hole. remember when eazy schooled daz ?

lmao, asshole? u mad or something lil man ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2010, 05:57:30 PM »

nah little man all in fun.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2010, 05:59:38 PM »

good to know then lil homie  ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2010, 06:06:58 PM »

to big to be ya little homie little man

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2010, 06:16:59 PM »

it aint about size homie its about the mind  ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2010, 06:18:45 PM »

it aint about size homie its about the mind  ;)
i think big too homie !

Quadruple OG

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2010, 06:19:14 PM »
Where was this Funk Flex talking about negativity in hip-hop when 50 Cent was dissing half the industry in 2005?

papa-smurf

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2010, 06:56:28 PM »

I cant compare prodigy or no rapper 2 pac because pac shot 2 cops because he seen the cops harrassing a black guy.prodigy or no other artist shot cops or none of that.Prodigy got robbed.niggas tried 2 rob pac & pac got shot b4 he gave up his shit.pac put his life on the line 4 shit & was chcking niggas.so i say pac was thug enough