Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Bishop Lamont feat. DR. DRE - I DOMINATE [Produced by DR. DRE]!!!!!!!  (Read 4791 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Here you go, pimps. Please know that this was never meant to leak. I think some dude overseas leaked it. Anyway, please spread the promo for this as well as 'Shawshank' any and everywhere you can. There will be far greater Dre-produced tracks on Bishop's official debut "The Reformation (God Damn Nigga, It's About Fuckin' Time!).

http://usershare.net/f952n7wuwglh
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 06:26:51 AM by Rebel »

Invincible

Major Props. About to listen.

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
haha, you did it. I'm the fourth to dl it, now that's cool. Bishop is dropping so much heat, its crazy.

The D.O.C and

illuminutty

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
File not found :-(
Life izza Beach & then U Swim!!!

Invincible

You were right, a really disappointing track. I was thinking it was going to be a harder track by the track title.

BiggBoogaBiff

That Instrumental was not meant for Bishop at all (i love it tho, needs thicker synths).  But fuck it, Let's Dominate!  :beer:

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
You were right, a really disappointing track. I was thinking it was going to be a harder track by the track title.

lool!

Bishop HATES this song. Thank God the Reformation Dre-songs are amazing. I think some Indonesian kid leaked this, haha.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 10:16:46 AM by Rebel »

illuminutty

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
link doesn't work for me......

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
link doesn't work for me......

It works, but the traffic is slowing things down. There's over 20 downloads as I speak.

illuminutty

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
then it's usershare-never works for me.........

dameons

U have major pull my man .That was fast . Bishop can do better , but this a nice track based on Bishop's flow . Fuck anyone who doubted you.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
thanks 8)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
then it's usershare-never works for me.........

http://rapidshare.com/#!download|870dt|434585263|05_I_Dominate.mp3|4964

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Dre's verse was weak, (19 inch biceps built to bang) = super homo

i was expecting the song to be on some harder shit
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

I_ThePope_I

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
Can someone list all of the Bishop songs OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED to be produced by Dre? Grow Up, Hallelujah, No Stoppin' Carson, Rain, Change Gonna Come...what else?

illuminutty

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
thnxxxx

Invincible

Can someone list all of the Bishop songs OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED to be produced by Dre? Grow Up, Hallelujah, No Stoppin' Carson, Rain, Change Gonna Come...what else?

Check the Dre CV in The Vault. I updated it earlier.

dameons

Bishop is dope on this ..It's a shame that good guys always get fucked over. Has Bishop ever been locked up ? I bet not . Scum like Slim tha mobsta get huge breaks because of who they know , so he lives in a mansion now. He will get his shine hopefully.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Bishop is dope on this ..It's a shame that good guys always get fucked over. Has Bishop ever been locked up ? I bet not . Scum like Slim tha mobsta get huge breaks because of who they know , so he lives in a mansion now. He will get his shine hopefully.

lol.... slim the lobster is a desperate excuse to be dre's next right-hand mand since Bishop left. Why you think he tried SO hard to sound like Bishop on that 50 song? I really can't wait 'till ya'll see what Bishop has cooked up for The Reformation There are SO many suprises on that album that I'll prolly be killed for spilling any beans... but I can atleast say... that Dre is FAR from over with Bishop Lamont.

DTG Entertainment

lol.... slim the lobster is a desperate excuse to be dre's next right-hand mand since Bishop left. Why you think he tried SO hard to sound like Bishop on that 50 song? I really can't wait 'till ya'll see what Bishop has cooked up for The Reformation There are SO many suprises on that album that I'll prolly be killed for spilling any beans... but I can atleast say... that Dre is FAR from over with Bishop Lamont.

I'm glad Dr. Dre realizes what a genius Bishop is when it comes to creating songs. I actually like I Dominate minus the chorus.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
^^ Exactly. Dre would be a fool to let go of Bishop's hardcore talent and replace it with some techno BS just 'cause Iovine thinks it'll sell.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

"Kush" isnt techno.. plus, u havent even heard "Detox"..

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

Well, I've heard a version of it that nobody will ever hear... unless Bishop gets drunk and gives me the greenlight to please fans, haha.

DTG Entertainment

Well, I've heard a version of it that nobody will ever hear... unless Bishop gets drunk and gives me the greenlight to please fans, haha.

So Rebel, I got a question for Goddamn N*gga It's About Fucking Time....how does Bishop plan on getting that title into stores like FYE? Lol.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

So Rebel, I got a question for Goddamn N*gga It's About Fucking Time....how does Bishop plan on getting that title into stores like FYE? Lol.

There will be a way! Just like with Mortal Kombat and Team Americq UNTAGGED. Bishop is determined not to let fans down.