Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Bishop Lamont feat. DR. DRE - I DOMINATE [Produced by DR. DRE]!!!!!!!  (Read 5464 times)

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
this doesn't sound good at all, sounds very unmixed and unfinished

and to all the weirdos who always bitch about that "How We Do It Over Here" beat, what does this one sound like?  :P

Bishop is dope on this ..It's a shame that good guys always get fucked over. Has Bishop ever been locked up ? I bet not . Scum like Slim tha mobsta get huge breaks because of who they know , so he lives in a mansion now. He will get his shine hopefully.

Slim's handful of tracks out > most of Bishop's catalog

Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man. -The Big Lebowski

LOL!  :D
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 03:47:56 PM by Nooc210 »
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Blood$

and to all the weirdos who always bitch about that "How We Do It Over Here" beat, what does this one sound like?  :P

Bishop is dope on this ..It's a shame that good guys always get fucked over. Has Bishop ever been locked up ? I bet not . Scum like Slim tha mobsta get huge breaks because of who they know , so he lives in a mansion now. He will get his shine hopefully.

haha... +1

I was a bit harsh, to be fair I do like Slim's material more than Bishop's RECENT material... Nigger Noize is a classic street album

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Classic!!! +1 dude!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Really not feelin this...

Hopin its a grower cause right now it is just horrible..

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Very awkward track. Bishop actually sounds nice on this (vocal wise), still could expect some more energy from him.

lol.... slim the lobster

Again, not the most objective thing to say. Props for the hook up though

Funkstradamus

Don't like Bishop over Dre beats....sounds better with Focus, Notts, King Karnov, Khalil, 9th Wonder...even Battlecat

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
switch :bandit:

8)

hehe, track is fiyaaaa

and rebel, as you seem to be in touch with dude, could you beg him for that track he did with ortiz, the background of the youtube video they did sounded sick !
they even had that : "hold up wait a minute" line in the chorus, just like kush

link to the utube vid u speak of... plz?

my bad, they do not exactly say "hold up,wait a minute"

The D.O.C and

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
there not supposed to leak because bishop doesnt have permission to release them, everything hes recorded at interscope with dre or whoever hes basically stolen and the only way they will ever be released is through mixtapes and the internet. its the whole reason why he got dropped in the first place
you work for allcrap.com?

Chief editor :P

Hittman2001

When i first heard about the track i always had always pictured the sound to be more apocalyptic sounding that was heavy on the moog synths....this is a complete 180 from what i expected.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

hey, don't diss me

wtf? shockpost?

Damn, so it finally leaked. On a party vibe I'm feeling this shit, props for the tweak Matty 8). This track would of been huge, Bishop shoulda dropped it...

Yo Rebel, is Bishop still gonna feature on Detox?

edit... Kinda gay there's only one Bishop verse on this, especially if this was supposed to be his introduction to the game. Who's that on the hook saying "I Dominate"? Doesn't really sound like Bishop or Dre.

I gotta give Bishop props for not dropping this though, shit is a sure fire hit record so it really shows he is dedicated to his art and his fans by not compromoising his vision of himself as an artist
i expected this to be liked more by interscope than grow up, but tell me how he could have released that as a single???
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 10:29:09 PM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

Jay_J

not that bad...

Paul

Tht slim da mobster quote from bloodmoney is ridiculous. There's no way u could justify that.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Matty

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ydsjw3jQiGc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ydsjw3jQiGc</a>

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, so it finally leaked. On a party vibe I'm feeling this shit, props for the tweak Matty 8). This track would of been huge, Bishop shoulda dropped it...

edit... Kinda gay there's only one Bishop verse on this, especially if this was supposed to be his introduction to the game. Who's that on the hook saying "I Dominate"? Doesn't really sound like Bishop or Dre.

I gotta give Bishop props for not dropping this though, shit is a sure fire hit record so it really shows he is dedicated to his art and his fans by not compromoising his vision of himself as an artist
i expected this to be liked more by interscope than grow up, but tell me how he could have released that as a single???

Well from what I remember reading they flew to Hawaii to make the video and decided last minute to pull the plug cos Bishop and Dre both didn't llike the song or I guess the general direction it would take the aftermath sound. Believe me if this had dropped and been pushed by the Interscope machine 2 years ago shit would of been huge, this type of music is all over the radio now, would of helped Dre keep his status as a game changer, but tarnished it if he made Detox or Reofrmation sound like this.

I find it interesting that there's still tribal sounding drums in there, Bishop's album must of had a heavy tribal sound at one point

Matty

Well from what I remember reading they flew to Hawaii to make the video and decided last minute to pull the plug cos Bishop and Dre both didn't llike the song or I guess the general direction it would take the aftermath sound. Believe me if this had dropped and been pushed by the Interscope machine 2 years ago shit would of been huge, this type of music is all over the radio now, would of helped Dre keep his status as a game changer, but tarnished it if he made Detox or Reofrmation sound like this.

I find it interesting that there's still tribal sounding drums in there, Bishop's album must of had a heavy tribal sound at one point

there are a lot of tracks with that tribal sound and more specifically bishop's brand of tribal sleaze. seems to have been a theme for a lot of the original reformation material - africa, oh my god, freak freak y'all, i dominate, feel on it etc...