Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Bishop Lamont feat. DR. DRE - I DOMINATE [Produced by DR. DRE]!!!!!!!  (Read 5460 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
I am hearing rumors from a person who knows someone who heard from a friend of theirs that somebody overseas said that this song is an incomplete version and that a completed version may possibly leak.

What to do?!

sofdark

I am hearing rumors from a person who knows someone who heard from a friend of theirs that somebody overseas said that this song is an incomplete version and that a completed version may possibly leak.

What to do?!

spread the complete version in dubcc

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
More the merrier
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

makavelisimon

• 'G'
I am satisfied with this track!  I am excited about more dre bish songs.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

What to do?!
lol it must be true then :laugh:

TRG

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Bishop Lamont feat. DR. DRE - I DOMINATE [Produced by DR. DRE]!!!
« Reply #110 on: December 09, 2010, 03:42:17 AM »

What to do?!

i think im the overseas part  :laugh: :laugh:

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!

What to do?!
lol it must be true then :laugh:

haha :laugh:

Paul

What to do?!

Get that shit leaked then  :D
funkyfreshintheflesh

Paul

What to do?!

I could if DJ Couz releases it ;).

Is there alot of differences?
funkyfreshintheflesh

MistaNova

What to do?!

I could if DJ Couz releases it ;).

Is there alot of differences?
Shit, my posts keep self-destructing.
I dunno I don't have it, lol. Though I'm starting to wonder what other Bishop songs Couz might have.

Matty

unfinished version? that's surprising because this track already sounded a lot more finished than some of the other stuff bishop's been leaking.

dameons

let's hear it ...I wonder if this is the best of the old stuff as far as Bishop and Dre collabing , or is there that one dope track that would've been massive ?

dameons

Bishop>>>>>Kendrick>>>>>>Hayes..Bishop has more writing skills and mic skills than both of these rookies

Paul

Bishop>>>>>Kendrick>>>>>>Hayes..Bishop has more writing skills and mic skills than both of these rookies

I agree with that order
funkyfreshintheflesh

dameons

Where does Slimm fit in that order ?