Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Bishop Lamont feat. DR. DRE - I DOMINATE [Produced by DR. DRE]!!!!!!!  (Read 5477 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
I can't get over how different of a vibe this is for Dre . I like it , and I bet it's a grower as well .But , I've just never heard anything like this from him .Bishop rips it up . I could picture what the video would've been like .

They actually planned a video for this to be filmed in the carebbean with 100 naked women and 300 pounds of weed with 200 bottles of liqour.

MistaNova

The new ones Dre did with him are SO much better.

Well none of has heard those songs so we don't know how many levels these two have gone up since I Dominate was recorded.

Props for the song BTW 8).

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
Props for the song the beat is cool, not really feelin the hook. The guitar sounds dope as fuck though. 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dope ass track... I dont know why bishop aint feeling this...This was recorded back in 2007 right ? or was it early 2008 ?... This could have been a big ass smash in the club.. Im diggin it though

dameons

Definately on a Timbaland vibe here . "Big Pimpin " was very similar , but I think this track is better . If Jay Z was spitting on this with Dre , I bet Interscope would've put it out with confidence . But , since Bishop isn't established , ofcourse the label won't take any risks .Interscope won't back up fresh talent.

Matty

phat leak here :bandit:

MAJOR props 8)

expected something exactly like this, but with perhaps harder drums and some deep piano going on too. coulda been a major banger, but isn't bad as it is. i can understand why bishop doesn't like it. does have a similar tribal kinda vibe to 'oh my god' and some other joints. most similar sounding track dre has done is that 'fire' joint for 50. whoever said dre's lines are kinda homo most definitely! built to bang? his voice sounds a lot better than the whole drunk/angry flow on kush though.

whatever, glad to hear bishop has better shit lined up. with dre too!!! dre can redeem himself from the bishop situation a little if he passes bishop some new heat. i think the reason why people (me included) wanted to hear the track cause it was a confirmed finished joint. give people the names of any other tracks and they'll be anticipated to the same degree.

the new dudes - i think hayes will get an album out in the end but slim the mobster absolutely no way...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 12:29:20 AM by Matty »

Digital Pimpin'

Props for this Rebel 8)

Bring on The Reformation.

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
This shit is dope as fuck.

idk why dre and bishop wouldn't like this.

ok so the lyrics are little cheezy in places...

but either way this is sick.

I Dominate >>> Kush. imo, of course.

soopa-man

shit is bumping man, Bishop always comes through man, he is the hip hop hero for peeps still needing that dope shit

Matty

"Kush" isnt techno.. plus, u havent even heard "Detox"..

Well, I've heard a version of it that nobody will ever hear... unless Bishop gets drunk and gives me the greenlight to please fans, haha.

leaking alternate detox cuts!!! someone lock these guys up pronto :cow:

David Gutterman

i have been waiting for this track, nice to finally hear it

that guitar is amazin!  good stuff Bishop!  8)

DreTendo

• Lil Geezy
Track is Banging! Had this on repeat at work all morning, can't wait to get home and bump it in the beats! Reminds of Busta & Missy 'This is how we do it over here' I can see why Bishop and a lot of people won't like this, but its a banging Dre club track, and that's something of a rarity these days. Bishop's an absolute beast, yet another track that could of been a massive hit.

Really can't believe that Def Jam or Roc Nation havn't signed him yet. Bishop is such a good all rounder, he should be a star by now and it really pisses me off to think that Bishops no longer recording with Dre, but slim the lobster is! He releases pretty much no music and when he does it's horrendous.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Dre's verse was weak, (19 inch biceps built to bang) = super homo

i was expecting the song to be on some harder shit

Rebel explained a few times what the song was like. plus bishop said before that it's a poppy song

it is indeed awful.

by the way, Rebel, is Nikki Grier featured on this song, or is it someone else?

Mietek23

• Muthafuckin' OG
"Kush" isnt techno.. plus, u havent even heard "Detox"..

Well, I've heard a version of it that nobody will ever hear... unless Bishop gets drunk and gives me the greenlight to please fans, haha.

So Rebel, I got a question for Goddamn N*gga It's About Fucking Time....how does Bishop plan on getting that title into stores like FYE? Lol.

There will be a way! Just like with Mortal Kombat and Team Americq UNTAGGED. Bishop is determined not to let fans down.
Mortal Kombat? what is that?

and props for the song