Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Bishop Lamont feat. DR. DRE - I DOMINATE [Produced by DR. DRE]!!!!!!!  (Read 5463 times)

illuminutty

• Lil Geezy
thnxxxx
Life izza Beach & then U Swim!!!

Invincible

Can someone list all of the Bishop songs OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED to be produced by Dre? Grow Up, Hallelujah, No Stoppin' Carson, Rain, Change Gonna Come...what else?

Check the Dre CV in The Vault. I updated it earlier.

dameons

Bishop is dope on this ..It's a shame that good guys always get fucked over. Has Bishop ever been locked up ? I bet not . Scum like Slim tha mobsta get huge breaks because of who they know , so he lives in a mansion now. He will get his shine hopefully.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Bishop is dope on this ..It's a shame that good guys always get fucked over. Has Bishop ever been locked up ? I bet not . Scum like Slim tha mobsta get huge breaks because of who they know , so he lives in a mansion now. He will get his shine hopefully.

lol.... slim the lobster is a desperate excuse to be dre's next right-hand mand since Bishop left. Why you think he tried SO hard to sound like Bishop on that 50 song? I really can't wait 'till ya'll see what Bishop has cooked up for The Reformation There are SO many suprises on that album that I'll prolly be killed for spilling any beans... but I can atleast say... that Dre is FAR from over with Bishop Lamont.

DTG Entertainment

lol.... slim the lobster is a desperate excuse to be dre's next right-hand mand since Bishop left. Why you think he tried SO hard to sound like Bishop on that 50 song? I really can't wait 'till ya'll see what Bishop has cooked up for The Reformation There are SO many suprises on that album that I'll prolly be killed for spilling any beans... but I can atleast say... that Dre is FAR from over with Bishop Lamont.

I'm glad Dr. Dre realizes what a genius Bishop is when it comes to creating songs. I actually like I Dominate minus the chorus.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ Exactly. Dre would be a fool to let go of Bishop's hardcore talent and replace it with some techno BS just 'cause Iovine thinks it'll sell.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

"Kush" isnt techno.. plus, u havent even heard "Detox"..

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Well, I've heard a version of it that nobody will ever hear... unless Bishop gets drunk and gives me the greenlight to please fans, haha.

DTG Entertainment

Well, I've heard a version of it that nobody will ever hear... unless Bishop gets drunk and gives me the greenlight to please fans, haha.

So Rebel, I got a question for Goddamn N*gga It's About Fucking Time....how does Bishop plan on getting that title into stores like FYE? Lol.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!

So Rebel, I got a question for Goddamn N*gga It's About Fucking Time....how does Bishop plan on getting that title into stores like FYE? Lol.

There will be a way! Just like with Mortal Kombat and Team Americq UNTAGGED. Bishop is determined not to let fans down.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bishop Lamont don't like this song?

That's cool but this is far superior than Kush.  This is dope even if Bishop doesn't like it.  Killer beat, hear that guitar?  Dominate chorus, dope vocals, decent subject matter.  Some of the lyrics could be better but aye for a party track it's on point.

keep giving us the news on Bishop & Dre's future recording sessions.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

TRG

Beat is a banger, but a bit of a disappointed compared to the hype around this track.

I_ThePope_I

Ugh, I'm sick of these un-mixed tracks.

dameons

I can't get over how different of a vibe this is for Dre . I like it , and I bet it's a grower as well .But , I've just never heard anything like this from him .Bishop rips it up . I could picture what the video would've been like .

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bishop Lamont don't like this song?

That's cool but this is far superior than Kush.  This is dope even if Bishop doesn't like it.  Killer beat, hear that guitar?  Dominate chorus, dope vocals, decent subject matter.  Some of the lyrics could be better but aye for a party track it's on point.

keep giving us the news on Bishop & Dre's future recording sessions.

We'll I'm glad you liked it. I honestly didn't think anyone would like it. The new ones Dre did with him are SO much better.