Author Topic: [Video]40glocc Spazzez!Ustream*Says game hit him on twitter wit threat & erased  (Read 409 times)

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
BIG BAD 40 ON USTREAM RESPONDS TO THE GAME PLAYING TWITTER GAMES, RICK ROSS SPEAKING ON JEEZY, LINDSEY LOHAN & THE DOOGLERS CHRIS STOKES & MARCUS HOUSTON! Birdman Crooked star tats. Menace ,crips and bloods only being cool on a record then leaving eachother dissing being fake and more

« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 08:01:39 PM by triple6 »
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BiggBoogaBiff

40 Glocc has to be 1 of tha realest niggaz n tha game, he`s so transparent with whut he says and does its kinda hard 2 not fuck with tha nigga.  Son does some of tha funniest shit Ive ever seen, and its hilarious that they`re mostly rappers Lol.  Im jah nuetral but I fuck wit 40, that nigga`s just too funny haha!

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
I Agree!  ;D
 feature Quote:

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Just to provide some balance to this thread, fuck 40glocc

NoobCake

40 Glocc has to be 1 of tha realest niggaz n tha game, he`s so transparent with whut he says and does its kinda hard 2 not fuck with tha nigga.  Son does some of tha funniest shit Ive ever seen, and its hilarious that they`re mostly rappers Lol.  Im jah nuetral but I fuck wit 40, that nigga`s just too funny haha!

Or just an attention whore.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Or just an attention whore.

this is the more likely

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
if he is the attention whore would that make us the tricks?  ;D
 feature Quote: