Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Bishop Lamont feat. DR. DRE - I DOMINATE [Produced by DR. DRE]!!!!!!!  (Read 5471 times)

Matty

and a tweaked mp3 that will bump bump bump off the bat 8) http://www.mediafire.com/?g6dm8mmfx001c5y

damn, how is it that this blown-up 320kbps version sounds better than the 192kbps lower-bit rate version that it's sourced from... ??? propz anyway matty! 8)

obviously there isn't any more audio data in here, i just use 320 to minimise quality loss when re-encoding. but hopefully the perceived quality is higher, matty's special sauce :bandit:

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
and a tweaked mp3 that will bump bump bump off the bat 8) http://www.mediafire.com/?g6dm8mmfx001c5y

damn, how is it that this blown-up 320kbps version sounds better than the 192kbps lower-bit rate version that it's sourced from... ??? propz anyway matty! 8)

obviously there isn't any more audio data in here, i just use 320 to minimise quality loss when re-encoding. but hopefully the perceived quality is higher, matty's special sauce :bandit:

dope either way, regardless of the worthless/useless haterz, I'm really feeling this track especially considering it's the first 'proper' Dr. Dre & Bishop track!  8) 8) 8)
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Nice one, Matty.

+1

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
there not supposed to leak because bishop doesnt have permission to release them, everything hes recorded at interscope with dre or whoever hes basically stolen and the only way they will ever be released is through mixtapes and the internet. its the whole reason why he got dropped in the first place
you work for allcrap.com?

Matty

switch :bandit:

shu

tight track  good single !!!!!!!!!
the reformation for 2011  !!!
let's go bishop  2011 is for you !!!!!!!!!!

• Muthafuckin' OG
who leaked this?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
not bad..honestly, I had another concept in my mind for a record like 'I Dominate'...though...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Dogg Ly Dogg

Crazy record  :o I like it better than Kush actually too bad Dre doesn't know anymore how to pick up hit single for his self

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG

8)

hehe, track is fiyaaaa

and rebel, as you seem to be in touch with dude, could you beg him for that track he did with ortiz, the background of the youtube video they did sounded sick !
they even had that : "hold up wait a minute" line in the chorus, just like kush
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 11:36:53 AM by da chronic »

The D.O.C and

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets

8)

hehe, track is fiyaaaa

and rebel, as you seem to be in touch with dude, could you beg him for that track he did with ortiz, the background of the youtube video they did sounded sick !
they even had that : "hold up wait a minute" line in the chorus, just like kush

link to the utube vid u speak of... plz?
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

dameons

I'm glad I got to peep this finally and the curiousity is over. Very satisfied with it . I wonder how many other gems we will never get to hear ?

Blood$

this doesn't sound good at all, sounds very unmixed and unfinished

and to all the weirdos who always bitch about that "How We Do It Over Here" beat, what does this one sound like?  :P

Bishop is dope on this ..It's a shame that good guys always get fucked over. Has Bishop ever been locked up ? I bet not . Scum like Slim tha mobsta get huge breaks because of who they know , so he lives in a mansion now. He will get his shine hopefully.

Slim's handful of tracks out > most of Bishop's catalog
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 01:54:50 PM by BloodMoney2010 »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, so it finally leaked. On a party vibe I'm feeling this shit, props for the tweak Matty 8). This track would of been huge, Bishop shoulda dropped it...

Yo Rebel, is Bishop still gonna feature on Detox?

edit... Kinda gay there's only one Bishop verse on this, especially if this was supposed to be his introduction to the game. Who's that on the hook saying "I Dominate"? Doesn't really sound like Bishop or Dre.

I gotta give Bishop props for not dropping this though, shit is a sure fire hit record so it really shows he is dedicated to his art and his fans by not compromoising his vision of himself as an artist
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 02:59:13 PM by dubsmith_nz »

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is one of those frustrating tracks that has some good bits and some horrible bits

It could be a cool track if it was revamped and bits changed

All the vocals are either awful (the chorus, the female bit, the "she gone make a trip like" bit, or whatever is being said there)
or just forgettable (the verses)

Parts of the beat are dope, like the tribal sort of drum sounds, the guitar part, the odd rhythm it has...
But the keyboard bit at the beginning sounds like someone who doesn't really know how to play the keyboards
And it could do with a hard snare in there

This to me sounds like a less successful version of Missy's "Get Your Freak On" or some Beyonce song

The general idea is better than Kush, but Kush is better executed at the end of the day