Author Topic: ACGrundy420 is now only ACGrundy  (Read 174 times)

budsmokeronly

ACGrundy420 is now only ACGrundy
« on: January 01, 2003, 10:32:33 PM »
yep that is right, I shall no longer be a pot smoker for awhile, at least 6 months.  It is my New Years resolution, I will quit at least till I graduate from college which will be 6 months from now.  I am not done smokin for life- I never will be, but I am gonna see what it is like not being high all the time.  I have smoke for almost 8 years now and it really has become a big part of my life, especially a few years ago.  Since I started smoking I have quit one time for 3 months, one time for a month, and just a few times going a week or few days without it.  Some times I would probably be high over a half a year straight everyday.  Anyways I know that there is a lot of peeps on here that don't smoke weed, or never have, and they ask questions like why us stoners do it and why we like it even though it ruins our bodies and all that shit.  Well I am here to speak the real on weed for anyone who don't know, and to answer some questions about it.  Some peeps on this board smoke a lot, like Smooth, Criminal, Tech, lil jay, rapquake, anyway I think all these guys are stoners if they ain't then my bad.  But I think they will agree with just about everything I have to say here about weed.  There is so much more to weed than just getting high.  If u haven't smoked it and gotten high then u got no idea.  And even if u have smoked and gotten high a few times u still don't have any idea.  You got to smoke at least for a half year to see what it is really all about.   There is just so much about it.  It is a huge social thing, I don't have any idea how many friends I have met through smokin.  Plus how it just effects so many everyday experiences: Sleep, eating, music, driving, watching movies, hangin out, etc.  Anyway right now I don't feel like typing any more, but I will later, and if u got any questions bout it I will answer them.

Tha_Reverend

Re:ACGrundy420 is now only ACGrundy
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2003, 10:33:59 PM »
 ;)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2003, 11:26:57 PM »
Yeah Props homie,

I alwayz agree with what you got to say about tha bud. Some people just dont understand... I'm not on no hippie stoner type shit down with nature and all that, but for real, it's a whole different way of life when you're alwayz stoned... and I'm not just talking about being high, I'm sayin living your regular day high... where it's just normal.

I aint gonna front and say it aint addicting or bad for your health.. but honestly.. I dont think it's that bad. You just gotta keep your shit under control...

Me though... I aint tha most responsible person around, So I think I'ma kick back for a while too and try to get something going, cuz I aint really doing shit now.... I'm just gonna finish this New Years sack I bought  and I'ma chill for a couple months... But I know I'ma be blazin soon.

I'm stoned right now.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2003, 11:29:11 PM by Don_Chronelius_909 »

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2003, 01:43:45 AM »
Props dogg, and good luck ... Personaly, I dont smoke or drink, and probably never will, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
40oz Graphire

gFuNkA

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2003, 02:57:54 AM »
i used to smoke weed back in the days when i was in school...smoked around 3 years. but since i got a job and my girl + a kid i dont have time to smoke + i need a clear head for my job. times have changed. when you get into these things (job, girl, kid etc.) you cannot sit down and smoke the whole day to get yo party on...you have to pay bills and need a clear head to do your business...and you cant do this with a "stoned" head, you feel?

Smooth

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2003, 05:40:25 PM »
Yeah for real Grundy I feel what your sayin... I was smokin everyday straight for like a year and a half... maybe a one or two day break like 3 times in that year in a half... and your right it becomes a HUGE social thing... but word up you meet hella people through just sharin a J with somebody...lately I decided I need a clear head for a while and I took my longest break which is at 3 weeks right now... im gonna go one more week to where I feel I got myself under control, then just try to become a casual smoker like back in the day, you feel me? anyways good luck on the quiting for the 6 months or however long your doing it bro... only things I found when I quit was just some lack of sleep and your eating is a bit off... but it only lasted for like 4-5 days for me...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2003, 06:01:01 PM »
Good luck man.

Koncept

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2003, 08:32:58 PM »
man i feel what what your saing

if any one whats to know what being high is like i suggest the eassy The Great Marjuanan Hoax by Allen Ginsburg.

if your gunna quit your gunna have some withdrawls only because you somked so long and have become dependant (who hasn't). expect head aches, insomnia, and all that good stuff.

i respect you for qitting, me beaing a counter culture enthusiest for some time (smoking regualy for about 2 year)

i plan on just smoking other people's herb (scavenger...lol) so i can save money for 420... or just cut down on the amount i spend
« Last Edit: January 02, 2003, 08:37:24 PM by Koncept »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2003, 10:50:16 PM »
damn right about now I am fiendin for the chronic, but I ain't smokin.  I had to go buy a 22 ounce of beer to hold me over for the night.

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2003, 11:25:35 PM »
youll be ok............dogg.......it will be hard but u can do it! ;D

bez

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2003, 04:57:59 AM »
good for you man, you dont need weed to live. Its dumb as fuck.  

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2003, 01:59:42 PM »
well good luck on it and u can do it if u try