Author Topic: DUBCNN: Snoop Dogg Releases New Single "Wet" (Audio)  (Read 1371 times)

Fraxxx

Re: DUBCNN: Snoop Dogg Releases New Single "Wet" (Audio)
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2010, 02:14:53 PM »
For some reason... I really dig this!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Snoop Dogg song WET
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2010, 02:20:01 PM »

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2010, 02:24:56 PM »
Lmao you must be insane hating on this! Totally insane. Who wants to hear Snoop play the gangster on a 60 minute album? Seriously? This time is over, he would look like a joke doing a full gangster album. This track is th shit! The beat is awsome and this concept is fitting very well. I can see this doing big numbers (as for today's sales). This song would bang real hard in the trunk.

Seriously, if some bay area rapper did this you would praise it, just for the beat alone. I think beat and lyrics suit Snoop very well, this is really dope. I like how he's always doing new things. And please, this is by far no ordinary "auto-tune song".

This > Kush (Dre's voice is so sorry, listened to Forgot About Dre yesterday and Kush is a joke compared to that)
it's a sequel to Ego trippin's first single: you can hear that it doesn't sound new. not to mention that the first single of Ego trippin didn't bring anything new to the table.

Are you joking? Snoop did a song full of singing for the first time and released it as single -> billboard top 10. Now he is "singin" but in a different way and with frequency changin in his voice like in house songs. He hasn't done this before in this way. Hence, this is new. I'm talking about that re-invents himself, not that he re-invents music (you can't anyway, however, this is another topic).

Sometimes I can't stand people on here, seriously. To what music do you party? Tha Shiznit? Bullshit! Or don't you party at all? Nearly everyone likes party sngs sometimes, at least when drinking. And I rather party to a Snoop song where he "sings" he hasn't done before, with a pumping bass like a billion rattlesnakes instead of another boring rihanna or black eyed peace song.

TO keep it 100 homie, no disrespect, but we all can like what we want.  White dudes from Germany might dig this song and do the funky chicken or what ya'll do there, but this shit don't bang at no party and yeah I'd rather bang THA SHIZNIT on repeat and get my boogie on than put this trash in the player 1 time.  If you like it, fine, but don't trip if others think its str8 shit-on-a-stick.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2010, 02:28:17 PM »
Lmao you must be insane hating on this! Totally insane. Who wants to hear Snoop play the gangster on a 60 minute album? Seriously? This time is over, he would look like a joke doing a full gangster album. This track is th shit! The beat is awsome and this concept is fitting very well. I can see this doing big numbers (as for today's sales). This song would bang real hard in the trunk.

Seriously, if some bay area rapper did this you would praise it, just for the beat alone. I think beat and lyrics suit Snoop very well, this is really dope. I like how he's always doing new things. And please, this is by far no ordinary "auto-tune song".

This > Kush (Dre's voice is so sorry, listened to Forgot About Dre yesterday and Kush is a joke compared to that)
it's a sequel to Ego trippin's first single: you can hear that it doesn't sound new. not to mention that the first single of Ego trippin didn't bring anything new to the table.

Are you joking? Snoop did a song full of singing for the first time and released it as single -> billboard top 10. Now he is "singin" but in a different way and with frequency changin in his voice like in house songs. He hasn't done this before in this way. Hence, this is new. I'm talking about that re-invents himself, not that he re-invents music (you can't anyway, however, this is another topic).

Sometimes I can't stand people on here, seriously. To what music do you party? Tha Shiznit? Bullshit! Or don't you party at all? Nearly everyone likes party sngs sometimes, at least when drinking. And I rather party to a Snoop song where he "sings" he hasn't done before, with a pumping bass like a billion rattlesnakes instead of another boring rihanna or black eyed peace song.
sure it's new for snoop, i won't deny that.

anyway, why does it bother you that i don't like the song? i don't have problems with the fact that you and some others like the song.
the song has a purpose but i don't have to like it.

i have no problems with party songs in general, but this one is just awful to me.
nothing wrong with singing, but i usually can't stand autotune.

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2010, 02:33:55 PM »
HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN SNOOP THIS IS GARBO! GET BACK TO YOUR FUCKIN SOUND! DPGC SHIT FUCKIN A THIS SONG SUCKS SO BAD I CANT EVEN BELIEVE HE MADE THIS SHIT!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2010, 02:36:52 PM »
cant wait for Snoop to realize that he has the potential to be a leader not a follower, he needs a reality check like R.Kelly look at him now he finally put his R&B thug image away and he is now back to his regular self and acting his age

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2010, 02:50:55 PM »
Not feelin this.. Im not drunk though.. lol.. sure it will be a dope track if youre really drunk..

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2010, 02:57:55 PM »
I hope this stays a gift. In the UK for the prince's wedding and NOT on his new album.

dameons

« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2010, 03:23:02 PM »
That last single flopped , and this will too.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2010, 03:30:03 PM »
That last single flopped , and this will too.

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2010, 03:49:12 PM »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2010, 04:02:32 PM »
don't get the hate for this, most you niggas/euros never been in a club before
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

714rep

« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2010, 04:06:22 PM »
 :-\ Damn Snoop....is this 4real?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2010, 05:46:33 PM »
snoop ain't no crip...he's a cunt.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2010, 12:48:54 AM »
I hope this stays a gift. In the UK for the prince's wedding and NOT on his new album.
it probably will, it's for the 'females' and long beach iz active