Author Topic: Quincy Jones put Kanye West in his place  (Read 1020 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Quincy Jones put Kanye West in his place
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2010, 01:54:56 PM »
Quincy just stated the obvious. How was he being arrogant? If he waned to be arrogant he could of laughed at that question for about 8 minutes and then kicked the interviewer out for asking that question.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2010, 05:06:18 PM »
Quincy Jones just stated the facts, but the lack of education in todays, the youth is stupid enough to believe that Kanye is on some Mozart status of music
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2010, 05:10:07 PM »
Quincy just stated the obvious. How was he being arrogant? If he waned to be arrogant he could of laughed at that question for about 8 minutes and then kicked the interviewer out for asking that question.

LMAO

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2010, 10:18:51 AM »
Is Ye on QUincy's level?  Of course not, and not many are.

Having said that, Quincy's response that Kanye is "just a rapper" was some stupid shit.  Kanye has changed the game, influenced it more than anyone else over the last 10 years, and has produced arguable classics for himself and others.   His music, like it or not, transcends hip hop and will stand the test of time.   

I

this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Elano

« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2010, 01:10:48 PM »

Having said that, Quincy's response that Kanye is "just a rapper" was some stupid shit.  Kanye has changed the game, influenced it more than anyone else over the last 10 years, and has produced arguable classics for himself and others.   His music, like it or not, transcends hip hop and will stand the test of time.   

I

this.

is a funny post  :D

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2010, 01:34:42 PM »

I

:laugh:
even if he gets Celine Dion to  sing on his shit, even if he learns how to play a saxophone - Kanye will only be a rapper, compared to Quincy Jones.. just a rapper.. he doesnt even know how to play any instrument, play the piano, lead/arrange an orchestra.. "stand the test of time" -  :-\
kanye west is a producer, that flips soul-vax for his beats.. and then he raps on em.. thats Kanye West, dont get it tiwisted.. a comparison wit Q is blasphemy

Elano

« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2010, 01:58:08 PM »

I

:laugh:
even if he gets Celine Dion to  sing on his shit, even if he learns how to play a saxophone - Kanye will only be a rapper, compared to Quincy Jones.. just a rapper.. he doesnt even know how to play any instrument, play the piano, lead/arrange an orchestra.. "stand the test of time" -  :-\
kanye west is a producer, that flips soul-vax for his beats.. and then he raps on em.. thats Kanye West, dont get it tiwisted.. a comparison wit Q is blasphemy

:rock: