Author Topic: unkmaster Flex Comments On His 2Pac Rant!  (Read 1002 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: unkmaster Flex Comments On His 2Pac Rant!
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2010, 07:07:20 PM »
flex told the truth. all the people pac dissed... why didn't he confront them like a real man instead of makin diss songs ? it really wasn't no problem he was just suge's stunt dummy. how the fuck you join a gang and do all that shit at 25 ? he was jealous of biggie and that's real. big was poppin bottles , fuckin hoes , and making hits while makaveli was touchin his toes gettin' his anal reconstructed in rikers feeel meeeh !!!!!! outlaws ,death row, m.o.beeee !!!!!! LOL

Pac did confront them when he seen them.he confronted nas when he seen him,he confronted whoever he seen.2pac all eyez on me sold 5 million records in 5 months.biggie ready or die was out for 2 years & it didnt sell 2 million.what pac had 2 be jealous of when he helped biggie get on.pac didnt join no gang.he said it time after time  that he wasnt from any gang.
nas didn't do shit to him. he didn't confront biggie or jay z. biggie sold 2 mill. last time i checked puffy was responsible for biggie's career not pac. he could barely control his own career. he had mob tatted on him = member of blood. even though he wasn't no thug. he did dumb shit like wear red flags around crips and vice versa to keep from gettin shot at. LOL. thug life LOL. petty life was more like it. like dude in jason's lyric

He thought nas dissed im on that it was written album.Pac didnt  run into biggie or jay.its alot of people in LA got mob tatted on them 4 money over bitchies.pac use 2 let biggie perform at his shows when nobody knew who biggie was.pac looked out 4 biggie.pac use 2 wear all color rags & he did shit like shoot 2 cops,pac stood 4 something.But if u hate pac then thats your opion.Its people that dont like jesus,so i dont espect 4 everybody 2 like pac
i don't hate pac at all. all eyez on me is my fav. pac album but people make it seem like he was the realest thing in hip hop shit freedie foxxx is more thorough than pac ever tried to be. in my opinion pac is on the same level as prodigy from mobb deep all ballerina no gangsta bone at all.

I cant compare prodigy or no rapper 2 pac because pac shot 2 cops because he seen the cops harrassing a black guy.prodigy or no other artist shot cops or none of that.Prodigy got robbed.niggas tried 2 rob pac & pac got shot b4 he gave up his shit.pac put his life on the line 4 shit & was chcking niggas.so i say pac was thug enough
LMAO he thought he was in juice. do some real research. go watch thug immortal. his own homies ethered his street cred. LOL.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

papa-smurf

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2010, 07:12:16 PM »
when 2pac was beefing with the eastcoast.biggie & them wasnt doing shows in cali.but 2pac was in new york doing saturday night live,going 2 the clubs while he was beefing with new york & everybody knew where he was gonna be at.2pac ran up on nas in new york while nas had all of his homies & got at nas.een new york niggas said pac was hanging out in brooklyn with the death row chain while he was beefing with big.like pac was on.he wasnt pussy.why u think biggie & them wasnt dissing pac back.because they was scared

papa-smurf

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2010, 07:16:03 PM »
flex told the truth. all the people pac dissed... why didn't he confront them like a real man instead of makin diss songs ? it really wasn't no problem he was just suge's stunt dummy. how the fuck you join a gang and do all that shit at 25 ? he was jealous of biggie and that's real. big was poppin bottles , fuckin hoes , and making hits while makaveli was touchin his toes gettin' his anal reconstructed in rikers feeel meeeh !!!!!! outlaws ,death row, m.o.beeee !!!!!! LOL

Pac did confront them when he seen them.he confronted nas when he seen him,he confronted whoever he seen.2pac all eyez on me sold 5 million records in 5 months.biggie ready or die was out for 2 years & it didnt sell 2 million.what pac had 2 be jealous of when he helped biggie get on.pac didnt join no gang.he said it time after time  that he wasnt from any gang.
nas didn't do shit to him. he didn't confront biggie or jay z. biggie sold 2 mill. last time i checked puffy was responsible for biggie's career not pac. he could barely control his own career. he had mob tatted on him = member of blood. even though he wasn't no thug. he did dumb shit like wear red flags around crips and vice versa to keep from gettin shot at. LOL. thug life LOL. petty life was more like it. like dude in jason's lyric

He thought nas dissed im on that it was written album.Pac didnt  run into biggie or jay.its alot of people in LA got mob tatted on them 4 money over bitchies.pac use 2 let biggie perform at his shows when nobody knew who biggie was.pac looked out 4 biggie.pac use 2 wear all color rags & he did shit like shoot 2 cops,pac stood 4 something.But if u hate pac then thats your opion.Its people that dont like jesus,so i dont espect 4 everybody 2 like pac
i don't hate pac at all. all eyez on me is my fav. pac album but people make it seem like he was the realest thing in hip hop shit freedie foxxx is more thorough than pac ever tried to be. in my opinion pac is on the same level as prodigy from mobb deep all ballerina no gangsta bone at all.

I cant compare prodigy or no rapper 2 pac because pac shot 2 cops because he seen the cops harrassing a black guy.prodigy or no other artist shot cops or none of that.Prodigy got robbed.niggas tried 2 rob pac & pac got shot b4 he gave up his shit.pac put his life on the line 4 shit & was chcking niggas.so i say pac was thug enough
LMAO he thought he was in juice. do some real research. go watch thug immortal. his own homies ethered his street cred. LOL.

