Author Topic: "Gangsta Shit" - Kurupt (Taken from G-TV dvd)  (Read 220 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Gangsta Shit" - Kurupt (Taken from G-TV dvd)
« on: December 24, 2002, 07:52:35 PM »
I'm sure by now that most peeps have heard this unbelievable track, & it was floating around the net for a while. You can't find it on the bonus audio disc, someone had 2 rip it from the actual dvd. Well I had it burnt, but this past weekend my whole car got jacked! The cd book that I had in there just so happen to have the mix in it that had this track on it. I was wondering if anyone has this track, & if so would u be willin to hook me up with it? My AIM name is SnoopDoggDPGLBC & I should be online most of the night. Just holla, please! Thanx in advance!!!

Efrain

Re:"Gangsta Shit" - Kurupt (Taken from G-TV dvd)
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2002, 09:19:36 AM »
whats goin on bro, I got tha g-tv dvd and I know which song your talkin about. The one him and WC made a lil video for right? either way I can ripp that for you no prob. I got a grip of other shit on dvd thats gotta be ripped 2 so no prob holla at me on aim
qDR4LIFEp

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2002, 08:29:51 PM »
Actually bro, I just got this in cdq last night :) If you'd like it, just get at me. By the way, what were those other tracks that you're ripping from the dvd's???

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2002, 09:13:56 PM »
Im the one who initially ripped this track in mp3 and the video itself.  Holla if you need it again.

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2002, 01:05:25 AM »
Lien fu-cK! I wuz tha firss one ta rip it, but that bitch lil gay frum West Koast 2K got kredited for it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2002, 05:43:29 AM »
Lien fu-cK! I wuz tha firss one ta rip it, but that bitch lil gay frum West Koast 2K got kredited for it.

Fuck credit homie.. then just lace him up then.  If you want to hook this brotha up with the .m2v and the .mp3.. please.. have at it.  It'll save me the time restoring it from DAT tape.  

Im busy working on burning disks for the homies who requested Daz_-_Gangsta_Shit_DVD_Rip.m2v anyway so I really dont have time.  Yo da man.. its your world.. its your rip.  Feel betta now?  ::)

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2002, 10:21:22 AM »
can someone hook me up with the video of this?