Author Topic: Was the holocaust a political scam ?  (Read 916 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Was the holocaust a political scam ?
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2010, 03:04:57 PM »
Jews exploit the Holocaust like black people exploit slavery.

Little bit of a difference between the two. Slavery lasted for centuries and completely altered the history, culture, etc. of a people. It took people from their land, brought them to a foreign land and forced them to adapt to a new way of life where they were not free and had no rights. It created a whole new group of people. People who werent African, but were not really American either (as America is the "home of the free"). It essentially gave Whites a 300 year headstart over Blacks in America. Black people have really only had the same rights as Whites for what...40 years now. Considering the amount of damage slavery had done for so long, 40 years is a very short amount of time. Its easy to say Slavery is responsible to this day for the condition of Black people in America. Not so easy to say the same for the Holocaust and Jews. Given the relatively short life of the Holocaust.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

tempo2

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2010, 10:07:47 AM »
hey jrome good posts man its just a shame people are to blind to see whats in there face, everything you stated is right on the money, i feel the world has went passed the point of no return we have left it to late,

do you have any books you recommend on this whole subject of global domination?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2010, 08:15:50 PM »

SO PRUP

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2010, 10:57:24 AM »

Little bit of a difference between the two. Slavery lasted for centuries and completely altered the history, culture, etc. of a people. It took people from their land, brought them to a foreign land and forced them to adapt to a new way of life where they were not free and had no rights. It created a whole new group of people. People who werent African, but were not really American either (as America is the "home of the free"). It essentially gave Whites a 300 year headstart over Blacks in America. Black people have really only had the same rights as Whites for what...40 years now. Considering the amount of damage slavery had done for so long, 40 years is a very short amount of time. Its easy to say Slavery is responsible to this day for the condition of Black people in America. Not so easy to say the same for the Holocaust and Jews. Given the relatively short life of the Holocaust.

exactly

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2010, 03:39:44 PM »
LMAO!  Gotta love dubcc

DIP DIP SET SET

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2010, 11:33:21 AM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2010, 12:10:29 PM »

Jews got a country outta that shit. Black people didn't get jack shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JohnnyL

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2010, 09:06:28 AM »
 There is ample physical evidence as well as eye-witness testimony to corroborate the fact that the holocaust was real and that the Nazi's were attempting to exterminate the Jews, though it is true that Jews were not the only group rounded up in concentration camps.  There were several million other people killed as well, including Russians, homosexuals, and people with disabilities.  I can see people possibly debating the number of holocaust victims, but I can't believe any credence is given to the idea that the holocaust itself was made up.

Anunikke

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2010, 09:18:51 AM »

Not really they just took it.

See them as Deebo, he didn't get red's bike he just took it and punched him in the face when he tried to get it back.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2010, 12:48:11 PM »
There is ample physical evidence as well as eye-witness testimony to corroborate the fact that the holocaust was real and that the Nazi's were attempting to exterminate the Jews, though it is true that Jews were not the only group rounded up in concentration camps.  There were several million other people killed as well, including Russians, homosexuals, and people with disabilities.  I can see people possibly debating the number of holocaust victims, but I can't believe any credence is given to the idea that the holocaust itself was made up.

The word 'Holocaust' was created and is used to describe the specific targeting of Jews by Nazi's. But as you pointed out Nazi's killed many non-Jews, so should such a word exist ? 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2010, 01:45:47 PM »

Not really they just took it.

See them as Deebo, he didn't get red's bike he just took it and punched him in the face when he tried to get it back.

But at least they had God on their side.

JohnnyL

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2010, 02:40:08 PM »

The word 'Holocaust' was created and is used to describe the specific targeting of Jews by Nazi's. But as you pointed out Nazi's killed many non-Jews, so should such a word exist ? 

Well, yes and no.  You're right that "The Holocaust" has been used to described the deaths of millions of Jews at the hands of the Nazis.  But the term "holocaust" has been used since the 18th century to describe the violent deaths of a large number of people (taken from Latin "holocaustum" which means burnt offering or sacrifice). There have been many who have argued that the term "The Holocaust" should also be used to describe the Russians and the others who also perished in concentration camps at the hands of the Nazis, as well as the Jews.  I have no problem with that.  Personally, I don't believe what it's called is as important as just remembering to include everyone that was a victim of the event.

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2011, 12:49:45 PM »
I think people should stop living in the past. The second world war was two generations ago. This goes the same for slavery.

Even though there are still some racist bastards out there who think black people are less of a human than white people, I personally don´t give a fuck about it and I don´t want to hear a lot about it.

People talking about it on this forum have not had first hand experienced any of these things. Some bad shit happened in the past, get over it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2011, 02:42:44 PM »
holocaust DID happen but yes the numbers were inflated, it was probably about 1 million, not 6 or any other number

but it is also true about what jews teach their kids, i am against generalizing and saying they're all bad because they're not, i have met some good ones in my life and some that i owe alot of appreciation for what they did for me.  BUT in general they are mostly racist evil people who dont give a shit about others and they dont wanna accept anything different than theirs

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2011, 04:25:17 PM »
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/holohoax.htm

this site also gives some valuable food for thought