I go by actions, not what his so called homeboys that we never seen him with say.them niggas probley never met pac a day in they life.pac actions was speaking.he shot 2 cops,beat up the hughes brothers.like i could go on 4 days.when wu tang got robbed out here,pac found out who di dit & whent & got they shit back 4 them.pac went 2 the 60 crips & talked 2 them when they was trying 2 get at treach.pac actions spoke louder then these niggas words

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2010, 07:19:21 PM »
when 2pac was beefing with the eastcoast.biggie & them wasnt doing shows in cali.but 2pac was in new york doing saturday night live,going 2 the clubs while he was beefing with new york & everybody knew where he was gonna be at.2pac ran up on nas in new york while nas had all of his homies & got at nas.een new york niggas said pac was hanging out in brooklyn with the death row chain while he was beefing with big.like pac was on.he wasnt pussy.why u think biggie & them wasnt dissing pac back.because they was scared
wit body guards of course. biggie said on the radio that pac (it was snoop) and tha dogg pound was gonna shoot a video and that trailer got hit up. pac wasn't doin shit. but talking. go listen to 'you're nobody till somebody kills you'
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

papa-smurf

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2010, 07:36:05 PM »
wit body guards of course. biggie said on the radio that pac (it was snoop) and tha dogg pound was gonna shoot a video and that trailer got hit up. pac wasn't doin shit. but talking. go listen to 'you're nobody till somebody kills you'

If biggie was gangsta he would of went up2 the trailer him self.but he called the radio station.what type of gangsta is tha?how u gonna give biggi ecredit 4 some shit he didnt even do,he didnt shoot the trailer up.nobody he knew shot it up.pac only kept 2 body guards on him & body guards is humen just like anybody else.biggie wasnt doing shit at all.but pac shot the cops himself.pac beat up the hughes brothers himself.pac got at the 60 crips himself,he did everything himself.what did biggie do?who biggie beat up?

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2010, 07:48:44 PM »

yea biggie became a nobody 6 months later, lmao why u still arguing a lost cause homie....

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2010, 10:14:33 PM »
Umm.........how is this a diss? I don't even like Flex's ass and he's speaking nothing but truth. Fuck you Pac stans who act like Pac never did anything wrong and he was some kind of angel. You all bought into his hype machine.

I still like his music and will continue too and even Flex said the same, but Pac did some straight up bitch made shit in his life which is why he is dead as fuck at the moment.

Facts are facts.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2010, 11:18:23 PM »
Umm.........how is this a diss? I don't even like Flex's ass and he's speaking nothing but truth. Fuck you Pac stans who act like Pac never did anything wrong and he was some kind of angel. You all bought into his hype machine.

I still like his music and will continue too and even Flex said the same, but Pac did some straight up bitch made shit in his life which is why he is dead as fuck at the moment.

Facts are facts.

What he said ^
CAN I HAZ D;

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2010, 11:46:14 PM »

Facts are facts.

HAS IT EVER OCCURED TO YOUR RETARDED AZZ THAT WHEN U DIE U IN A BETTER PLACE DUMB AZZ, OF COURSE PAC FUCKED UP A LOT BUT HEY HE WAS HUMAN ITS NATURE  ;) 

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2010, 10:03:54 AM »
In watching the video tape and listening to his comments there is one thing that sticks out. Tone

Flex's tone in his voice was really one of damn near hatred and most definitely anger before telling the DJ to throw some Biggie on. So your tone in many cases dictates the reaction you get.

When he did the radio response, he was much calmer and subdued. Almost sounded like someone sonned him before coming on air. When he explained his reasons it was with restraint and reason. Reasonably did 2pac piss alot of people off? Hell yeah and I am sure some of it was warranted. At times yes he did go overboard.

The funny thing about all this is, Flex probably thought hey I am gonna match that same intensity that Pac used to have. Many rappers did it after Pac but the key word is AFTER Pac died. Moral of the story, it is not what you say, it is how you say it. If Flex explained himself like he did in the interview, no problems, but he got caught up in the heat of the moment and being very heated said it differently. So now Flex is dealing with heat in the moment responses, take it like a G, if you are one Flex. Can't fight fire with fire.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2010, 10:57:28 AM »

Facts are facts.
finally. i agree.

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2010, 11:08:54 AM »
In watching the video tape and listening to his comments there is one thing that sticks out. Tone

Flex's tone in his voice was really one of damn near hatred and most definitely anger before telling the DJ to throw some Biggie on. So your tone in many cases dictates the reaction you get.

When he did the radio response, he was much calmer and subdued. Almost sounded like someone sonned him before coming on air. When he explained his reasons it was with restraint and reason. Reasonably did 2pac piss alot of people off? Hell yeah and I am sure some of it was warranted. At times yes he did go overboard.

The funny thing about all this is, Flex probably thought hey I am gonna match that same intensity that Pac used to have. Many rappers did it after Pac but the key word is AFTER Pac died. Moral of the story, it is not what you say, it is how you say it. If Flex explained himself like he did in the interview, no problems, but he got caught up in the heat of the moment and being very heated said it differently. So now Flex is dealing with heat in the moment responses, take it like a G, if you are one Flex. Can't fight fire with fire.
finally. i agree.
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

papa-smurf

« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2010, 11:47:25 AM »

real talk!