Author Topic: Dub Mods Are The Queerest... WHIYTe BOYZZZ!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 690 times)

Matty

Re: Dub Mods Are The Queerest... WHIYTe BOYZZZ!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2010, 01:12:10 PM »
i'm still debating whether radiotube is some type of really sophisticated alias. but he brings more intelligence and comedy (both deliberate and not) to the table in his postings than someone like elano, who only posts new threads and flames people.

even if its nonsense, he has a degree of prose and i appreciate that with all the completely illiterate people on the internet.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2010, 02:17:05 PM »
Lol thx cuz

Matty

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2010, 02:44:40 PM »
Lol thx cuz

well i must say when you first joined all you did was post about gucci mane and random youtube videos of 3'6 mafia and the like but something changed to now there is all kinds of stuff - from extremely elaborate faux detox tracklists/production credits to deep philosophical discussions about 2012 in TOT :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2010, 05:09:25 PM »
Naw i never talkd abt Gucci Mane like that or ever that wuz all yall lol i kant believe u would just lie like that.  But u`ve shoulda actually took tha time out 2 read everything I was writing, tha only diff3rence now is that I write it shorter.  Im sorry but everybody doesnt start out like Elano.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2010, 05:12:41 PM »
And ive been here just as long as Sikotic has been here, yall just never knew tha name.  I love this game!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2010, 08:56:46 PM »
Naw i never talkd abt Gucci Mane like that or ever that wuz all yall lol i kant believe u would just lie like that.  But u`ve shoulda actually took tha time out 2 read everything I was writing, tha only diff3rence now is that I write it shorter.  Im sorry but everybody doesnt start out like Elano.

You were the joke of this forum two years ago. I remember you said that Gucci Mane could put out a better album than illmatic.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2010, 11:20:44 PM »
I c how tabloids fuck ppls heads up, good lookn on tha warning

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2010, 11:27:17 PM »
But if i actually do post 9 Gmane songs that`r just as enjoyable as Illmatic its guna fuck ur head up.  So its best that yall drop it now b4 its too late. 

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2010, 12:36:39 AM »
But if i actually do post 9 Gmane songs that`r just as enjoyable as Illmatic its guna fuck ur head up.  So its best that yall drop it now b4 its too late. 
9 _enjoyable_ Gucci Mane songs are not even possible.

kemizt

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2010, 10:22:38 AM »
Taste and your own flow is something u dont possess.  If I was a joke then ur world is very tiny.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2010, 10:24:31 AM »

Do it. I want to see what 9 songs you think would be better than illmatic.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2010, 05:20:44 PM »
But if i actually do post 9 Gmane songs that`r just as enjoyable as Illmatic its guna fuck ur head up.  So its best that yall drop it now b4 its too late.  

Do it. I want to see what 9 songs you think would be better than illmatic.

here we go, let's start the joke again (hoody hoo hardy har).  you're asking me to downplay 1 of my favorite albums that I grew up on, I can't do that (fuck you).  

...but i'll do u 1 even better, I'll show you the light:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=259756.0
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 07:57:32 AM by Respect This Pimpin' »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2010, 05:55:15 PM »
And that was in no particular order.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2010, 07:36:29 PM »
Most importantly:

Nas only rapped about killin somebody, G' actually did.  If we're holding everything truthful and everyone accountable then that is I have to say the most important factor.  Nas just made it sound good, Gucci did that and he kept it 100 to a certain extent but a truthful extent from a truth event(s). 

There it goes I kill your whole 1-sided argument about Gucci Mane and Illmatic. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2010, 10:10:53 PM »
LMAO......greatest thread ever. I'm speechless