Author Topic: Quincy Jones put Kanye West in his place  (Read 1005 times)

Elano

Re: Quincy Jones put Kanye West in his place
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2010, 04:12:35 AM »
Quincy is on another level than Kanye but I think he don't need to diss him like that.. we all know that Quincy is a genius and we all know that they not similar but come on son u don't need to disrespect him like that...  ::)

Quincy has just replied to a fucking stupid question....with FACTS.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2010, 05:23:42 AM »
what has quincy jones produced lately that even rivals what kanye has done 01- 2010 ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Elano

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2010, 05:28:02 AM »
what has quincy jones produced lately that even rivals what kanye has done 01- 2010 ?

LMFAO are you serious ?
this thread should be locked after this post  :-X

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2010, 06:53:33 AM »

LMFAO are you serious ?
u damn right i'm serious. i'm no serious kanye fan but i do recognize brilliance in most of his work old and new. q is a legend but q talking like ye is dj khaled or collipark or somebody. just cause he can play instruments..... shit dj quik had live musicianship on his records too. the roots play instruments too. does that mean they just rappers. what relevant r&b singer has a current quincy jones production ? ok then.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Elano

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2010, 07:17:12 AM »

LMFAO are you serious ?

what relevant r&b singer has a current quincy jones production ? ok then.

i really don't know how relevant is this unknow guy that goes by the name of Michael Jackson  ::)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2010, 07:23:26 AM »

LMFAO are you serious ?

i really don't know how relevant is this unknow guy that goes by the name of Michael Jackson  ::)
oh... wacko jacko ( yeah i said it). the latest shit he's done for michael pales in comparison to an album like thriller.

Elano

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2010, 07:31:03 AM »

LMFAO are you serious ?

oh... wacko jacko ( yeah i said it). the latest shit he's done for michael pales in comparison to an album like thriller.

after my last reply you should stop posting in this thread if you have a little bit of dignity...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2010, 07:36:43 AM »

LMFAO are you serious ?

after my last reply you should stop posting in this thread if you have a little bit of dignity...
your last reply is dog shit on a sidewalk. like i said name a current album that boasts quincy jones production besides his own project he released. being on mike's album is pretty much a given.

Will_B

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2010, 08:48:39 AM »
What's the deal in Quincy nipping a stupid question like this in the bud? Not big headed to say they're nothing like each other.

It's someone asking Marlon Brando if he thinks Colin Farell is as good an actor as he is. ::)

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2010, 09:50:40 AM »
Quincy has been making music since like the fucking 60s - what are you doing comparing him to Kanye West?

Kanye has created a ton of music in the last 10 years and other artists haven't - what's your point?

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2010, 10:44:06 AM »
Some of you are stupid lol. Of course there is no comparison and I work in the industry but don't know who Quincy Jones is  ::)  Get real

I'm just saying he does sound like a douche in that interview. Didn't need to diss Kanye like that. He could have been more subtle.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2010, 10:51:22 AM »
u percieve it as disresepctful cause your delusional.. 

is this disrespectful --- "no, theres no compariosn at all. he's me, and im him" - basicaly what he was sayin

NOW this is a "diss" --- "kanye who? LOL. NO way in hell. lmao hahaha that guy? yeah, right"

ya dig?  :)

Elano

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2010, 10:51:59 AM »
Some of you are stupid lol. Of course there is no comparison and I work in the industry but don't know who Quincy Jones is  ::)  Get real

LMFAO @ "i don't work in the industry"  :D

Elano

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2010, 10:54:18 AM »

LMFAO are you serious ?

your last reply is dog shit on a sidewalk.

ok kid, you are the winner. do you want an ice cream ?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2010, 10:59:07 AM »
the guy who compared Kanye wit Quincy, should slit his throat wit his Kanye CD..  :-*

do u think Justin Timebrlake is more important/sonically talented than Marvin Gaye?