Author Topic: DUBCNN: Snoop Dogg Releases New Single "Wet" (Audio)  (Read 1353 times)

darqawa

• 'G'
Re: DUBCNN: Snoop Dogg Releases New Single "Wet" (Audio)
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2010, 08:37:22 AM »
Lmao you must be insane hating on this! Totally insane. Who wants to hear Snoop play the gangster on a 60 minute album?

I ain't hatin cuz it ain't gangsta, its just terrible to me.  And if you think its crazy to hear Snoop spit gangasta on the whole album, well, this shit sounds corny comin from a 39 year old FATHER :o

PEACE

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2010, 08:47:01 AM »
Lmao you must be insane hating on this! Totally insane. Who wants to hear Snoop play the gangster on a 60 minute album?

I ain't hatin cuz it ain't gangsta, its just terrible to me.  And if you think its crazy to hear Snoop spit gangasta on the whole album, well, this shit sounds corny comin from a 39 year old FATHER :o

PEACE

No it doesn't, it's slick party music, I love bass music like this. Why can't a father make songs like this? What kinda lyrics did the Rolling Stones f.i. have? It doesn't matter. He can play that party character. Of course he can do gangsta records too, it's dope when he does "Protocol" for example. But a whole alum of such songs wouldn't do it anymore. But that's just my honest opinion. Snoop was always good when he did new things and he does new things most of the time. I also liked "My Medicine", the video version is great, I'd like to have this one unedited.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 08:48:35 AM by Si-Chiggedy »
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Will_B

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2010, 09:21:36 AM »
Like it. :D

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2010, 09:33:30 AM »
this will not be on the replay list. As a matter of fact I didn't even download it.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2010, 10:06:25 AM »
Lmao you must be insane hating on this! Totally insane. Who wants to hear Snoop play the gangster on a 60 minute album? Seriously? This time is over, he would look like a joke doing a full gangster album. This track is th shit! The beat is awsome and this concept is fitting very well. I can see this doing big numbers (as for today's sales). This song would bang real hard in the trunk.

Seriously, if some bay area rapper did this you would praise it, just for the beat alone. I think beat and lyrics suit Snoop very well, this is really dope. I like how he's always doing new things. And please, this is by far no ordinary "auto-tune song".

This > Kush (Dre's voice is so sorry, listened to Forgot About Dre yesterday and Kush is a joke compared to that)
it's a sequel to Ego trippin's first single: you can hear that it doesn't sound new. not to mention that the first single of Ego trippin didn't bring anything new to the table.

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2010, 10:18:20 AM »
i was waiting for the rapping part that never came..  ::)

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

Mista Rosa

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2010, 11:07:14 AM »
Hope this is not from his new album. I mean it's really fucked up.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2010, 11:24:20 AM »
its obvious that dubcc is gonna hate this, its not for dubcnn's audience, but i can see it becoming big in the (strip) clubs.

a pussy eatin anthem to perform in front of the queen LMAO.. only snoop.

Will_B

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2010, 11:25:34 AM »
Hope this is not from his new album. I mean it's really fucked up.

I honestly think Doggystyle 2 will be on the back burner now. If Dre really is hooking up with Snoop it'll be at least 1 album later - unless they go on some futuristic shit to fit in with this sound?

Like the track but you can't mix musical styles up on an album, if it's not really strong music IMO.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2010, 11:38:48 AM »
Lmao you must be insane hating on this! Totally insane. Who wants to hear Snoop play the gangster on a 60 minute album? Seriously? This time is over, he would look like a joke doing a full gangster album. This track is th shit! The beat is awsome and this concept is fitting very well. I can see this doing big numbers (as for today's sales). This song would bang real hard in the trunk.

Seriously, if some bay area rapper did this you would praise it, just for the beat alone. I think beat and lyrics suit Snoop very well, this is really dope. I like how he's always doing new things. And please, this is by far no ordinary "auto-tune song".

This > Kush (Dre's voice is so sorry, listened to Forgot About Dre yesterday and Kush is a joke compared to that)
it's a sequel to Ego trippin's first single: you can hear that it doesn't sound new. not to mention that the first single of Ego trippin didn't bring anything new to the table.

Are you joking? Snoop did a song full of singing for the first time and released it as single -> billboard top 10. Now he is "singin" but in a different way and with frequency changin in his voice like in house songs. He hasn't done this before in this way. Hence, this is new. I'm talking about that re-invents himself, not that he re-invents music (you can't anyway, however, this is another topic).

Sometimes I can't stand people on here, seriously. To what music do you party? Tha Shiznit? Bullshit! Or don't you party at all? Nearly everyone likes party sngs sometimes, at least when drinking. And I rather party to a Snoop song where he "sings" he hasn't done before, with a pumping bass like a billion rattlesnakes instead of another boring rihanna or black eyed peace song.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Kush

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2010, 12:00:04 PM »

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2010, 12:17:48 PM »
This shit is total garbage. I dont mind songs made for the club i even like that g6 song the cataracs did but this shit is wack.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2010, 12:38:45 PM »
omg, this was horrible..
i like experimental and unconventional stuff - and even tho Snop transcends away from his own musical platform, n can do different shit wit postitive results (like "Sensual Seduction"), this was an EPIC fail..
i mean, it is listenable ---- but....  :-\

btw, the track samples some sounds from this movie..
yall remember this anime?   8)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2010, 01:47:11 PM »
vocals on this song reminds me of that <<hide your kids, hide your wife>> shit by Antoine lol

Will_B

« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2010, 01:53:46 PM »
omg, this was horrible..
i like experimental and unconventional stuff - and even tho Snop transcends away from his own musical platform, n can do different shit wit postitive results (like "Sensual Seduction"), this was an EPIC fail..
i mean, it is listenable ---- but....  :-\

btw, the track samples some sounds from this movie..
yall remember this anime?   8)

Sure. That films a work of art 8) 8)