Author Topic: "We gotta stand with our North Korean allies" -- Sarah Palin  (Read 379 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"We gotta stand with our North Korean allies" -- Sarah Palin
« on: November 24, 2010, 09:23:02 PM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/11/24/2010-11-24_sarah_palin_on_glenn_becks_radio_show_we_gotta_stand_with_our_north_korean_allie.html

Oops, she did it again.

Sarah Palin made her latest verbal gaffe on Wednesday, claiming North Korea is one of America's allies on Glenn Beck's radio show when asked how she'd handle the recent escalation between the two Koreas.

"This speaks to a bigger picture here that certainly scares me in terms of our national security policy," the former vice presidential candidate said on Wednesday. "But obviously we've gotta stand with our North Korean allies."

The host corrected her. "South Korea," Beck said.

"Eh, yeah. And we're also bound by prudence to stand with our South Korean allies, yes," Palin responded.

The communist North unleashed an artillery barrage on a South Korean island on Tuesday, killing four people, including two civilians. It's increased tensions in the heavily-armed region.

The latest verbal slip is just one of several the former, half-term Alaska governor has made since appearing on the national stage. In July, she was slammed for using the made-up word "refudiate" and in August for using the phrase "cackle of rads."

Palin, who is rumored to make a run for President in 2012, also has been criticized for her lack of knowledge on foreign policy.

In 2008, she infamously declared Alaska is "right over the border" from Russia, in explaining why her home state's proximity to the country gives her foreign policy experience.

Anunikke

Re: "We gotta stand with our North Korean allies" -- Sarah Palin
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 02:15:37 PM »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 05:06:25 PM »
I would still give her ( bernie mac voice) Thee Diiick!!!

Fraxxx

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 09:48:47 PM »
I would still give her ( bernie mac voice) Thee Diiick!!!

True! But nuthin but Thee Diick!!!

I'm pretty sure she actually thought of North Korea being the US's ally...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 11:30:58 PM »
This lady is completely unimportant in the real world of politics.  There should be other more legit politicians to follow around and wait to fuck up.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 01:59:50 AM »
Hahahaha she's such a retard. This is why she might actually have a shot in 2012.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 01:00:01 PM »
americans are so image conscious that they prefer dumb asses like palin leading them rather than some ugly old guy who knows what he's doing.  It might actually be a blessing if she becomes presidential candidate in 2012 cuz then obama will win for sure. 

lol can u imagine obama's smart ass against her dumb ass in debate? wow

Fraxxx

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2010, 03:06:16 PM »
americans are so image conscious that they prefer dumb asses like palin leading them rather than some ugly old guy who knows what he's doing.  It might actually be a blessing if she becomes presidential candidate in 2012 cuz then obama will win for sure. 

lol can u imagine obama's smart ass against her dumb ass in debate? wow

I can: "I'm NOT wrong! YOU are wrong... SHUT UP!" ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2010, 04:42:29 PM »
Sometimes I think Palin is just `testing` her followers, its like a game almost.