Author Topic: Nas & Damian Marley album and Kanye West albums are the best albums of 2010  (Read 944 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Nas & Damian Marley album and Kanye West albums are the best albums of 2010
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2010, 10:54:33 PM »
If those are the best albums you have heard I'm assuming they are the only albums you've heard.

Name me hip hop albums that you think are better that came out this year ?  ::)

In defense of this guy, even though I'd say "Mood Muzik 4" & "Raw" are better than both of these albums, yeah..how about people start naming albums that are better.

Elano

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2010, 11:11:06 PM »
If those are the best albums you have heard I'm assuming they are the only albums you've heard.

In defense of this guy, even though I'd say "Mood Muzik 4" & "Raw" are better than both of these albums, yeah..how about people start naming albums that are better.

LMFAO  :laugh:

Anunikke

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2010, 02:08:51 AM »

Big Boi - Sir Lucious Leftfoot: The Son Of Chico Dusty
Brotha Lynch Hung - Dinner & A Movie
Canibus - C Of Tranquility
DJ Muggs Vs. Ill Bill - Kill Devil Hills
The Left - Gas Mask

MF Grimm - You Only Live Twice
Rakaa - Crown Of Thorns
Reef Tha Lost Cauze & Gunz-N-Butta- Fight Music
Roc Marciano - Marcberg
Vinnie Paz - Season Of The Assassin

Big K.R.I.T. - Krit Wuz Here
Capone-N-Noreaga - The War Report 2: Report The War
Celph Titled & Buckwild - Nineteen Ninety Now
Curren$y - Pilot Talk
Hell Razah - Heaven Razah

Necro - DIE!
Reflection Eternal - Revolutions Per Minute
Rick Ross - Teflon Don
Slaine - The Devil Never Dies

Andre Nickatina - Khan! The Me Generation
Black Milk - Album Of The Year
Bun B - Trill O.G.
Cam'ron - Boss Of All Bosses 2.5]
Canibus - Melatonin Magik

Cypress HIll - Rise UP
Freeway & Jake One - The Stimulus Package
Inspectah Deck - Manifesto
Kurupt - Streetlights
Madlib - Madlib Medicine Show No. 8: Advanced Jazz

Ras Kass & DJ Rethametics - A.D.I.D.A.S.
The Roots - How I Got Over
Royce Da 5'9" - Bar Exam III
Slum Village - Villa Manifesto
Styles P & DJ Green Lantern - The Green Ghost LP

Wiz Khalifa - Kush & OJ
Devin THe Dude - Suite 420
Gangrene - GUtterwater
Meth Ghost Rae - Wu-Massacre
SKyzoo & !llmind - Live From The Tapedeck

Elano

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2010, 02:16:00 AM »

Canibus - C Of Tranquility
The Left - Gas Mask

MF Grimm - You Only Live Twice
Rakaa - Crown Of Thorns
Roc Marciano - Marcberg
Vinnie Paz - Season Of The Assassin

Big K.R.I.T. - Krit Wuz Here
Capone-N-Noreaga - The War Report 2: Report The War
Celph Titled & Buckwild - Nineteen Ninety Now
Curren$y - Pilot Talk
Hell Razah - Heaven Razah

Necro - DIE!
Rick Ross - Teflon Don
Slaine - The Devil Never Dies

Andre Nickatina - Khan! The Me Generation
Bun B - Trill O.G.
Cam'ron - Boss Of All Bosses 2.5]
Canibus - Melatonin Magik

Cypress HIll - Rise UP
Freeway & Jake One - The Stimulus Package
Inspectah Deck - Manifesto
Kurupt - Streetlights
Madlib - Madlib Medicine Show No. 8: Advanced Jazz

Ras Kass & DJ Rethametics - A.D.I.D.A.S.
The Roots - How I Got Over
Royce Da 5'9" - Bar Exam III
Slum Village - Villa Manifesto
Styles P & DJ Green Lantern - The Green Ghost LP

Wiz Khalifa - Kush & OJ
Devin THe Dude - Suite 420
Gangrene - GUtterwater
Meth Ghost Rae - Wu-Massacre

ok,now post your list

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2010, 06:42:39 AM »
#1: Big Boi - Sir Luscious Leftfoot.
#2: Kanye West - MBDTF + the Friday tracks.
#3: Freeway & Jake One - Stimulus Package.
#4: The Roots - How I Got Over.
#5: Rakaa Iriscience - Crown Of Thorns
#6: Dwele - W.ants W.orld W.omen (fuck it, best smooth shit out this year)

To me these albums are classic and I WILL listen to them over and over.

Celph Titled - Nineteen Ninety Now (heard this on YT, awesome shit.. can someone provide this for me?)
Devin's album was solid, was very surprised by Wiz' album..

Disappointments:
#1 - Eminem - Recovery (get back on drugs, Em!)
#2 - Raekwon, Method Man & Ghostface Killah - Wu - Massacre. I liked some tracks, but overall I didn't think it was worth it.
#3 - CNN - The War Report 2 (mostly because they named it WR2 so it has to live up to something)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2010, 06:52:41 AM »
 No 100 wayz? :P

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2010, 07:05:07 AM »
PILOT TALK AND PILOT TALK 2

IT'S THE JETS, FOOL!
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2010, 07:48:33 AM »
No 100 wayz? :P

After Dogg Chit DPG has been basically been irrelevant to me excluding Attitude Problem and Y'All Know What I'm Doing
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2010, 09:30:15 AM »

Kurupt - Streetlights

I said "better" than these albums. Not name everything you listened to this year to show off your musical range & variety. I'm a huge Royce fan and Bar Exam III was good, but better than the two named in the thread? Na.

I'm not even a fan of Big Boi's album, but a majority of people here like it, so I'll keep it's name up due to relevance and popularity.

For the OG post, I don't agree that these are the best, but they are two of the better.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2010, 10:06:35 AM »

lmao dude cmon kanye made a landmark fucking album. there has never been a mainstream, no fuck it rap album period, that did what he did on that record. im not saying its the best album ever but that shit broke the mold. it was fucking groundbreaking. and you think some joe budden mixtape is "better?". like anyone is even gonna care about it next year, like it actually made any sort of mark on music.  man take joes dick out of ur mouth for just one second and listen to yourself . and you arent a budden stan  ::)

Lucifuge

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2010, 10:18:10 AM »
RAW shit's on all albums this year.thats real...amazing record. 8) 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2010, 03:03:26 PM »

lmao dude cmon kanye made a landmark fucking album. there has never been a mainstream, no fuck it rap album period, that did what he did on that record. im not saying its the best album ever but that shit broke the mold. it was fucking groundbreaking. and you think some joe budden mixtape is "better?". like anyone is even gonna care about it next year, like it actually made any sort of mark on music.  man take joes dick out of ur mouth for just one second and listen to yourself . and you arent a budden stan  ::)

LOL, easy chief; you're lost.

First of all, it wasn't a "mixtape"; it's 100% original production & music.

Secondly, Kanye's album is great, but it's losing replay value; "Dark Fantasy", "All of the Lights", "Blame Game", "Gorgeous" & "Hell of A Life" are the only songs still getting constant rotation.

Joe's album has the "Intro", "Role Reversal", "Come Along", "1000 Faces", "Inseperable", "Black Cloud", "Sober Up", "Follow My Lead" & "Stuck In the Moment"; that can be bumped at all times.

That's nine Joe songs that are standout, to Kanye's five.

Thirdly, I can admit there were songs on MM4 that I didn't like, where you can't admit you like a Joe Budden song in his entire catalogue; so whose the one with the bias here?

Finally, I said "I" (me), believe it's better, I don't see how you can tell me my personal opinion is wrong lol; I didn't say "MM4 is the best & if you disagree you're retarded"; but on this forum, where 99% of the population hates Joe Budden, chances are having a conversation with you about him, is a joke anyway. I can be honest about Joe, you're the one with the feelings getting in the way of how you really feel about his music.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2010, 03:24:00 PM »

Secondly, Kanye's album is great, but it's losing replay value; "Dark Fantasy", "All of the Lights", "Blame Game", "Gorgeous" & "Hell of A Life" are the only songs still getting constant rotation.

Joe's album has the "Intro", "Role Reversal", "Come Along", "1000 Faces", "Inseperable", "Black Cloud", "Sober Up", "Follow My Lead" & "Stuck In the Moment"; that can be bumped at all times.

Thirdly, I can admit there were songs on MM4 that I didn't like, where you can't admit you like a Joe Budden song in his entire catalogue; so whose the one with the bias here?

Finally, I said "I" (me), believe it's better, I don't see how you can tell me my personal opinion is wrong lol; I didn't say "MM4 is the best & if you disagree you're retarded"; but on this forum, where 99% of the population hates Joe Budden, chances are having a conversation with you about him, is a joke anyway. I can be honest about Joe, you're the one with the feelings getting in the way of how you really feel about his music.

i dont mind a few budden songs so please dont assume about me, and get over yourself with the whole its not a mxitape shit man, a lot of mixtapes these days are all original -productions & music, but hey call it an album if you want. maybe you personally think its better but damn its just hil-ari-ous to me and 99% of people in the world. at least recognise although you think its better, mm4 isnt important, wont be talked about next year, and wont be remembered by anyone but joe budden stans.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2010, 04:53:30 PM »

i dont mind a few budden songs so please dont assume about me, and get over yourself with the whole its not a mxitape shit man, a lot of mixtapes these days are all original -productions & music, but hey call it an album if you want. maybe you personally think its better but damn its just hil-ari-ous to me and 99% of people in the world. at least recognise although you think its better, mm4 isnt important, wont be talked about next year, and wont be remembered by anyone but joe budden stans.

It will be remembered by unbiased Hip Hop fans. It won't be remembered by this forum for obvious reasons lol. If you're the slightest fan of Joe Budden, you liked this album.

& I didn't say 99% of "the world", I said this forum; so don't hype yourself up.

You explain to me why it's a mixtape & if your reasonings are reasonable, I'll even agree with you that it's a mixtape lmfao. It's not a mixtape length, there aren't any songs shorter than 3 minutes, 30 seconds & there are 15 songs.

See, you hurt your own argument right there. You try to justify yourself as unbiased, but go out of your way to attempt to belittle his album as a "mixtape", trying to play it off like it has less importance because of that.

By the way, you say all these things about MM4, but if you seriously think this Kanye album will be "remembered for years & years", you're fucking nuts lmfao. Does not have one memorable song, that has chance of leaving a legacy; like "Jesus Walks", "Gold Digger" & "Can't Tell Me Nothing" had. He doesn't have that memorable single. It's a great album by Kanye, but easily his worst besides 808's. Without doubt will not be a standout album in Kanye's pretty large & great career. That's an absurd statement by all means.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2010, 05:20:55 PM »
It's a great album by Kanye, but easily his worst besides 808's. Without doubt will not be a standout album in Kanye's pretty large & great career. That's an absurd statement by all means.

MBDTF is easily better than Graduation. Also I'm pretty sure it will be a standout album considering it got both an XXL and 5 Mics.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 05:37:37 PM by THE RAPTURE »