Author Topic: The Beginning Of The World War III: FUCK NORTH KOREA  (Read 881 times)

Digital Pimpin'

Re: The Beginning Of The World War III: FUCK NORTH KOREA
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 05:13:59 AM »
I'm rooting for Kim Jong-Il, just for jokes until the war spreads and everyone else gets involved.

Anunikke

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 05:14:34 AM »
An actual source to your story?
I'm proud of you Elano.

Elano

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 05:30:54 AM »
An actual source to your story?
I'm proud of you Elano.

get off my nuts and fuck off.

Elano

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 05:34:16 AM »
I'm rooting for Kim Jong-Il, just for jokes until the war spreads and everyone else gets involved.

President Obama and South Korea's president agreed Tuesday night to hold joint military exercises as a first response to North Korea's deadly shelling of a South Korean military installation as the two countries struggled for the second time this year to keep a North Korean provocation from escalating into war.

The exercise will include sending the aircraft carrier George Washington and a number of accompanying ships into the region, both to deter further attacks by the North and to signal to China that unless it reins in its unruly ally it will see an even larger U.S. presence in the vicinity.

The decision came after Obama attended the end of the emergency session in the White House Situation Room and then emerged to call President Lee Myung-bak of South Korea to express U.S. solidarity and talk about a coordinated response. It also came as the South Korean military went into what it termed "crisis status." Lee said he would order strikes on a North Korean base if there were indications of new attacks.

North Korea's artillery shells fell on Yeonpyeong Island, a fishing village whose residents fled by ferry to the mainland city of Inchon - where U.S. troops landed 60 years ago this fall, three months after the outbreak of the Korean War.

A senior U.S. official said that an early American assessment indicated that a total of about 175 artillery shells were fired by the North and by the South in response Tuesday.

Television reports showed large plumes of black smoke spiraling from the island, as dozens of houses caught fire. The shelling killed two Marines and wounded 18 people. The South put its fighter planes on alert - but, tellingly, did not put them in the air or strike at the North's artillery bases.

Just 11 days before, North Korea had invited Stanford University nuclear scientist Siegfried Hecker to Yongbyon, its primary nuclear site, and showed him what was described as a just-completed centrifuge plant that, if it goes fully operational, should enable North Korea to enrich uranium into nuclear fuel and add to its arsenal of eight to 12 nuclear weapons.

Taken together, the nuclear demonstration and the attack were widely interpreted as an effort to bolster the credentials of Kim Jong Un, the heir apparent as the country's leader, and the son and grandson of the only two men who have run the country. When his father, Kim Jong Il, North Korea's ailing leader, was establishing his credentials, the North conducted a similar series of attacks.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 08:38:05 AM »
n. korea needs to be taken care of

Muhfukka

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 07:47:13 PM »
fuck korea as a whole

Ronny

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2010, 01:00:03 PM »
fuck korea as a whole

and fuck elamo az well fuckin guinea porker

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2010, 05:07:12 PM »
I hope this dont turn into WW3

Fraxxx

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2010, 09:52:18 PM »
fuck korea as a whole

The japs knew how to handle korean bitches a hundred years ago. Bout time that they're taken care of again!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Elano

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2010, 05:15:55 AM »

Elano

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2010, 05:16:27 AM »
fuck korea as a whole

The japs knew how to handle korean bitches a hundred years ago. Bout time that they're taken care of again!

I think the japs are scared now...

theremedy360

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2010, 10:46:24 AM »
Kim Jong Il needs to be castrated

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2010, 12:07:26 PM »

Sabre rattling I suspect and a psy op on both sides

Fraxxx

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2010, 02:23:24 PM »
fuck korea as a whole

I think the japs are scared now...

Yeah, they lost their drive. It's a damn shame!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.