Author Topic: Yo what's been going on With One-2? We havn't had a Project From Him In a while  (Read 164 times)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
One-2 use to regularly put up songs,    and we havn't seen that in a while.....he is kind of been missing lately...but his homeboy Crooked had been steadily putting music out......

Any body KNow what One-2 has been up to?   Did he get a Regular Job.....I could sort of picture him working at the subway sandwhich shop......

holla
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Track Listing

Disc 1:
1. This Life Of Ours (feat. Chace Infinite)
2. Half-Man (feat. Royce the 5'9" & Crooked I)
3. Femme Fatale (feat. Knoc-Turn'al & Jayo Felony)
4. Coast Guard (feat. Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.)
5. Tears Tumble (feat. Amin & Tena Jones)
6. History (feat. Project Lionheart)

Disc 2:
1. Lifestyles Of L.A.
2. Venom (feat. K-Young)
3. Animal
4. In The Zone (feat. Kobe)
5. Go!
6. Destiny

One-2 is gearing up to release his History & Destiny double-EP. The project, which is completely produced by Treacherous Records' in-house producer Komplex, promises to contain One-2's best material to date. "I’m working hard on my forthcoming exclusive double EP release," One-2 explains. "Chapter one is called History, containing a classic Hip Hop sound ... while chapter two is called Destiny and has a more modern, retro-infused sound." While a release date is yet to be announced, One-2 has blessed fans with the project's full track listing.

Video and project coming december...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I will definitely consider buying if not cause I really want it but also to just compensate One-2 a little bit for his Uno and Kabob and vodka project which would have been worth buying had they not been for free.....

Is that track go!  the same one on the UNO tape?

peace

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Wow, judging from the cover it seems one-2 is going from real hiphop to rapping about cars, hoes and money. Great.

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
deff lookin forward to it..  the cover should've been more simple imo.. he should holla at Pappa.. Pappa artwork makes dope covers for indie projects..

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I like the cover....it is pretty good....I really don't think we as fans should tell him what it is he should rap about cause  rap is like talking and people like to talk about what they are interested in....it is up to the artist to determine what he wants to talk about...

I just hope that isn't the exact same go! from uno.

EFFeX

I like the cover....it is pretty good....I really don't think we as fans should tell him what it is he should rap about cause  rap is like talking and people like to talk about what they are interested in....it is up to the artist to determine what he wants to talk about...

I just hope that isn't the exact same go! from uno.

I believe it is the same Go!, but Treacherous has yet to confirm that. If it IS the same one, I'm not mad at that at all though. It's a great song that was overlooked and should definitely be given a boost. It will show potential fans that One-2 is a diverse artist. He can do the conscience and political style as well as a party style.

That's why I'm looking forward to this project, fans will get the classic sound and the new age sound. Should be exciting!

One-2 / Horse Shoe Gang - Coast Guard music video on the way!

Lunatic

This project is gonna be physically distributed as well
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

EFFeX

Even better!

Fraxxx

Dope! Won't ever buy a digital release.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How come One-2 never posts on the forum?    It isn't like he is too big for that....crooked I posts and Daz posts

what's up with one-2?

Sikotic™

One of the few guys from the west that I still check for.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

How come One-2 never posts on the forum?    It isn't like he is too big for that....crooked I posts and Daz posts

what's up with one-2?

Crooked never posted on here

only rappers ive seen post on here are Daz, EA Ski and Glasses.  maybe Bishop?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

what's up with one-2?

Crooked never posted on here

only rappers ive seen post on here are Daz, EA Ski and Glasses.  maybe Bishop?

Don't forget Shade Sheist, but there's a whole bunch, that pop up every once and a while...

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Who can forget Soopafly posting here! His classic convos with Soopaflydpgc member  ;D

One 2 project is gonna be great for sure, happy to see GO on there, that means they cleared the sample, cause song has a potential nowdays.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM