Author Topic: Where Y'all From???  (Read 410 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Where Y'all From???
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2001, 05:37:06 AM »
WoW WS,  when i thought i had you figured out,  u never seize to amaze me,  you are officially tha stupidest muthafucka alive,  i am surprised you even know how to turn tha computer on,  I guess im over weight if you consider being 6'2 and 195 pounds overweight,  and yea,  we have a mcdonalds on every corner,  i think imma go to micky d's right now,  an eat my life away,  an what i dont understand is this,  u said that on every corner in tha hood theres a gun shop,  but in america there is a mcdonalds on every corner,  i dont get it,  aint there hoods in america,  i guess not,  i guess compton is just an imaginary place,  or better yet it is actually in canada,  stupid fuck,  have you ever been to tha ghetto.  An secondly i have been to canada an i must say,  i have never seen such a place so far behind in tha times,  an u call us americans fat,  i went to canada an every guy i saw was a fuckin pussy, wearin tight jeans wit velcro sneakers,  sorry to ya'll that are from canada an aint like this,  u know who,  thats pretty much everyy1 here except WS,  i gotta go now,  im hungary imma go to micky d's now,  an get some food,  cuz right now its like rush hour for mickyd's,  i better hurry up an get there b/c once all us fat americans get there i wont be able to get in b/c it will be filled wit a bunch of fat americans,  WS,  eh, eh,  eh,  eh,  eh,  WS is one on them retarded people that have to wear helmets all tha time b/c they fall down a lot,  Eh,  Eh,  Eh

lmfao!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2001, 08:32:08 AM »
u r both fuckin idoits.....why the fuck you diss people cuz where they from?
wtf ???

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2001, 08:50:35 AM »
WoW WS,  when i thought i had you figured out,  u never seize to amaze me,  you are officially tha stupidest muthafucka alive,  i am surprised you even know how to turn tha computer on,  I guess im over weight if you consider being 6'2 and 195 pounds overweight,  and yea,  we have a mcdonalds on every corner,  i think imma go to micky d's right now,  an eat my life away,  an what i dont understand is this,  u said that on every corner in tha hood theres a gun shop,  but in america there is a mcdonalds on every corner,  i dont get it,  aint there hoods in america,  i guess not,  i guess compton is just an imaginary place,  or better yet it is actually in canada,  stupid fuck,  have you ever been to tha ghetto.  An secondly i have been to canada an i must say,  i have never seen such a place so far behind in tha times,  an u call us americans fat,  i went to canada an every guy i saw was a fuckin pussy, wearin tight jeans wit velcro sneakers,  sorry to ya'll that are from canada an aint like this,  u know who,  thats pretty much everyy1 here except WS,  i gotta go now,  im hungary imma go to micky d's now,  an get some food,  cuz right now its like rush hour for mickyd's,  i better hurry up an get there b/c once all us fat americans get there i wont be able to get in b/c it will be filled wit a bunch of fat americans,  WS,  eh, eh,  eh,  eh,  eh,  WS is one on them retarded people that have to wear helmets all tha time b/c they fall down a lot,  Eh,  Eh,  Eh

hahahahhaa

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2001, 03:26:58 PM »
lol @ Tom. I'm 6'6 300 pounds. I'm a fat ass. But at least I'm an American fat ass. Much rather be fat here, than in moose fuckin territory eh?

WS

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2001, 03:35:24 PM »
tight jeans and velcro ok
USA HOME OF BILL GATES
LOL
fuckin fat american
yall are some dumb fucks and even worse is that yall wanna be black
TOM U ARE NOT BLACK,OK SORRY MAN,MAYBE FOR A CHRISTMAS PRESENT U CAN ASK UR MOM TO BUY U SOME BLACK PAINT SO U CAN PAINT UR BODY BLACK AND MAYBE U CAN GET UR DAD TO BUY U SOME MORE BLACK CDS THAT HE HATES TO BUY U. AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE U WILL GET A GIRL.........Naw, u probably can hook up wit minoritized and do some gay shit but anywayz

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2001, 03:58:11 PM »
USA HOME OF BILL GATES
LOL
fuckin fat american
TOM U ARE NOT BLACK,OK SORRY MAN,MAYBE FOR A CHRISTMAS PRESENT U CAN ASK UR MOM TO BUY U SOME BLACK PAINT SO U CAN PAINT UR BODY BLACK AND MAYBE U CAN GET UR DAD TO BUY U SOME MORE BLACK CDS THAT HE HATES TO BUY U. AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE U WILL GET A GIRL.........Naw, u probably can hook up wit minoritized and do some gay shit but anywayz

i bet you white you damn self......anyways.......you keep doing gay shit with your dad....don't try to bring that gay shit in here ain't nobody fag like you bitch motherfuck eh eh he eheh eheh eh

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2001, 04:03:17 PM »
USA HOME OF BILL GATES
LOL
fuckin fat american

yes,  america,  home of bill gates,  um whats your point,  america,  home of your some of you favorite rappers u stupid fuck.  They dont call this tha west coast connection board b/c tha west coast of canada,  its named after california,  which happens to be in america,  wow,  as a matter of fact,  america is home to all your favorite rappers,  an yes,  i asked my mom to buy me black paint so i could paint myself black,  if tryin to make tha point i wanna be african-american i think i would be better off buyin brown paint,  u stupid fuck,  an why did u call minority gay,  do you have some kind of homosexual obsession wit him,  Eh

WS

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2001, 04:50:29 PM »
hahahahaah
im more west then u
likdont u live way EASTCOAST e in boston or sumthin???
yeah fake bitch
why u even in this board reppin west when yo fake ass lives on the  east?
stupid fuck

techniec

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2001, 04:56:59 PM »
who the fuck said canadians were pussy, obviously your ass didnt come to Lawrence and Scarlett, T dot for life motherfuckers, grimey as hell

WS

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2001, 04:59:00 PM »
^ yeah yeah nigga ^ T-dot and  Vancity, them pussy bitches be from idaho and shit and think they gangsta cause they live in the same country as california

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2001, 05:35:06 PM »
^ yeah yeah nigga ^ T-dot and  Vancity, them pussy bitches be from idaho and shit and think they gangsta cause they live in the same country as california

yes,  im from idaho,  ight i was born in queens NY,  NEW YORK,  atleast u know that boston is in america,  i'll give u credit,  that surprised me,  an id u dont believe me i was born in queens i'll tell u my old adress,  109-20,  108 st,  11420,  i lived across tha street from tha school p.s. 108,  i lived in a 2 family apartment,  it was red an white tha house,  an i now live in a town called hicksville,  we got tha name hicksville b/c tha guy that owned majority of tha land in tha 40's was called hicks,  an since he had an ego they called it after himself,  stupid fuck,  WS go back to starin at your pet moose or your 5 year old next door nerighbor,  an to prove your how stupid you actually are you pretty much said that any1 that dont live in cali shouldnt post here,  that would include yourself,  u stupid fuck,  u live in canada,  i gues that means you shouldn't be here either,  stupid fuck,  your way up north,  what are you doin here u stupid fuck

ToNe1904

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2001, 10:42:00 PM »
shit, im frum kali....at least ima still get to post here  ;D
along with tha 5 otha muhafuckin people on thiz board that are ACTUALLY frum kali lol. i cant hate on canada really, i mean fukit. who cares whetha they frum canada. i cant see no damn canada gangstaz. n that shit pumpz no fear. but hey, itz all good. therez sum shit here in tha US that makez me laff more then a canada gangsta....n thassa damn iowa, nebraska, montana, minnesota muhafuckin gangsta ha, hell naw. im curiouz....this ainta diss or nuthin. but how many of yall eva been tah kali befo?! cus it seem like a lotta folkz up on thiz bitch are really intah it. n fuk, i luv kali...itz all SD on minez. but, i seen a lotta folkz dissapointed like a muhafucka  when they come out thiz way. thinkin itz gonna be all beach n sun n celebritiez. there aint no more dissapointed look then when sumbody go tah hollywood for tha first time. LOL nuhn but crackheadz n hookaz.

Sub-Z

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2001, 11:55:08 AM »
damn canadians,they're whats wrong with this world today....

ToNe1904

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2001, 12:00:32 PM »
damn canadians,they're whats wrong with this world today....

damn lol. this sum new shit. i neva be hearin folkz complainin bout canadienz. shit, down hea in suthern kali, san diego....this wha people be sayin bout messicanz. most tha folkz down hea i think, forget canada iz up thea. lol

Murrow

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2001, 03:53:43 PM »
Y'all need to chizzill, it don't matter where ya from, or where ya @.  We all love WC music, and you could enjoy it as much as anyone livin in Budpest or Cali.  I myself live in Connecticut, and stay up to date as much as anyone.  Peace