Author Topic: Pre-Order Crooked I - Million Dollar Story (03/22/11)  (Read 3037 times)

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

Re: Pre-Order Crooked I - Million Dollar Story (03/22/11)
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2010, 04:54:38 AM »
Cvrle is a baby who cries when somebody took his puppet...and donīt tell me; i just took the other thread in that...betrayer. ;D

I merged 2 same topics and put your screen name and what you wrote in the first post. Do you think there is a problem with that?

there is a problem, the problem is that you didnīt send me a pm do ask about this...maybe this is an balkan mentality so im wrong... ::)

and the album will get 4-5 push backs...if his epīs getīs atleast 3-4 push backs what his album gonna get?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2010, 05:23:02 AM »
Cvrle is a baby who cries when somebody took his puppet...and donīt tell me; i just took the other thread in that...betrayer. ;D

I merged 2 same topics and put your screen name and what you wrote in the first post. Do you think there is a problem with that?

there is a problem, the problem is that you didnīt send me a pm do ask about this...maybe this is an balkan mentality so im wrong... ::)

and the album will get 4-5 push backs...if his epīs getīs atleast 3-4 push backs what his album gonna get?

Youngcrookedi aka Ferhat you need to try and do some "serenity now" and just chill. Me merging two topics about the same thing is just what we do here, keeps the forum real clean and neat so you can get around here easily.  I dont need to send you PM if I want to do this because I presume, and I hope that I am not wrong, that you poses some traces of intelligence and that you can comprehend why is better to have one live topic with 20 or more posts inside then 2 dead topics with 10 posts inside.

Other then that we can continue and discuss about this Crooked I project, it seems that it will actually come out, push backs are normal when it comes to Crooked I but I hope he will surprise us this time. I think this project deserves a better distribution and better promotion.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 05:25:07 AM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2010, 08:25:55 AM »

Youngcrookedi aka Ferhat you need to try and do some "serenity now" and just chill. Me merging two topics about the same thing is just what we do here, keeps the forum real clean and neat so you can get around here easily.  I dont need to send you PM if I want to do this because I presume, and I hope that I am not wrong, that you poses some traces of intelligence and that you can comprehend why is better to have one live topic with 20 or more posts inside then 2 dead topics with 10 posts inside.

Other then that we can continue and discuss about this Crooked I project, it seems that it will actually come out, push backs are normal when it comes to Crooked I but I hope he will surprise us this time. I think this project deserves a better distribution and better promotion.

itīs not about intelligence, itīs about the respect. you put the old topics in my topics, instead tooking my post and put it in that old thing and you got the nerve to change the topic title of mine. and by the way im not the person that you spoken on.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 09:07:10 AM by DETOX OVER B.O.S.S »

Portugoal

« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2010, 08:27:39 AM »
you put the old topics in my topics, instead tooking my post and put it in that old thing and you got the nerve to change the topic title of mine.

Is there gonna be an award for quote of the year? I nominate this one, hahaha

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2010, 11:55:48 AM »
lol at this comment on this topic on bossboard by homie "4" regarding this topic

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rovQj9vNq8I&amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rovQj9vNq8I&amp;hl=en_US</a>

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

JohnnyL

« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2010, 03:30:57 PM »
 I would love for a Crooked I album to drop, and I will definitely support it, if and when it does.  But I'm not going to pre-order a Crooked I album (this early, at least) that is supposedly dropping in March.  Too much could happen between now and then.

Okka

« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2010, 03:36:18 PM »
Let's hope this is true and the album won't be pushed back once again. Does anybody have this "Let My Buy You A Drink" song?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2010, 03:42:37 PM »
Let's hope this is true and the album won't be pushed back once again. Does anybody have this "Let My Buy You A Drink" song?

http://www.mediafire.com/?e2z52wk23cnopep

here you go dude.

Okka

« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2010, 04:00:36 PM »

http://www.mediafire.com/?e2z52wk23cnopep

here you go dude.

Thanks homie. Has there been any other leaks? +1

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2010, 11:17:58 PM »
i believe this when i see it, lol

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2010, 05:35:52 AM »
now Cvrle is deletin posts like his past...great  8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2010, 06:12:11 AM »

Dude keep it on topic, all spams are deleted by mods here, so keep it on topic. If it will make u feel better I am sorry cause I hurt your feelings by merging 2 topics, that was not my gold, I wanted to keep the discussion alive. Hope you can understand that. Lets finish here and keep it on topic, If you want sth to say just send me PM.

i believe this when i see it, lol

Yea, most of fans will wait until the release date to see if its the real one and then order the copy.

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2010, 06:17:06 AM »

Dude keep it on topic, all spams are deleted by mods here, so keep it on topic. If it will make u feel better I am sorry cause I hurt your feelings by merging 2 topics, that was not my gold, I wanted to keep the discussion alive. Hope you can understand that. Lets finish here and keep it on topic, If you want sth to say just send me PM.

dude you hurtin nothing, itīs about the principe. but yes we gotta finsh it cause it not make sense to talk to you. #okbye.

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2011, 07:02:46 AM »
i donīt believe we will see this album on march 22nd cause the horse shore gang album drops on the same day, the album will come but when thatīs the question...

effex or cvrle will this song be on the album...skip @ 2:43 that song in the background.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2011, 08:47:51 AM »
i donīt believe we will see this album on march 22nd cause the horse shore gang album drops on the same day, the album will come but when thatīs the question...

effex or cvrle will this song be on the album...skip @ 2:43 that song in the background.

I really hope that song is gonna be on the album, sounds epic, its one of that long awaited Crooked and Kobe collabos maybe even produced by Khalil.