Author Topic: The Big Man From American Dad Gets Strung Out On The Yay Yo  (Read 456 times)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Big Man From American Dad Gets Strung Out On The Yay Yo
« on: November 25, 2010, 07:16:38 PM »
I don't know if there are any American Dad fans on this message bored.....but this right here is one of the dopest American Dad episodes out of all of them.....I have watched most of them,    

He gets turned out on the Crack cocaine.....and it is ironic cause he is normally the authority figure in the family...and cause I use to smoke crack as well I can vouch for the realism of the episode...check it out

season 5 episode 11  "A Jones for a Smith"

Peace
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: The Big Man From American Dad Gets Strung Out On The Yay Yo
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 07:33:06 PM »
u can vouch for the realism, cause u used to be on the pipe urself huh?

well, good for u..
 8)

Anunikke

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 07:37:21 PM »
So you're not a 12 year old?
I'm surprised.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 08:18:42 PM »
Yeah, going on message boards, nonchalantly throwing out the fact that you used to smoke crack is not a good look...

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 09:39:04 PM »
Yeah, going on message boards, nonchalantly throwing out the fact that you used to smoke crack is not a good look...

I think its good that hes so honest and up front about his addiction. Most people wouldnt have the balls to tell people that, So plus 1 to you for being honest about being a crack head, Hell i was hooked on pain killers after having surgery, shit happens and you get through it, Made me a stronger person because of it.....But Crack is definatelly wack.....kids say no to drugs, Drugs are bad MmmmmKay
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 11:29:40 PM by Rickdeeznutz »

Elano

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 10:48:22 PM »
LOL @ this thread in the west coast section of the forum

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2010, 05:34:38 AM »
LOL @ this thread in the west coast section of the forum

There is nothing more west coast Hip hop than Smoking Crack cocaine.   Most if not all West Coast representing Rappers have songs about Slanging Rocks and/or use to be Crack slangers themselves.

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2010, 05:56:35 AM »
sweating alot, itching yourself, dirty teeth, red/glazy eyes, wearin the same clothers for 2 weeks straight...??

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2010, 06:09:34 AM »
sweating alot, itching yourself, dirty teeth, red/glazy eyes, wearin the same clothers for 2 weeks straight...??

Sorry to burst your bubble ....."sweating"   "itching"   "dirty teeth"  " red glazy eyes"   all those things you mentioned are not symptoms of Crack cocaine.......could be a different drug you are thinking about......but you are right about the clothes.