Poll

Will Detox top My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy's production?

Hell yes, always trust the good doctor and his team of ghost producers
40 (72.7%)
Nah, Kanye got him
15 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: So who thinks Detox will top My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy's production?  (Read 1466 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

idk

Kanye is a genius and Dr. Dre is a legend.  If u want my opinion I think Dre will have 2 step his game up a little (hopefully not imitating Kanye becuz y'all know how the industry goes).  Dr. Dre is my preferred choice of listening but Kanye is a legend already, if u don't like him then that's merely just YOUR PERSONAL OPINION becuz his music/catalog speaks VOLUMES, in NOT JUST hip hop but music period, anybody can hear that.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
This is a pointless question on here the bias is just insane. Look at the responses above me it's pretty humorous. If detox gets anywhere close to the critical acclaim that kanyes new album got it will be a great album. And anyone that listened to his new album and calls his rapping poor and his production mediocre needs to off themselves

BiggBoogaBiff

This is a pointless question on here the bias is just insane. Look at the responses above me it's pretty humorous. If detox gets anywhere close to the critical acclaim that kanyes new album got it will be a great album. And anyone that listened to his new album and calls his rapping poor and his production mediocre needs to off themselves

exactly

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

so you have no opinion?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
And anyone that listened to his new album and calls his rapping poor and his production mediocre needs to off themselves

His rapping is poor, I don't see how anyone can deny that, he has pretty much zero flow, he just talks in an annoying tone of voice.

And his beat-making is mediocre - he doesn't do anything new (if you think he does, then you need to listen to hip-hop from 1986-1994 and realize sampling has been way more clever than how Kanye does it) and he's just not that good at the craft, he doesn't have the dope snares and other sounds of a Premier or a Pete Rock

He's not bad, it's just people calling him genius and shit = LOL

BiggBoogaBiff

And anyone that listened to his new album and calls his rapping poor and his production mediocre needs to off themselves
if you think he does, then you need to listen to hip-hop from 1986-1994 and realize sampling has been way more clever than how Kanye does it)

you threw away your whole argument (OPINION lyke shyt) with that 1.  i'm sorry my nigga but stop whoring 4 attention.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if you think he does, then you need to listen to hip-hop from 1986-1994 and realize sampling has been way more clever than how Kanye does it)

you threw away your whole argument (OPINION lyke shyt) with that 1.  i'm sorry my nigga but stop whoring 4 attention.

lol at this dude - jump off my nuts and go listen to some real hip-hop, then come back,
let me guess you're like 16 or some shit right and never heard any hip-hop before 2000

« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 03:33:18 PM by UCC »

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
MBDTF production aint nothin special so it will easily be topped..

nothing special? then what do you consider special?

This whole MBDTF is a fuckin classic/ a masterpiece / art etc. etc. is just a BANDWAGON thing..

People read the reviews and their opinions are coloured by that..

Im sure if 90% of the people who bumped MBDTF didnt read any reviews/comments/opinions or anything like that before they bumped it their ratings would be different!

And I just think that when people praise the album the way they do there should be somethin extraordinary on the album and I really dont think there is any

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
we'll see.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

you threw away your whole argument (OPINION lyke shyt) with that 1.  i'm sorry my nigga but stop whoring 4 attention.

lol at this dude - jump off my nuts and go listen to some real hip-hop, then come back,
let me guess you're like 16 or some shit right and never heard any hip-hop before 2000

what's real hip hop... oh wait let me guess... KRS1, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, 2Pac, Biggie, Big L and all of them right?

BiggBoogaBiff

MBDTF production aint nothin special so it will easily be topped..

nothing special? then what do you consider special?

This whole MBDTF is a fuckin classic/ a masterpiece / art etc. etc. is just a BANDWAGON thing..

People read the reviews and their opinions are coloured by that..

Im sure if 90% of the people who bumped MBDTF didnt read any reviews/comments/opinions or anything like that before they bumped it their ratings would be different!

And I just think that when people praise the album the way they do there should be somethin extraordinary on the album and I really dont think there is any

abstract/artistic hip hop is more popular than u think it is.  i don't even listen to Kanye like that but I know he's onto something with this album, whether it's a stepping stone towards a new direction or just something 2 give 2 tha people before tha Holidays to make a quick buck.  

if it's a "Bandwagon" thing then The 1st couple of A Tribe Called Quest albums are weak and only have a handful of good songs on them between the 1st 2 albums. 
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 03:47:54 PM by Respect This Pimpin' »

Triple OG Rapsodie

anyone that listened to his new album and calls his rapping poor and his production mediocre needs to off themselves

This. And anyone who starts talking about "real hip hop" needs to off themselves.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

His rapping is poor, I don't see how anyone can deny that, he has pretty much zero flow, he just talks in an annoying tone of voice.

And his beat-making is mediocre - he doesn't do anything new (if you think he does, then you need to listen to hip-hop from 1986-1994 and realize sampling has been way more clever than how Kanye does it) and he's just not that good at the craft, he doesn't have the dope snares and other sounds of a Premier or a Pete Rock

He's not bad, it's just people calling him genius and shit = LOL

you bithces says his beat making is mediocre, then tell me who has amazing beat making?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's easy to tell who on this board are just kids who haven't listened to much hip-hop,
because as soon as someone points this out, they just tell that person to "off themselves"
or call them a bitch or a whore or whatever, instead of just having a normal conversation like grown ups

When you guys grow up and want to actually discuss hip-hop instead of trying to come up with some
playground insults, let us all know

Let me guess, your replies will be -
"LOLZ, if u r talking bout growing up then u need 2 go off yoself, homz"  ::)

snoop

what stands out to me the most about mbdtf is how creative it is, not really the production. ye always seems to bring something different to the table, which in my opinion is what makes him so successful. i would say the same thing about kid cudi - his songs just sound different, which is what i like.

detox should top it production wise, i just hope dre comes with something creative / new as well. i would be surprised if he didn't.